• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FE Heroes discussion

A new Feh Channel video is up to talk about the latest information for the game. Check the video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

• Book VI - A new OC is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon. Her name is Ash and she is the retainer to the god Askr. She's also going to be a new Mythic Hero that everyone would get for free if they clear Chapter 1 of Book VI on Normal.

• Two new OCs are also introduced alongside Ash. Their names are: Elm (Retainer to Embla) and Letizia (Member of the Imperial Family of Embla). Book VI is set to begin on December 6, 2021 at 11 PM PT (Pacific Time).

- The premise of Book VI seems like it could be interesting. Don’t want to get my hopes too high for the new book. I really like the design of Elm and Letizia. Not really feeling the design of Ash though. Unsure who I would like the most out of all the new OCs here.

• Book VI Begins (Celebratory Event)- The stuff we can get for this celebration in Fire Emblem Heroes.

• Book VI Log-In Bonus - Logging in 10 times during the active period would get these rewards.
    • Double EXP & SP Event - Pretty self-explanatory. You can get more EXP & SP during this time of the event.
    • Quests - Clearing these quests while they're active would get you these rewards.
    • Aether Raid Quests - New Aether Raid structures. Must use limited-time Aether Stones to get these though.
    • Book VI Castle - A special castle design themed after the world of Book VI that one can get for free.

- Getting more free stuff is always appreciated. The special castle design looks really nice. Going to change my current castle design.

• New Heroes (Awakening) - The new Heroes that are helping to start up Book VI are characters from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

• Priam, Basilio, and Flavia will appear in a banner together with Ash (New Mythic Hero). Yen'fay is stated to be the new Grand Hero Battle unit. Miriel can join your barracks by completing the celebratory quests. So... five new Awakening characters.

- I wasn't expecting the new units to be from Fire Emblem: Awakening. My prediction for the new units was going be from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. It wasn't what I was expecting it to be, but I am happy for the people who probably wanted these units to be in the game. I'm personally skipping this one due to summoning on the Legendary Eitri & Mythic Thorr Banner.

• Summoner Duels - A new game mode that is being introduced in Fire Emblem Heroes. This game mode is a live PVP (Player-Vs-Player) mode where one can battle other summoners around the world. One can find it by going to the Coliseum section.

- To be honest... I don't like this new game mode at all. This type of mode isn't for me, so I'm most likely skipping out on this game mode completely. The game is trying to get me to play it for the Forma Soul; however, that's not gonna work on me.

• Update Information - The update information talks about adding Profile Cards and updating the Sort & Filter when finding a unit.

- These are some nice features that's being added to the game. The Profile Cards were fun to do for a bit and the new Sort & Filter update makes finding units a bit easier. So... It is okay overall in my opinion.

Overall: The FEH Channel seemed alright to me, but I still don't like Summoner Duels. I'm really happy to get some new and free stuff in the game. Can't wait to see what Book VI has to offer. Trying not to get my hopes too high for Book VI.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,158 orbs. Spent 295 orbs on the Legendary Eitri & Mythic Thorr Banner. Didn't get Plumeria like I wanted, but I did get some other good units on the banner. I was able to get Lucina (+Spd/-Res) [4-star Special], Eitri (+Spd/-Hp), Dagr (+Res/-HP), and Muspell (+HP/-Atk) on there. I've also gotten Shiro (+Spd/-Res) [4-star Special] from the Double Special Heroes Banner and Shinon (+Atk/-Spd) on Weekly Revival 31 Banner. Pretty okay with what I've gotten despite not getting what I wanted.

I've created my Profile Card in Fire Emblem Heroes. It is a nice customized feature. I may edited it again at some point in time.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Fire Emblem Heroes - Book VI Movie
Fire Emblem Heroes - Book VI Begins: Ash and More
Ash and More - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral IVs]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Book VI Begins: Ash and More (Priam, Flavia, Basilio, Ash)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Miriel: Rapier Intellect
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Yen'fay: Blade Legend (GHB Reward)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Elm: Retainer to Embla [Transformation/Attacking/Final Blow Animations]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Elm: Retainer to Embla [Enemy Lines]
♫ Fire Emblem Heroes BGM:「Book 6」ー Map Theme【Extended】
♫ Fire Emblem Heroes BGM:「Book 6」ー VS Elm (Boss Theme/Trailer Theme)【Extended】
♫ Fire Emblem Heroes BGM:「Book 6」ー Serious Theme #1 (bgm_event_serious10)【Extended】
♫ Fire Emblem Heroes BGM:「Book 6」ー Serious Theme #2 (bgm_event_serious11)【Extended】
Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #45 (Nowi)
ALL Refines of December 2021 for Loki, Walhart, Nailah, Libra & Summer Tiki

Fire Emblem Heroes - Summoner Duels: Alfonse vs Veronica Play-by-Play
Banner Performance Tier List & Monthly Comparison [Per Sensortower Grossing Rankings] Book V

Edit: I've removed the spoilers due to Book VI being available in Fire Emblem Heroes. Enjoy the start of Book VI and the free stuff.

Last edited:
The new OC is interesting. I can already imagine all the cow memes already. Glad we still get one free OC with new books at least.

Of the new units I was able to pull Flavia which is really the only one I had interest in. I look forward to training her alongside Ash and the free Miriel from quests.

I haven't done the new PVP mode but it definitely doesn't sound like its for me. Though sounds like you can just use autobattle and after a few losses you get matched with a bot/AI that's easy to beat so I'll probably just use that to get the rewards then back out.

I'm hoping there aren't any Christmas units of interest coming up I'm content to just save up at this point.

Update: About Summoner Duels... My opinion about the game mode is a slight better than before. Finding out that I can fight an A.I./Bot in there makes it more doable for me. I wasn't sure if it was true when I found one comment about it on reddit, but then I found more comments about it and decided to have a go at it myself. I didn't go for the mode for the rewards on there and just did the mode due to the A.I./Bot match-ups being a thing. The game mode itself at that point became a lot more fun due to that mechanic. Thank goodness for it. Really.

Things to keep in mind when trying to look for the A.I./Bot: [Click Here for More Information]

[Note: This method to do the game mode could change in the future, so it is best to do it as soon as you can while it is still possible.]

My current orb count at the moment is at 2,182 orbs. I'm potentially saving orbs for the 2021 Christmas or 2022 New Year's Banners. Planning to summon on the Forces of Will Banner because I do want Fallen Edelgard and hope to get more than one copy.

I haven't done the new PVP mode but it definitely doesn't sound like its for me. Though sounds like you can just use autobattle and after a few losses you get matched with a bot/AI that's easy to beat so I'll probably just use that to get the rewards then back out.

I can confirm that you can fight an A.I./Bot when getting a few losing streaks. I just hit surrender repeatedly until I got an A.I./Bot to show up to get the Favor Points. It is a tedious process, but I think it is definitely worth doing. I already got to 1,000 and never touched the mode again.

Last edited:
I decided to pull a bit on the Christmas banner. Artur is one of my faves from Sacred Stones plus I'd like a green tome armour for my barracks. I ended up sparking for him. Along the way though I did end up with 2 4 star Manuela's and was pity broken by Valentian Palla. I didn't have Palla yet and I really liked Valentian Catria so I'm not gonna complain. Hopefully Est will get a Valentian version in the future to complete the trio.

I also look forward to building the free Ignatz.

New Seasonal Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

Apparently... The winter banner was leaked somewhere according to this YouTube video. I didn't know that it was leaked until I saw the video provided on my YouTube subscriptions. Pretty stoked to know that Artur and Lute were to make an appearance on the 2021 Christmas Banner. I was quite surprised to see them since I kind of thought that Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones wasn't gonna get anymore seasonal stuff this year after the Childhood Encounter banner. Then again... My expectations for Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones getting some representation in Fire Emblem Heroes is pretty low. I definitely went out of my way to get both WInter Artur and Winter Lysithea + Lute.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,043 orbs. Spent 235 orbs on the 2021 Christmas Banner. What I've gotten from the banner are: Jill (+Atk/-HP), Amelia (+Atk/-Spd) [4-star Special Summon], Winter Manuela (+Spd/-Res) [4-star Focus Unit], Julia (+HP/-Res) [4-star Special Summon], Winter Lysithea + Lute [Harmonized Hero] (Neutral IVs) [First Spark Pull], and Winter Artur (+Res/Atk). I went full circles on the banner and only did 60 summon pulls on there. Thinking if I should just go to the second spark pull on the banner, but I haven't fully decided yet and wanted to wait on the 2022 New Year's banner first. Pretty happy that I got Winter Artur and Winter Lysithea + Lute (Harmonized Hero).

Fire Emblem Heroes - Harmonized Heroes, Lysithea and Lute
Winter Dreamland Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Winter Dreamland (Mirabilis, Artur, Manuela, Lysithea Lute Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Ignatz - Snowscape Artist [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Ignatz: Snowscape Artist (TT+ "Ice & Flame Finale")
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #46 (Ishtar)
Legendary/Mythic/Remix Calendar with New Hero Rerun Tracker (Early Dec 2021~ Jul 2022)
Legendary Heroes Chart | Mythic Heroes Chart
Duo Heroes Series | Infographic | December 2021 (Before Harmonized Hero - Winter Lysithea + Lute)
Harmonized Heroes Series | Infographic | December 2021 (Before Harmonized Hero - Winter Lysithea + Lute)
Forma Units and Skills to be added to Hall of Forms as of 12/2021

Last edited:

A New Legendary Hero has arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Pretty much expected Female Byleth to get a Legendary Alt at some point in the game. So... I guess the developers decided to pick her to end the year. They've also added a perk to the FEH Pass. The new perk is to be able to spark on Legendary, Mythic, and Special Hero Banners. I'm not too worried about the FEH Pass since I would most likely get it once OG Ephraim gets a resplendent and probably won't get anymore for a while afterwards. Haven't made a firm decision on that just yet. I'll think about it more when it actually happens.

First Summon Tickets have been given to players in Fire Emblem Heroes. These tickets are for: Legendary F!Byleth Banner, Glorious Gifts Banner, and A Festival Miracle Banner. One would get three tickets each for these particular banners, so make sure to log into the game and use these tickets before it is too late. That would total up to nine First Summon Tickets. A somewhat nice present for the holidays.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,126 orbs. I've used all my nine First Summon Tickets. The things I've gotten are: Brave Marianne (+HP/-Res) and Yuri (+Def/-Spd). I was also able to get my first copy of Marcia (+Atk/-HP). Pretty much waiting for the Forces of Will banner and the 2022 New Year's units. Still deciding if I want to go for the second spark on the 2021 Christmas banner.

Last edited:

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes.

I'm pretty much skipping on this banner since I am planning to summon on the Forces of Will revival banner. The units on this upcoming banner look pretty cool. Probably gonna hope to free summon Lyre since she's the 4-star Focus Hero. I doubt I'll get lucky on that, but maybe I'll be proven wrong when the time comes. Kyza is gonna be the tempest trial+ unit for this upcoming banner. A little hype to get them because my barracks actually lack some New Year's units and it would be great to get more for my Aether Resort.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,089 orbs. Spent 80 orbs back on the 2021 Christmas Banner to go for the second free pull summon. What I've gotten from the banner are: Jaffar (+Atk/-Res) [4-star Special] and Winter Manuela (+Res/-HP) [4-star Focus]. Not much out of it, but I'll definitely take it and wait a bit before choosing my second free pull summon. I haven't decided who I want to choose. Deciding between Winter Mirabilis and Winter Artur. I also did get Hapi (+HP/-Spd) on the Heroes with Duel Skills banner though.

Last edited:
Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,957 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the Forces of Will Revival Banner. What I've gotten from the banner are: Brave Edelgard (+Atk/-Def), F!Morgan (+Def/-Res) [4-star Special], F!Kris (Neutral IVs), Keaton (+Res/-Atk), Ascended Laegjarn (Neutral IVs), and Fallen Edelgard (Neutral IVs) [Free Summon after 40th Summon]. Overall... I'm pretty content with what I've gotten despite not exactly getting what I wanted. I originally was hoping to get at least 2 copies of Fallen Edelgard, but I was only able to get one after the 40th summon. One was to keep and the other one was for fodder purposes. It is what it is. Just glad I got a bit of something on this banner.

I've recently made an Orb Usage Tracker and Money Spent Tracker in my spare time. I was only really able to fully calculate my orb usage in 2020 and 2021. Calculating the years before was pretty much not doable for me. Anyways... I've spent 3,418 orbs in 2020 while I've spent 2,914 orbs in 2021. I'm not too surprised that I spent more orbs in 2020 than in 2021. I was making an active push to get every available Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones characters before 2021. It was my 2021 New Year's resolution in Fire Emblem Heroes and I was able to do it. Proud of myself.

The amount of money that I spent in this game comes down to $3.98. I've bought the Starter Support Pack [Black Knight] and Orb Pack [Brave Lyn]. These two were originally $3.99 each, but I only had to pay $1.99 each due to $2.00 discounts. Only bought these due to having some money left over from spending in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. I may purchase the FEH Pass at some point in the future.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to CYL6 starting soon. All of my votes are going to Chrom once again. Glad Marth finally won last year but now it’s time for Chrom to win.

My main Chrom emblem team (OG, Bunny and Legendary) still has a spot open for a future brave alt. I’ve been using horse Chrom in the meantime but haven’t fully invested in him like I have for the other 3.

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

I'm not sure what to think when it comes to this banner specifically. My opinion about it is mixed because I'm happy that it is Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, but at the same time I'm not happy due to it being chosen on a sacrificial month. If the banner does too badly then potential for other Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units may come to a halt in the future. I'm hoping it at least do somewhat financially decent.

Anyways... I was pretty surprised that they've chosen these particular characters to be on a banner together. Thought that maybe the next Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones banner was gonna be like a Frelian themed banner. Units like: Gilliam, Vanessa, Moulder, and Syrene.

Ascended Joshua is the first Non-OC Ascended Hero. It was a big surprise to me when I saw the name and thumbnail of the video. I guess he opened the gateway to potential Non-OC Ascended Heroes. Neimi and Colm being in a banner together was no surprised to me at all. They're like a package deal. Can't have one without the other. Since Rennac is coming into the game now then he better start finding good places to hide. L'Arachel has three versions of herself in the game. Pretty excited to attempt to get all these units and to witness their Forging Bonds.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 2,074 orbs. What I've gotten from the New Year's Tickets are: Silque (+Res/-HP), Shinon (+Def/-Spd), NY!Selkie (+Res/-Def) and NY!Plumeria (+Spd/-Res). Still left my second free pull summon from the Winter 2021 Banner untouched. Pretty much still deciding on who I want to get on the banner. Deciding between Winter Mirabilis and Winter Artur. I'm just currently saving my orbs for the New Heroes Banner at the moment. Going to go all out to get these units since I kind of doubt they'll win a Forging Bonds Revival. Can't wait for CYL 5 to be on the Twitter Revival Poll, so I can place my vote on their banner.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,791 orbs. Spent 319 orbs on the New Heroes & Ascended Joshua Banner. What I've gotten from the banner are: Zelgius (Neutral IVs) [4-star Special], Ascended Joshua (+Spd/-HP), Adrift Camilla (+HP/-Def) [4-star Special], Saber (+Atk/-HP) [4-star Special], Ayra (+HP/-Atk) [4-star Special], Neimi (Neutral IVs) [Free Summon after 40th Summon], Ewan (+Def/-Atk), Lugh (+Spd/-Atk), Shiro (+Atk/-HP) [4-star Special], Rennac (+Res/-Def), and Colm (+Spd/-Res) [4-Star Focus]. I was also able to get my first ever copy of Luthier (+Atk/-Spd). Overall... I'm happy with getting all theses units as well as being able to get everyone on the banner in less than 400 orbs. Might skip out on the Legendary Remix for Legendary Eirika and Legendary Lucina due to the amount of orbs I spent on the New Heroes & Ascended Joshua Banner. I want to see who else could be on the banner before finalizing my decision to potentially skip out on it.

Choose Your Legends 6: Not really having much excitement for it at all; however, it gives me free rein to choose someone without stressing about it. I'm most likely voting for characters in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones since it would be nice to elevate their CYL rankings.

d862fb0720ea383ffe093fe423e1294d.png

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 752 orbs. Spent 1,070 orbs on the Legendary Hero Remix Banner. What I've gotten from the banner are: 7 copies of Duo Ephraim, 6 copies of Legendary Lucina, F!Morgan (+HP/-Atk) [4-Star Special], 2 copies of Fallen Hardin [4-Star Special], Shamir (+Def/-HP), Brave Lucina (+HP/-Res) [4-Star Special], Micaiah (+HP/-Def) [4-Star Special], Ylgr (+Spd/-HP) [4-Star Special], Ayra (+Res/-HP) [4-Star Special], and Shiro (+Res/HP) [4-Star Special]. Though... I did have to use my free pull on one copy of Duo Ephraim.

Overall... I'm quite happy that Duo Ephraim is back again after so long. I saved up a lot of my orbs to one day have a +10 Duo Ephraim. My back-up option was to +10 Brave Ephraim if Duo Ephraim was never making an appearance again. The goal I set for myself in Fire Emblem Heroes for 2022 was to +10 an Ephraim unit. To accomplish that goal so soon was a surprise for me. It took a while due to Legendary Lucina popping up from time to time, but I finally fulfilled the goal that I wanted for this year and I am now just saving up orbs for other stuff. Can't believe that I actually did it. Now... I need to inherit some skills onto him before I merge him up since he has max SP at moment.

Probably won't be summoning for a while unless it's characters from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones or some other favorites of mine. Spent so many orbs this month due to this Legendary Hero Remix banner and the New Heroes & Ascended Joshua banner.

Last edited:

New Seasonal Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

The one thing that really surprised me when it comes to this banner is that Leanne finally gets an alt of some sort. It does kind of suck that she is the partner unit instead of the lead unit in the Harmonic Duo. Pretty much skipping over this banner because I got to save my orbs right now. I think Harmonized Hero Azura has a possible chance to make it in the Top 8 of A Hero Rises, so I could get her there if she were to win or possibly make it to the Top 4. That is if they're gonna do another A Hero Rises banner for the A Hero Rises Event.

I'm pretty okay with just having the tempest trial+ unit of the banner. The tempest trial+ unit is Deen from FE Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 777 orbs. Oh my god. My orb count is so little now. :T I'm currently saving up my orbs for Legendary Azura and possibly for an A Hero Rises banner. Not sure if they would make another A Hero Rises banner; however, it is best to be prepared for it. There's also the possible CYL 5 Revival Banner as well as any other potential new Sacred Stones units. I'm currently trying to S support all my Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units in Fire Emblem Heroes. Trying to keep myself busy in the game.

Fire Emblem Heroes - Harmonized Heroes, Azura and Leanne
Of Lost Kingdoms Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Of Lost Kingdoms (Naliah, Karla, Xane, Azura & Leanne Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Deen - Bladed Sandstorm [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Deen: Bladed Sandstorm (TT+ "To Sing to You" Reward)
[Begins January 17, 2022 UTC] "To Sing to You" - TT+ Final Map & Generic Unit Layout
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #48 (Florina)
Next Rotation of Arena Bonus Units (Active: January 17, 11 PM PT – January 31, 2:59 PM PT.)
Harmonic/Duo Heroes Series | Infographic | Jan 2022 (Before Harmonized Hero Azura)
Resonant Battles Schedule | Reference | Jan-Mar 2022
Uncoming Hall of Forms Units!

Last edited:
I too am skipping the newest banner. I’m fine with Azura being paired with Leanne but their roles should have been reversed considering Azura already has a ton of alts. Ah well.

In other news I got a Brave Hector from my free summon on the revival banner. I look forward to building him as I know he’s still considered to be a really good unit.

Felt bad about last year’s CYL, so Chrom is getting my votes this year. Although I do want to give some to Female Robin so they can hopefully be together…..However, I think that will hurt Chrom’s chances of winning.😔
33D6A696-B130-419F-91B7-8A74AE959E86.jpeg

265fc026b8b683a6c05ac8f30613c636.png

Choose Your Legends 6 Voting is open.
Link: https://vote6.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-us
ENG Twitter Announcement: https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1483997737620316168
JPN Twitter Announcement: https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/1483997745471967233

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 818 orbs. Still saving up my orbs at the moment and possibly leveling up summoner supports. Not much else going on for me at the moment with Fire Emblem Heroes. Can't wait for February to come around.

Choose Your Legends 6: Just placed my vote for Seth on the first day of CYL 6 Voting. Probably gonna vote Lyon & Lute for Day 2 and Day 3.

Thanks for the Chrom votes @Bluelady here's hoping he finally gets in this year!

I'm definitely going to vote for him each day no matter what. :)

They surprisingly released the day one results for this years CYL. Top 8 in both men’s and women’s divisions - in alphabetical order though so not ranking. It’ll be interesting to see where it goes from here. Click the spoiler if you’d like to know:
Men:
Byleth, Chrom, Felix, Robin, Seliph, Sigurd, Soren, Yuri

Women:
Azura, Bernadetta, Byleth, Corrin, Dorothea, Hilda, Robin, Tiki (Adult/Awakening)

I’ve been slowly getting back into feh after having taken half a year to a year off. I play this game in spurts, playing every day for awhile and then not at all for a long time. I got some new five star units from some of the banners as soon as I came back. Don’t have the images of them unfortunately. I’m looking forward to playing the new content in story mode since I’m still in the previous chapter’s story (even though the plot can get really repetitive at times).

The Choose Your Legends 6 interim results are out!
4E25B7EE-7EA0-427A-85B9-199B8079A17A.jpeg
2157FECC-6F45-4132-917C-0D81EEA042B6.jpeg

Chrom in first finally! Also Seliph is in 2nd, My top two favourite lords so I’d be through the moon if they remain in the top 2.

0D27182A-C614-40E3-91BC-B1DECD3A4EAC.gif

As for the ladies it doesn’t really matter to me to be honest. Only the men’s division has me excited. Tiki was a pleasant surprise though. Byleth on the other hand was not. I’m fine with whoever winning for the ladies as long as Chrom and Seliph hold on for the men. :)

Last edited:
Back