• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

I did it around that level too but it cost me a lot of potions :)) If you need help with the other wraiths, I'll try and help you out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know! I didn't want to get the game at first cause I knew it would take so much of my time :))

Actually, how much does the nap dragon drop exp? I heard it drops 400...

I definitely need help with the wraiths-so annoying -.- They heal, they multiple attacks which like 5HKO and how many hits per multi hit attack? 5. hahahahha

In anycase, I still need to level up :/ I WANT NOELIA. Simple enough..

Actually, how much does the nap dragon drop exp? I heard it drops 400...

I definitely need help with the wraiths-so annoying -.- They heal, they multiple attacks which like 5HKO and how many hits per multi hit attack? 5. hahahahha

In anycase, I still need to level up :/ I WANT NOELIA. Simple enough..
400? O: it always dropped 1k+ for me even when i was like level 80-100 so trying to level up wasn't much of a drag.

400? O: it always dropped 1k+ for me even when i was like level 80-100 so trying to level up wasn't much of a drag.

I didnt know the exact amount of it. DOnt blame me :p

But do you have a recommendation to level up at level 26?

ah well, i'm not so sure but trying out lives was a good level grinding for me, i hit lvl 50 just by being mercenary, woodcutter, and carpenter without realizing so i guess any combat + collecting/crafting is good, and around lvl 50 you can start grinding the napdragon lol. battling the last boss you had to beat over and over (considering it's the highest level boss you can take down) will give you most average exp right now though. and uhm playing online also gives out a lot of exp. anyway good luck!

if you still need help with the wraiths and you have dlc, i'd love to help you out!

I haven't picked up Fantasy Life ever since I received ACNL for Christmas :(

It was the other way around for me, I haven't picked up ACNL ever since I got Fantasy Life

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you want to go do the boss quests now?

Well I never really focused on leveling up, I just focused on doing the different quests that the lives give me, and I ended up being fine.. I was level 43 just by reaching hero tailor and legend wizard and when I needed to be level 50 for the origin island story, I just did the alchemy quests and I reached level 50 without even noticing

ah well, i'm not so sure but trying out lives was a good level grinding for me, i hit lvl 50 just by being mercenary, woodcutter, and carpenter without realizing so i guess any combat + collecting/crafting is good, and around lvl 50 you can start grinding the napdragon lol. battling the last boss you had to beat over and over (considering it's the highest level boss you can take down) will give you most average exp right now though. and uhm playing online also gives out a lot of exp. anyway good luck!

if you still need help with the wraiths and you have dlc, i'd love to help you out!

It was the other way around for me, I haven't picked up ACNL ever since I got Fantasy Life

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you want to go do the boss quests now?

Well I never really focused on leveling up, I just focused on doing the different quests that the lives give me, and I ended up being fine.. I was level 43 just by reaching hero tailor and legend wizard and when I needed to be level 50 for the origin island story, I just did the alchemy quests and I reached level 50 without even noticing

I jsut want the DLC and ocne I can beat the napdragon on my own with decent ease, I know I'm ready for the DLC. So leveling is my first goal.

Though if you guys have really good exp bosses, and you could help me defeat them, that would be amazing. <3

But the crafting classes are very slow in giving exp..:/

Last edited:
I jsut want the DLC and ocne I can beat the napdragon on my own with decent ease, I know I'm ready for the DLC. So leveling is my first goal.

Though if you guys have really good exp bosses, and you could help me defeat them, that would be amazing. <3

But the crafting classes are very slow in giving exp..:/
the collecting ones are pretty quick (most likely bc you'd be too busy hunting for the rare drop ones ahhhgh) and omg if you have dlc, i'll def play with you and we can slay big monsters and we can get the exp drops :^)

Don't focus on the exp, it will feel slow if you keep tracking it. Just do the quests and you won't realize maybe you're a few levels up...

The good exp bosses are mostly in origin island, idk if I can take you there.. Or well, the tailor God quest gives good exp too... But anyway, if you need help with future wraiths or bosses, I can help out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

the collecting ones are pretty quick (most likely bc you'd be too busy hunting for the rare drop ones ahhhgh) and omg if you have dlc, i'll def play with you and we can slay big monsters and we can get the exp drops :^)

He has DLC By the way cause we have connected before :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I leveled up with tailor a lot cause I had to gather shadow mana from the calamitus LOL

Don't focus on the exp, it will feel slow if you keep tracking it. Just do the quests and you won't realize maybe you're a few levels up...

The good exp bosses are mostly in origin island, idk if I can take you there.. Or well, the tailor God quest gives good exp too... But anyway, if you need help with future wraiths or bosses, I can help out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I leveled up with tailor a lot cause I had to gather shadow mana from the calamitus LOL
ooh coolbeans hopefully we can all play sometime //i'm desp bc i need motivation to pick this game up again orz;;

and lol i think i just bought the ingredients but i leveled up a lot in carpenter bc i was farming for dosh then outta nowhere i just earned a lot of exp O:

Part of me is jsut like "BRING IT ON!!!!" *dies* ANd the other says "How about No?"

But I do have DLC-I just need to get to level 50 and befriend the god daughters themselves. A good start would be killing the Napdragon a couple of times...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well perhaps we could beat a couple of bosses? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh coolbeans hopefully we can all play sometime //i'm desp bc i need motivation to pick this game up again orz;;

and lol i think i just bought the ingredients but i leveled up a lot in carpenter bc i was farming for dosh then outta nowhere i just earned a lot of exp O:

omg I can imagine us all fighting the hardest boss ever and winning..w00t?

Part of me is jsut like "BRING IT ON!!!!" *dies* ANd the other says "How about No?"

But I do have DLC-I just need to get to level 50 and befriend the god daughters themselves. A good start would be killing the Napdragon a couple of times...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm ready to go whenever

Last edited:

haha! well.. you'll have to go thru them sometime so :p

and yeah if anything i can help you get to level 50 when we beat reveria's big bosses 8) -- no need to go to origin island, tbh even at lvl 50 i was fricking useless there, some bunnies can knock me out bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

hooooo i'm down :lemon:

haha! well.. you'll have to go thru them sometime so :p

and yeah if anything i can help you get to level 50 when we beat reveria's big bosses 8) -- no need to go to origin island, tbh even at lvl 50 i was fricking useless there, some bunnies can knock me out bye

hooooo i'm down :lemon:

Well, How about we beat a napdragon and go from there? 3v1, Bring it dragon. *dies*

WHich world?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm ready to go whenever

ALright!

Well, How about we beat a napdragon and go from there? 3v1, Bring it dragon. *dies*

WHich world?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALright!
ooh you wanna play now? i'll add you, and yeah there's a lot of dragons in reveria anyway, like uhm.. have you battled that white/golden dragon one... that was hell..

ooh you wanna play now? i'll add you, and yeah there's a lot of dragons in reveria anyway, like uhm.. have you battled that white/golden dragon one... that was hell..

Im level 25, what do yo uthink? xD

I'll add you now as well. shall I open the portal or someone else?

Im level 25, what do yo uthink? xD

I'll add you now as well. shall I open the portal or someone else?

hmp i'll open my portal then ^^ and nah that's good, if i die tho please heal me lmao

@marcko are you available right now?

also i can only play for an hour right now but i'll be back again like 8PM PST??

hmp i'll open my portal then ^^ and nah that's good, if i die tho please heal me lmao

also i can only play for an hour right now but i'll be back again like 8PM PST??

Alright! Cou, have you added marcko yet? I will be a paladin, and I'll try to be a shield!

I'll have to add you up too then :)

My character is Viola! So if you see a girl named Viola, thats me. Also, Im male.

females too cute

Back