• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FE Heroes discussion

Picked up Harmonic Leif as I love both Genealogy and Thracia. I also really like the cousin dynamic they have together. I keep thinking of them as a Duo unit as Leif is also playable in Genealogy but they went with Thracia Leif (which makes little difference really).

Nice to see another special banner that has Genealogy units on it though I would have rathered a different unit instead of yet another Julia (even though I really do like Julia).

Picked up Harmonic Leif as I love both Genealogy and Thracia. I also really like the cousin dynamic they have together. I keep thinking of them as a Duo unit as Leif is also playable in Genealogy but they went with Thracia Leif (which makes little difference really).

Nice to see another special banner that has Genealogy units on it though I would have rathered a different unit instead of yet another Julia (even though I really do like Julia).
I'm trying to get them 😔

Congrats on getting Harmonic Leif. :]

-------------------------------​

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,898 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the Reginn & More Banner Rerun. The units that I was able to get are: Ingrid (+Def/-Atk), Nah (+Def/-Res), Flayn (+Atk/-Def), Duessel (+Atk/-Spd), Duessel (+Res/-Atk), Maribelle (+Res/-Spd) [4-star Special], and Reginn (Neutral) [Free 5-star Summon]. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with what I've gotten on the banner.

The funny thing to me about my summoning session is that I wanted to get Ingrid, so I had voted for her banner in the Twitter poll for a revival and ended up getting her while summoning for the focus units. I guess I don't have to save orbs for the Seeds of Fodlan Revival Banner (Note: I'm certain that the Seeds of Fodlan Banner is gonna win the Twitter poll). Maybe I could focus on the Mythic Banner in November and try to get Plumeria. Haven't decided just yet on that and still thinking if I should potentially summon on the Seeds of Fodlan Revival.

Apparently, Duessel is set to come back on the upcoming Legendary Remix and is going to be color sharing with Legendary Ephraim. I guess I wouldn't mind more Duessel, but I am hoping I would get more of Legendary Ephraim than him though. Legendary Ephraim is my primary want on that banner. My plan is to just do full circle summons and hope for the best that I get something good.

New Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

I was pretty surprised that the Ashen Wolves were coming along with Múspell. Thought it would have been a different fire emblem game series that would have been there. I'm not sure if I'll be summoning for this banner since my main priority is the Legendary Hero Remix that is coming up in a few days or so. Maybe after I summon on the Legendary Hero Remix then I'll have an idea if I should summon for this banner or not. I had already decided to skip out on the new Lewyn alt and the chance to get Duo Sigurd. Too many nice things to give up on.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,969 orbs. Still saving my orbs for the Legendary Remix and maybe the November Mythic Banner. Hoping to get a least two copies of Legendary Ephraim in the Legendary Hero Remix, but I am okay if I only get one copy of him instead of my goal of two. Praying that there aren't too many banners to tempt me to summon in October since I do potentially want to summon on the November Mythic Banner for Plumeria. Though... I would be okay with whoever if the red line-up is good.

Last edited:
I'll like to show off my latest obtained characters as I will be almost reaching 200 lvl40 5* characters. I'm proud of my progress. 💅

03029F19-63A0-4038-862C-C5FAC151113B.jpeg

724DCAFE-7F8B-46DD-80BE-415ECAF35747.jpeg

I used about 800 orbs to pull for Reginn, wanting to get as close as possible to +10.

Guess how many Reginns I pulled.

One.

I kid you not. I pulled literally one Reginn. Plus the one you get to pick after 40 summons.

I was graced with the Reginn after spending around 650 or so orbs.

I'm honestly still quite shook by this. :/

My Reginn is +6 now with these two copies and I'm completely out of orbs. Thankfully they were all F2P orbs. Imagine spending money on that.

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

The names of the units of this upcoming seasonal banner were leaked on Twitter according to a Youtube video that I watched days ago. Pretty glad that there weren't any units that I wanted to summon for since I'm really adamant about saving my orbs until November. At the same time... It does kind of suck that there isn't anyone that I want to summon for during my birthday month. Maybe next year... :T

In any case... Sophia is going to be the tempest trials+ unit and she looks pretty cute in her attire. Can't wait to get her in my barracks.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,963 orbs. Spent 155 orbs on the September Legendary Remix Banner. I was able to get 2 copies of Eleonora, 1 copy of Duessel, and 1 copy of Legendary Ephraim. Only was able to get the single copy of Legendary Ephraim after 40 summons. I was thinking of getting Halloween Ilyana in the Hall of Forms since I was able to get some good stuff on her. She is also one of my favorite Tellius (Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn) characters. I'm just gonna wait until like the last few days of being able to redeem a forma unit to decide. I originally want to get a forma unit in the last Hall of Forms, but I wasn't able to get some good stuff on them.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Shared Bounty Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voices Clips - Shared Bounty (Robin (M), Rhea, Kurthnaga, Sothis Byleth (M) Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Sophia - Cobweb Prophet [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Sophia: Cobweb Prophet (TT+ Reward, "Ice & Flame 4")
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #41 (Shanna)
[Datamine Oct 5, 2021] New "Bloom" Fjorm
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Fjorm: Ice Ascendant [Enemy Lines] (TT+ "Ice & Flame 4")
Tempest Trials: Ice & Flame 4 Battle Background
[Begins October 7, 2021 UTC] Ice & Flame 4 - TT+ Final Map & Generic Unit Layout

Weapon Refines for October 2021
Legendary, Mythic, and Remix Schedule - Updated to September 30th

Last edited:
I just wanted to share my Hall of Forms units since I have gotten all 4. Feel kinda proud of them. <3
image0.png
image1.png
image2.png
image3.png
All I have to do is give Ilyana Moonbow (or maybe glimmer) but besides that, I believe these turned out to be some pretty rad units ngl.

Looking forward to the free Sophia I babied her big time in Binding Blade so you could say she’s one of my faves.

I’m a little tempted to pull for Male Grima, but he basically has the same costume as Female Grima from last year so eh. We’ll see.

Only spent about 25ish orbs and on the third circle got both 4 star Kurthnaga and 5 star Grima. I love it when FEH plays nice. Done with this banner already haha.

Pretty close to finishing a unit finally; decided to use the fruit I have on this unit. I probably would have had more units fully built had I not taken long breaks a couple times.

530148C4-9BA1-47E0-97BB-817F6491DB17.jpg

Still need to finish enhancing the sacred seal.

Here is my free pull from the first day the Halloween Banner was out
173785FE-864C-4D1A-905E-F32E57C047AA.jpeg

I did more pulls trying to get Rhea (Idk how many orbs I spent) and I got a few five stars (two more Sothis) one being Brave Ephraim whom I used for Hector’s skill. Normally I keep one of each unit I get (which is another reason why I don’t have many finished units), but decided to make an exception this time at least.

Been really enjoying the game again; just wish they’d limit how many of each unit you can put on a team or ban some like i faced in intermediate on one team two full merged fallen edelgard’s and the rest were different units. I have a fallen edelgard but not merged yet. was able to kill one but unable to bring down the other. I got some tips on how to counter her, so hopefully i’m ready in case that happens again, but still, what a pain.

A new type of hero has made its appearance along with a new currency in Fire Emblem Heroes. Not really sure how I feel about it yet, so I'll just wait and see what happens in the future. The units on the banner aren't people that I am interested in, but I am glad for the people that wanted them to show up in the game. I'm still saving up my orbs until November for the Mythic Banner and maybe the Seeds of Fodlan revival banner. I haven't really decided whether or not I would be summoning for the November forging bond revival.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,158 orbs. Still sticking with my plan to save up orbs for the November Mythic Banner. Spent one of my forma souls for Halloween Ilyana, so now I don't have to summon for her on her Halloween banner. Got a +Def/-Atk Bride Catria on my free summon in the Double Special Heroes Banner. Not much else going on for me in Fire Emblem Heroes at the moment.

New Heroes & Ascended Fjorm Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - New Heroes & Ascended Fjorm (Wolf, Malice, Roshea, Ascended Fjorm)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Vyland - Coyote's Justice [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Vyland: Coyote's Justice (Quest Reward/Future Banners)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Sedgar - Coyote's Dutiful [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Sedgar: Coyote's Dutiful (GHB Reward)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #42 (Kagero)
Ascended Heroes and Ascended Florets Currency Info
Daily Summoning Focuses for Ascended Heroes Celebration
Daily GHB Reruns for Ascended Heroes Celebration
Compensation Orbs & Codes for Everyone
New Heroes & Ascended Fjorm General Datamine Information

Last edited:

A New Legendary Hero has arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

I was pretty surprised that Fae ended up being the Legendary Hero for this month. I actually thought the new Legendary Hero might be Caeda or someone else instead. Seeing that Fae ended up getting a Legendary Hero alt then I am hoping Myrrh could get one too. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones hadn't had a new Legendary Hero in Fire Emblem Heroes since 2018 and that last unit was Legendary Eirika. Legendary Fae has potentially opened the gateway for Myrrh and I am quite hype to see if it'll end up coming true.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,245 orbs. I'm still waiting for the November Mythic Banner to show up at the moment. But... I am also still deciding if I want to summon on the Seeds of Foldan Revival Banner since it would be nice to get Near Save for my Brave Ephraim. Not much going on for me in Fire Emblem Heroes at the moment due to me waiting for November to come around.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I finally finished my Legendary Chrom on the last Mythic banner. I had him at +7 going in so I only needed 3 more copies. He's really nasty with max dragon flowers, summoner support, +10 and I gave him an ascendant trait so he's now +Spd and +Atk. I'll be sure to share a photo of him later once I get better internet on my phone.

More recently though I only did 5ish pulls on the new Legendary banner as I had only planned on doing a handful of pulls for fun and I ended up with Legendary Fae +Def -Spd so that's neat. She's one of my fave dragons.

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

The ninja-themed banner is back once again. I'm not too interested in the characters for this seasonal banner. But... I do see some nice fodder that I could potentially use though. Gonna be skipping out on this banner because I am still saving up my orbs for the November Mythic Banner and perhaps maybe the Seeds of Fodlan Revival Banner. Shamir is going to be the tempest trials+ unit and she looks pretty cool in her attire. Hoping to at least get lucky in getting Ninja M!Corrin since he is the 4-star focus unit on the banner.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,302 orbs. Just continuing to save up orbs for the November Mythic Banner at the moment. It's been easy so far for me to save up orbs since there isn't any new Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones characters in Fire Emblem Heroes yet.

Ninja Training Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Ninja Training (Igrene, Shinon, Corrin (M), Corrin (F) Elise Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Shamir - Lone-Moon Ninja [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Shamir: Lone-Moon Ninja (TT+ Reward, "Ice & Flame 5")
[Begins November 5, 2021 UTC] Ice & Flame 5 - TT+ Final Map & Generic Unit Layout
Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Thorr: War God [Enemy Lines]

Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #43 (Serra)
ALL Refines of November 2021 (L!Marth, L!Tiki, L!Hector, Linus, Kaze, Helbindi, Kliff & S!Tana)
Legendary Heroes Chart - Updated to November Remix
Duo Heroes Chart - Updated to Ninja F!Corrin
Harmonic Heroes | Infographic | November 2021
[Draft] Banner Performance - Book V & Book IV Comparison

Last edited:
New heroes from Path of Radiance. I'm really happy to finally see Marcia as she's probably my most wanted character not in the game yet. She's also the demote so sweet don't have to worry about pulling for her. :)

My girl Astrid has made her appearance in Fire Emblem Heroes. Pretty excited to see her in the game since she is also one of my favorite Tellius characters. Not to sure if I'll spend any of my orbs for this banner since I have used my orbs on the Seeds of Fodlan Revival Banner. There is also the fact that I'm still saving up my orbs for the Mythic Banner at chance for Plumeria and possibly the Forces of Will banner. Haven't made my decision about the Forces of Will since I'm kind of waiting on the 2021 Christmas Units if possible.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,297 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the Seeds of Fodlan Revival Banner. What I've gotten from that banner are: Lysithea (+Def/-Atk), Micaiah (+Res/-Def) [4-Star Special], Ylgr (+Atk/-Spd) [4-Star Special], Linhardt (+Res/-HP), Dedue (Neutral IVs) [Free Summon after 40th Pull]. I was hoping to get more than one copy of Dedue, but that didn't end up happening and ended up having to use the free summon to get at least one copy. Also... I was able to get all the Rokkr Remnant accessories that I was missing with the recent Rokkr Sieges Event. The ones that I was missing are: the Staff Rokkr Remnant, the Axe Rokkr Remnant, and the Dagger Rokkr Remnant.

Last edited:

The Double Special Heroes banner has arrived in Fire Emblem Heroes. 5 free summon tickets and other rewards are available when you complete the Black Friday stuff in the game. There are some Black Friday deals in-game if one would be interested in that. My advice is... well... try not to go overboard with the spending since the November Mythic Banner is coming up as well as Book VI. There is also Christmas and New Year's banners to look out for too. So many things coming up in Fire Emblem Heroes. Hope you guys get some nice stuff on the DSH banner.

Personally, I'm just waiting for the November Mythic Banner since Plumeria is making a comeback. The red line-up looks pretty good with Legendary Sigurd being on there. I am hoping that Brave Marth could be on the red line-up with them. My plan at the moment is to wait for the Book VI stuff before going on the November Mythic Banner. Still deciding if I want to summon on the Forces of Will banner due to top priority going for the November Mythic Banner at the moment. I'm also saving my free summon and tickets of the New Heroes until like the last few days of the banner to use them. I've decided to not go for the spark on the banner to save orbs for Plumeria.

Last edited:

A New Legendary Hero and A New Mythic Hero are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Apparently... There's a Mythic Hero and a Legendary Hero instead of it being just the two Mythic Heroes. I actually thought we were going to get two Mythic Heroes instead of the ones that are coming soon. The red line-up is Legendary Sigurd, Plumeria, and Muspell. Guess they're saving Brave Marth for another banner. Possibly trying to get all the Brave Heroes in one banner. Maybe... Not sure.

My plan is to hopefully get Plumeria this time around, but I think I am okay if I get either Legendary Sigurd or Muspell. Heard that Legendary Sigurd is a pretty good unit and possibly getting him helps my roster for his game. That's a plus. Muspell... I'm not really sure about exactly, but I think he's alright from what I know. Hoping for the best that I get some nice stuff on the banner.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,392 orbs. Originally... I was going to summon straight away on the upcoming banner; however, I was thinking that maybe I should wait until the Book VI stuff to come out first before doing that. So far... I haven't summon on the Path of Radiance Banner and the Double Special Heroes Banner yet. Pretty excited to start on those banners until Book VI stuff gets announced as well as the Mythic & Legendary Banner that is coming up soon. That's all I got going on for me in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Last edited:
Back