• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Well, you don't necessarily need to buy the ingredients for the crafting lives.. How about try mastering miner/woodcutter/angler as these lives could provide you with ingredients as well as somehow help you level up without noticing... woodcutter and miner have that annoying 500 rocks/trees quest at the end tho.. I never got into these until I was on origin island though, what I did was gather dandelion puffs and made them into some clothes which gave me some dosh..

Oh and you befriend noelia on the starlight garden when you board the ship on the spirit tree again at level 45... and yuelia at level 50 when you talk to her in your house.

Anyway, if you have the expansion pack already, maybe I can buy some ingredients for you

Really? Thanks! I plan on mastering Blacksmith first in crafting classes, and Mercenary first in battle classes.

But I still have a long way to go before level 45...Noelia why must you be so annoying in the main story and post game xD

Really? Thanks! I plan on mastering Blacksmith first in crafting classes, and Mercenary first in battle classes.

But I still have a long way to go before level 45...Noelia why must you be so annoying in the main story and post game xD

which lives have you used already? the mercenary looks really cool in battle but the quests could be annoying. Blacksmith is a good crafting class except I was stuck in hero rank for quite some time cause I can't get fir beams... but yeah, if you want, I have some spare dosh.. maybe I could get the stuff and come over... you have the dlc expansion pack, right? Just tell me which ones you need and how many :)

which lives have you used already? the mercenary looks really cool in battle but the quests could be annoying. Blacksmith is a good crafting class except I was stuck in hero rank for quite some time cause I can't get fir beams... but yeah, if you want, I have some spare dosh.. maybe I could get the stuff and come over... you have the dlc expansion pack, right? Just tell me which ones you need and how many :)

I have used Mercenary (Skipped novice > fledgling quest), Wizard, Cook, Blacksmith, Paladin, and Miner. Oh yeah also tailor.

Yeahhh I need alot xD I guess a even amount of all of them could be good. as much as possible, I only have 44333 dosh currently...:/

Also, can you get me some silver ingots, or a top quality silver claymore? <3

Alright, I'll get you silver ingots cause I don't have time to craft now cause my stats are spread for the hunter class.. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i got what i could, which is i guess most of the stuff from castele and port puerto.. just tell me when your portal is open :)

Last edited:
Alright, I'll get you silver ingots cause I don't have time to craft now cause my stats are spread for the hunter class.. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i got what i could, which is i guess most of the stuff from castele and port puerto.. just tell me when your portal is open :)

We have to add each other, correct? Once I do I'll open the portal

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, gratz on yoru 1,000th post! <3

Oh yeah, I forgot about the adding part.. lol wait a bit.. :) i sold some stuff so maybe I could get more things from al majiik

Less than a day later...
ctPRQ3n.jpg

I did it, i did the thing. Now to get my Archery skill up to 15 (current is level 6), and try (and fail because I don't have the stuff that Pam wants) to get gold coins for the Spirit King Bow.

I just got myself some gear from Al Maajik, including a rather ornate bow. It does make a huge difference. I was starting to feel very weak compared to the mobs there.

All the crafting lives have the exact same minigame @_@
It's fun for a bit but after the grind, I can't say I enjoy crafting very much :\

Yeah, I was hoping that the minigames would have some variety or be a little less simplistic, especially since crafting lives are like a third of the class options. I reckon intergrating the 3DS's touchscreen could open up some options for more entertaining minigames.

So I've reached Legend in about half of my lives, Master in all but cook. Was working on maxing out the miner when I got tired of mining 500 ores and figured I'd work on maxing the woodcutter... In hindsight I probably should've expected it.

But I got 'em both! Yay!

Just beat the Earth Wraith.

took ten minutes, godangit stupid regeneration move

And I did 0-1 damage...So Erik and yuelia did most of the work.

Hey, I did it at level 26. Give me credit.

Just beat the Earth Wraith.

took ten minutes, godangit stupid regeneration move

And I did 0-1 damage...So Erik and yuelia did most of the work.

Hey, I did it at level 26. Give me credit.

I did it around that level too but it cost me a lot of potions :)) If you need help with the other wraiths, I'll try and help you out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just hit 100 hours, where has my life gone.

I know! I didn't want to get the game at first cause I knew it would take so much of my time :))

Yeah, I was hoping that the minigames would have some variety or be a little less simplistic, especially since crafting lives are like a third of the class options. I reckon intergrating the 3DS's touchscreen could open up some options for more entertaining minigames.

So I've reached Legend in about half of my lives, Master in all but cook. Was working on maxing out the miner when I got tired of mining 500 ores and figured I'd work on maxing the woodcutter... In hindsight I probably should've expected it.

But I got 'em both! Yay!

Congrats! :)

I kinda burnt myself out on the mini-games. I find them boring and there's almost no variety in them. I just had no fun trying to level up in those Lives. :( I did try Alchemist to make my own SP Potions and Life Cures, but at some point I just sold whatever I didn't need (I did mine and cut down everything in sight, that definitely helped to get materials) and just bought whatever I needed.

I've tried to get back into the game, but I beat the Tower a while ago and I'm pretty much done with it now. I don't regret buying this game and if it ever has a sequel, I'll definitely buy that one as well. I just wish the mini-games had been more interesting, but that's just me. And that there was less text in this game because I just kept spamming the X-button. :(

I just hit 100 hours, where has my life gone.

I'm still at under 20 hours, but I have one game in particular that I've sunk over 500 hours into. Whoops.

Judging by how much fun I'm having, Fantasy Life will eat a good portion of my life, too.

Back