• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager you got without Resetting?

I've never had any dreamies move in on their own or from the campsite. But Erik did move in on his own and I absolutely love him :D

Francine was a voided villager that moved into my second town. I moved her into my main town, so I don't know if she counts.

Last edited:
Sparro. I didn't like him at first, but I got attached to him. I think he's a rather cute bird. ^^

I've had Lyman from the beginning, I got Eugene through the campsite.. I got Boomer and Ren?e from people on Tumblr, but I got them myself originally.. I just got them back :p

Zell, my 8th villager and my favourite villager. Just after I found out about the reset method I forgot to try it and got him. ^_^
I was also lucky enough to start out with Bruce, who wasn't originally a dream villager just because back then I didn't know many of the new villagers. I realised he was in my top 10 later. :p

And I also had Marshal as a random camper luckily just after a villager left my town. Though he's not a definite dream villager for me and I'll let him go sometime but he's here to stay for now.

Zell! Phoebe is starting to really grow on me, and so is Bruce.

All of my villagers except for Drago and Camofrog came naturally to my town.

My favorite so far has been Beau. He's not a dreamie, but I let him in anyway, since I had been so excited (I like him) and completely forgot about Erik. :(
He will hopefully come in handy when I need Bells, though - that is, if anyone ever wants him!

I've had Tangy, Mint, Rudy, Nate and Lobo as starters before, and Ankha in the campsite (with no room for her to move in...). I think they've been my most popular starters. Groucho was my favourite starter on one of my towns but I love him <3

edit: oh and Goldie. And then Truffles moved in :(

Last edited:
Shep. I originally got him randomly but I lost him. I got him back in a trade, though! :D

I got Merengue and Dizzy when I first started and I still have them!

Stitches was one of my original villagers hehe~~ as chevre !! I like both a lot, super cuties !! ^ 3 ^))//

Back