• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

So far I've reached Creator rank in Hunter,Alxhemist,Woodcutter and soon Miner, just need to mine one Ancient Stone for Miner :D today I'm going to start Wizard while finidhing Miner and Angler(Expert).

So far I've reached Creator rank in Hunter,Alxhemist,Woodcutter and soon Miner, just need to mine one Ancient Stone for Miner :D today I'm going to start Wizard while finidhing Miner and Angler(Expert).

Grats.

But I've become apprentice wizard though :D And now for the ridiculous 750 stars away from adept...yayyyy

Im also soon to get to level 20. level 15, not bad! Should I start the next chapter at level 20? or jsut start it the way I am? heres what my character/stats look like:

zlCfzS5sFzkgsD9gLM

Grats.

But I've become apprentice wizard though :D And now for the ridiculous 750 stars away from adept...yayyyy

Im also soon to get to level 20. level 15, not bad! Should I start the next chapter at level 20? or jsut start it the way I am? heres what my character/stats look like:

zlCfzS5sFzkgsD9gLM

Thanks! You character looks cute! Also you can finish the story at any level! You're not going to fight a super incredulously difficult boss :p so just finish the story without worrying about being under levels

Im so confused...

Just finished the chapter, and many things happened...

Why is there TWO talking butterflies, one called the other Yuelia...its a beautiful name, but wat.
I did no walkthroughs so perfectly first time.. so yeah. But the other butterfly had the same hair as the girl on the roof on the port poureto chapter...I jsut liked the blonde better....

I hope next chapter it puts the pieces in place...But I gained LOTS of levels..I'll post my current character in a few minutes...

srs though, the girl in the cutscene from chapter 3 so cute ^_^ Please tell me she'll be a possible party member!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! You character looks cute! Also you can finish the story at any level! You're not going to fight a super incredulously difficult boss :p so just finish the story without worrying about being under levels

a part of me tells me from this that you can compelte the story at level 6 xD

This seems to happen with a lot of games I play, too.

I'm having quite a bit of fun with Tailoring. It brings in a pretty nice amount of Dosh.

IMO Tailor is really hard to use. It costs alot for al lthe materials, some are scattered EVERYWHERE, and its tiring going back in forth back and forth....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I need this game so I'm gonna get it once the New Nintendo 3DS comes out!

*has to wait till 2020*

But it is a good game, you should get it asap if you want, its amazing <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, update time!

Got a new hairstyle, now I look like the girl from the roofs hair, except its strawberry.

zlCfzS5uxwolO_AUbr

IMO Tailor is really hard to use. It costs alot for al lthe materials, some are scattered EVERYWHERE, and its tiring going back in forth back and forth....

It's a bit annoying, admittedly, but the items one needs tend to be clustered in the same general area. The progression's pretty similar to the progression of combat classes. Just move from area to area to complete the quests. My experience has been that one area has everything I need for quests at certain levels or requiring certain kinds of materials.

I'm also making more Dosh than I'm losing. It makes sense, since Tailors wouldn't be able to continue making items otherwise. The stuff you makes always sells for more than what the material costs, especially if you make good+ quality items.

Last edited:
It's a bit annoying, admittedly, but the items one needs tend to be clustered in the same general area. The progression's pretty similar to the progression of combat classes. Just move from area to area to complete the quests. My experience has been that one area has everything I need for quests at certain levels or requiring certain kinds of materials.

I'm also making more Dosh than I'm losing. It makes sense, since Tailors wouldn't be able to continue making items otherwise. The stuff you makes always sells for more than what the material costs, especially if you make good+ quality items.

I don't remember having too much difficulty gathering tailor items either. Just the god/creator crafts need bounty drops from the trials, but that's to be expected if you want the best gear. Just requires a little planning!!

You will definitely make more dosh than you spend. It goes for all crafting classes. :) otherwise there wouldn't be a point in learning how to craft haha

omg crafting classes are broken

I got al lthe fledgling challenges-ALL of them-and reported to Vulcan. Consider me a 'apprentice' at this game. I jest I jest

i suck

Getting closer to any type of master! To master and above!

But in anycase, the crafting classes are so fun. seriously. Too fun. <3

I don't remember having too much difficulty gathering tailor items either. Just the god/creator crafts need bounty drops from the trials, but that's to be expected if you want the best gear. Just requires a little planning!!

You will definitely make more dosh than you spend. It goes for all crafting classes. :) otherwise there wouldn't be a point in learning how to craft haha

Yeah, in cases like that, it totally makes sense. I'm nowhere near that point yet, though. I wish I was! Being able to craft some armor for myself sure is nice, though.

Omg.

Best twister ever. jsut saying.

But I became a adept blacksmith..Aww yeah.

But now i'm in lvoe with Yuelia..<3

Finally focused on my other lives, mastered Miner and I've now got Hunter, Woodcutter and Tailor to master. Although, I wanna go for Hero Hunter because that final outfit is perfect.

Finally focused on my other lives, mastered Miner and I've now got Hunter, Woodcutter and Tailor to master. Although, I wanna go for Hero Hunter because that final outfit is perfect.

I wish you the most of luck.

I wonder if my next chapter is the final chapter...?

Back