• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager you got without Resetting?

I consider myself extremely lucky with getting random villagers. Right off the bat I got Robin and Apollo (my two all-time WW favorites) as starters. Genji and Rosie both moved in without resetting and I adore them both. Bob was another villager who moved in on his own accord, but we never clicked, you know?

I got Wolfgang from the campsite! He's the only good villager that I've ever had in the campsite while I actually had room for someone.

Rosie, Kiki, and Julian all camped in the couple weeks before he showed up, but I didn't have room for any of them... -_-

Curt and Flora are currently two of my favs. Curt because... I am obsessed with making him put asian stuff in his house to make him like a nerdy anime fan XD. Flora.... because she's an effin Flamingo!

Back