• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager you got without Resetting?

Does Tiffany count? I wasn't trying for any villagers just resetting for a good map and having her be there to welcome me was just a plus. :D
I also had her and Lucky both in Wild World at the start.

I got Stitches in my camp today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's not really a dreamie, but yeah im getting him!

I wouldn't say he was my favorite villager, but Julian was my first camper in one of my towns. I had just built the campsite, saw the tent, was like "ooh, who could it be," and there was Mr. Unicorn.

Dotty and Avery. I'm not sure if they were part of my original villagers, but I really like them now. :D
Though neither is considered 'good'/valuable by the general population, from what I've seen, but still. :l I can still say they're my favorites, right? xD

I got both Phoebe and Fuchsia in nice places without knowing about the reset trick ^^

Julian, my first marshal which was lost due to file corruption :< but my friend gave me hers <3, stitches, and merengue

Definitely Diana, but I lost her due to my TTing carelessness. ;~; Phoebe is a really close second, I wasn't planning on keeping her but she's really grown on me!

I never resetting, so i like a lot out of my villagers! Ankha, Skye & Marshal probably most of them, but Agent S, Whitney and Bruce are cute, too.

If we're only talking complete randomness and no trickery, it has to be Felicity (via campsite). I'd never seen (or noticed) her before she showed up at my camp, and she's so clearly completely adorable, so I invited her to stay. Although I'd have taken anyone I even liked just a little at that point, as I needed to have 10 to prevent anyone horrible from barging in via streetpass.

Lucky was one of my initial villagers and I love him, and Deidre was a very early move in. I love them both!

Fauna, Cesar, and Walker were among my original five villagers, and I was VERY satisfied. Initially, I didn't like Velma (who was also one of the first five), but I've really grown to like her as well. Overall, I'm really happy with my original town. I never had to reset, and I hope to have all of my originals' pictures soon! :)

HNI_0068.JPG

Sigh another popular villager that I'm gonna give away. But you gotta admit you would freak if you get him, whether you like him or not xD

Gave him away already.

Last edited:
I started with Fauna. I thought she was cute to start with, and then I saw how popular she is on here. I am so lucky!!! :D:D:D

I haven't reset for villagers ever.
the only villagers I got by choice from the tent were Portia and Maelle, and I'm not keeping either (Portia is gone already)

Last edited:
Back