Favorite video game you've played recently?

I have been living vicariously through others watching them play Super Mario 64, the N64 Mario Party games, and Mario Kart Wii. so I'd say those are my favourite games right now, #1 might just be SM64 though (who would've guessed hehe).

I have been playing them a bit myself, but it's difficult to enjoy playing games when I'm struggling so much. watching others play warms my heart. 💗

Until Then! There are multiple endings so I've yet to get any others, but absolutely loved the main story. Will get to those endings eventually.

Now it's Pokemon Insurgence! I've been having so much fun with it to be honest. First time playing as well.

i finished playing until then at the start of september, i love the game lots and lots!! go check it out!
Until Then! There are multiple endings so I've yet to get any others, but absolutely loved the main story. Will get to those endings eventually.
Until Then looks interesting, I like the pixel art, I'll have to check it out!

Until Then looks interesting, I like the pixel art, I'll have to check it out!
Definitely! It's pretty easy to get into if you're in the likes of visual/interactive novels. Let me know how you like it if you end up playing!

I've been on a Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town binge lately and loving it. I'm in year five and living the bachelor lifestyle until I meet the requirements to marry the Harvest Goddess.

I played the original on the GameBoy Advance 20 years ago when I was living in another country for two years while my Dad was deployed there. I spent many nights playing way past bedtime as a teenager - especially as I got my friend into it too and we'd have sleepovers where we both stayed up until stupid o'clock in the morning playing it. So I think a big part of it is the nostalgia factor for me.

I got this recently on my Xbox! It’s a lot of fun. I didn’t play it when it originally came out on GBA but I’m really enjoying it now

Recently I got Echos of plum grove and I've really enjoyed it. The game is set in an era without electricity, sprinklers, or the modern conveniences typically found in today’s farm simulators. One feature I appreciate is the ability to customize the gameplay settings. If you prefer a more relaxed experience, you can opt out of challenges like disease or a hunger bar, making it easier to unwind while playing. If you don't opt out of the challenges, your character can die from various causes, whether due to natural causes, disease, or your own blunder. There’s even a risk of spreading disease throughout your village, which can lead to significant consequences. If your character dies, your child is expected to take over, though I suspect it might be game over if you don't have a child. Overall, I’ve genuinely enjoyed my time with it!

Right now it is Among Us! I won’t play it with strangers, but with TBT members it is a blast even when everyone SUSes me as crewmate and votes me out. It has been fun chatting with more people and playing with everyone here. 🙂

Probably Until Then! Haven't completed any games since (until lol) then.

I recently finished Chants of Sennaar, and that was probably THE most interesting video game I've played in . . . years? Maybe since Portal on my old Xbox 360? It's a linguistics game; you are a nameless character traversing a large and mysterious tower, and as you ascend the tower, you work to translate various symbol-based languages by finding text on signs and statues, talking to other characters, and filling out your translation journal. There's a subtle but impactful story happening in the background, and you discover the many changes in the tower and the choices of the different cultures as you play. I can't recommend it enough--I finished the game about two weeks ago but I've thought about it every day since.

really been getting back into wylde flowers recently! i kind of played through the whole storyline a while back but then never returned to it when all the updates came through, so i'm getting back into it now

I never had much interest in playing Among Us when it came out or during its peak of popularity, but the forums got me to try it out this year thanks to an event and I've been playing with some of the members here over the past month. I'm pretty fond of it now. I kinda wish that I did care about the game prior to this because I missed out on the Indie cosmicube and unfortunately, unless they bring it back sometime, I can't acquire the goose pet. But yeah, fun game!

I don't know if I've already mentioned this game, but I am LOVING
FIELDS OF MISTRIA
I was going to go back to Stardew Valley, but this new game is doing just as much to scratch that farming sim / romance itch.
And it's so cute! The 90s anime vibe is so nostalgic-- it's great! I can't wait for the full game to be released.

unfortunately, as of games that released this year, nothing really piques my interest.

However, I have been getting back into playing a lot of farming sim games recently.

Coral Island only came out about a year ago, and I love it so much. I’ve heard it be called a mixture of animal crossing and Stardew Valley and I can see why. ^_^

Back