Favorite Expensive Collectible

Which one is your favorite?

• Total voters
I like the magenta pinwheel!

The others are all nice, too, but I've never really collected the wands. They're fabulous, but usually sooo expensive that I end up being able to purchase several of the less expensive collectibles instead.

The magenta pinwheel is tempting though. I saw it and thought, hmmm. But sadly, I'll still probably go for the collectibles i can get a few of, because while the pinwheel is awesome, it's just so darn expensive. 😅

Inky. ill vote later. But pac man stuff is always fun.

I've played normal pac man, but I had this PS1 namco museum game that was interesting. It was a museum you walked around in to reach the various arcade games.
I loved the ms pac man maze madness game my cousin had on N64?

Not really a fan of these. None of them are potions. I guess if I had to choose though it would be the Silver Star Wand because I like most things that are silvery.

I love the purple flower wand, even though I like the heart wands better the color of the flower wand is just so so nice. the cyan heart wand is a very close second though.

inky, just think he's really cute and love pairing him and pinky together, plus blue is one of my favourite colours so that helps!
i've never really been into collecting the wands or particularly interested in getting them, though I do love seeing them in others line ups, but the imposter colour choices are so pretty.

I like the Cyan Heart Glow Wand! I'm not actually that big on the glow wands generally, but it's very pretty and one I might consider keeping if I got it. But if I did, then I'd probably start wanting the regular heart wand to go with it, because they pair really beautifully together... this is how you develop a wand problem on this site LOL

Of those the Silver Star Wand I suppose.

Not included in the Fair but the Masterball is my number one favourite of the imposters (or at least it was released around the same time as the imposters) and the only one I really hope to get!

Back