• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FE Heroes discussion

Ahhh Resplendent Chrom!!!! I am so ready! He looks so good too! My Chrom is so ready for an upgrade.

00617493-6C16-4B1A-9B2E-7CD810AF7215.jpeg
C83DB4DA-F849-4375-BE69-64FF38EDF283.jpeg

I swear, I have a one person team that only consist of fallen Edelgard and I just threw them into the tempest trials with little to no deaths. I swear the character is broken. 😂

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,433 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the Forces of Will banner. I was kind of waiting to see who would be on the new bridal banner before thinking about summoning for any of the new Fallen units. The 5-star units that I was able to get are: Rhajat +HP/-Spd (4-star Special), Fallen F!Morgan +Res/-Atk, Dieck (Neutral IV), Hector +Atk, -Res (4-star Special), Julian +Res/-Atk, and F!Dimitri (Neutral IV) [Free Summon]. I was also able to get a Brave Ike +HP/-Res (4-star Special) as my redeem pull for the new bridal banner.

How did you get so many orbs? :eek:

Well, I’m feeling blessed today. I totally forgot about the rerun of last year’s Brave Banner starting today. I only made 9 summons (including the free one) and got BOTH Brave Lysithea and Brave Edelgard. Both are also +Atk -Def. I’d been looking for a merge for my Edelgard and I didn’t even have Lysithea yet so that’s cool.

i... am stunned. i don't think i could ever save up this many?? you have insane willpower!!
Thanks. :] I'm sure anyone could save as many orbs as this or even more if they tried. I think I saw someone save a lot more orbs than just 1,400+ for Luthier on reddit. That's something that I would call pure dedication. I do hope some day that Luthier will get into Fire Emblem Heroes for this person who has been waiting for so long.

How did you get so many orbs? :eek:
Well... I usually spend my orbs on my favorites and rarely for useful skills that a unit could inherit. That's how I got a lot orbs saved up. I mostly summon for any Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones characters that comes into Fire Emblem Heroes. So far... I have every single Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones characters currently in the game. I'm currently waiting for Brave Eirika to come around at the moment. I do have a secondary focus and that's the Blue Lion House members. I am currently missing Dedue, Ingrid, and Summer Ingrid when it comes to that. It's kind of easy for me to not summon on every banner when I solely focus on who I want the most out of everyone else.

Last edited:

A new Mythic Hero had arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

Pretty much skipped this banner since I don't feel like it is worth summoning for me. I do want to get Dedue and Triandra, but I feel like it is better for me to get them at another time. Plus... Brave Eirika is more of a priority at the moment as well as Summer Ingrid. I wanted to get Summer Ingrid when she initially came out, but I had to prioritize the summer Sacred Stones units first. Hope I don't spend too many orbs to get Summer Ingrid to join my barracks. I also want to get better IVs for my Summer Sylvain and my Summer Joshua too.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,588 orbs. Still saving my orbs for the time being for all the units I want.

A43B82D7-E860-4151-A0D9-71C81A026FA4.jpeg

I farmed 180 and is going to waste it all on the Mythic Heroes pack. I'll post all my summons here.

Edit:
sxyQMki.png

JInY4Go.png

Gx1nkR7.png

k8DbIdC.png

q1SxWK4.png

5aLcpQG.png

5lN7ZcP.png

nUqA8jV.png

YRQ50Id.png

Last edited:

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

A little bit tempted to summon on this upcoming banner due to potentially sparking for Nott if I don't get her while summoning. If I were to summon on the banner then Nott would be my first Dark Mythic Hero to have if I were to do so. At the moment... I'm gonna wait to see if we could get some info on who would be on the 2021 Summer Pt.1 Banner before I make a decision on summoning for the upcoming banner.

Whoever wanted Luthier got their wish granted because he is on the banner as a demoted unit. They no longer have to keep waiting for him.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,635 orbs. Still saving my orbs for the time being for all the units I want. Also... There will be some EXP & SP Events as well as 13 Summoning Banners for the Midpoint Celebration. Don't miss out on the upcoming celebration.

Last edited:
I swear, I love it when FEH add a x5 sp and exp event. I officially now have 150 fully leveled 5 star characters with 39 of them being 40+. Going to be 40 40+ when I merge chrom next.

Now, it's time for me to fully unlock every ability for all my characters so they can reach their max potential. All my 5 stars characters have inherited enough skills to have their own full skill list, however I need to get it so all skills are maxed out. May work on this either later today or tomorrow.

Just wanted to update on me trying to complete all recommendation skills task. I have completed over 20 characters recommendations today!!! I decided to take a break for the day and finish tomorrow. I however made a list (with teams) of how many I need to finish and it comes to a total of 15. I'm so hyped to completely complete my 150 5 star characters.

Here are the last 15:

F299D7FB-200C-48DC-851D-6362D2968079.jpeg

AEAB924E-8DBC-4685-9141-6114B909BABE.jpeg

7267259C-5F53-4F40-8BD3-6443152126C0.jpeg

8B0918C6-F711-429C-BA92-48495B786477.jpeg

I just finished completing the last 15 and I was worried that I forgot some so I went back and found 4 more. Here they are:

A03E116E-ABD4-4FC9-82DA-013E0F8DBAA3.jpeg

After I got that done, I went and decided to use all my free summons and I sadly only got one 5 star:

32D5C9B4-F90C-4148-8AFF-87450AA6D91A.jpeg

What should my next goal be?

New Seasonal Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Oh... Ashe and Mercedes are on this banner. :0 I kind of want to summon on the banner now, but I also want to see who would be on the Summer Pt.2 banner. Still deciding if I should try to get Summer Ingrid now that Summer Ashe and Summer Mercedes came in. There is also the fact that I might entirely skip all the summer banners for the Choose Your Legends 5 banner in August. I'm just figuring out what I want to do summoning wise for FEH Summer because it is kind of tempting to summon on these banners for me.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,602 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the Nott and More banner. I ended up get a V!Palla (+Def/-Res), Sara (+HP/-Def), and Nott (Neutral IV) [Free Summon]. Decided to summon on the Nott and More banner because I am not sure if I would summon on it if there was a revival for it. I am also kind waiting on the Legendary Hero Remix of September for Legendary Ephraim as well as Brave Eirika in August. Pretty excited to see what direction Intelligent Systems is going with for Brave Eirika.

Last edited:

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

The Harmonic Duo for the Summer 2021 Pt.2 Banner is going to be Caeda (Lead Unit) and Plumeria (Partner Unit). I am a little peeved that Plumeria is part of a Duo instead of being a separate unit. Just would have preferred her to be a separate unit if anything. I'm a little conflicted if I should go for Summer Caeda or if I should go summon on Summer 2021 Pt.1 Banner for Summer Ashe and Summer Mercedes. I was also thinking that I could go for Summer Ingrid whenever she comes back around. There's also the fact I could just skip all of the Summer Banners and focus on summoning for Choose Your Legends 5. I was thinking of double sparking on there if available like CYL4 did.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,780 orbs. Still wondering what my summoning plans for Summer in this game is going to be. Though... I am definitely summoning on the Choose Your Legends 5 banner for sure whenever that comes around.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Fire Emblem Heroes - Harmonized Heroes, Caeda and Plumeria
Summer's Dream Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Summer's Dream (Freyja, Freyr, Ogma, Caeda Plumeria Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Norne: Seaside Volunteer (TT+ "Ice & Flame 1" Reward)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #35 (Merric)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Nifl [Enemy Lines Only]
♫ Fire Emblem Heroes BGM - VS Nifl (Tempest Trials+ "Ice & Flame 1") [Extended]
♫ Fire Emblem Heroes BGM - TT+ "Ice & Flame 1" Final Map Theme [Extended]

ALL Refines for July 2021 for Grimas, Fjorm, Gunnthra, Gerome, Spring Catria & Dorcas!
Season Schedule 2021 | Reference | Rev.3

Last edited:
Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,558 orbs. Spent 250 orbs on the Summer 2021 Pt.2 banner. I wanted to get Summer Caeda on the banner, but I ended up not getting her and got a different focus unit instead. The 5-star units that I was able to get are: Hilda +Atk/-Res, Summer Freyja +Spd/-HP, Brave Ephraim +Res/-Spd (4-Star Special), and Edelgard +Def/-Atk. I decided to stop summoning on the banner because I was worried that I would go over the budget that I put for myself. Usually put a limit of like 300+ orbs. Pretty glad that I did or I might have went a little overboard. Overall, the summoning session wasn't too bad for me since I did get some interesting units.

I am most likely going for one spark for Choose Your Legends 5 after this summoning session. Going for a potential second spark might be a bit too much for me. Hope to get Summer Ashe, Summer Mercedes, and Summer Ingrid at some point since I am skipping them.

Last edited:

New Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

I was quite surprised to discover that Nifl wasn't going to be a Mythic. Really thought she was going to be a Mythic Hero in the game. I probably would have summoned on the banner if Nifl was a Mythic Hero. As much as I am a little disappointed that she wasn't a Mythic Hero... I would at least get to save my orbs for Choose Your Legends 5 that should be coming up some time in August.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,661 orbs. I am currently waiting for Choose Your Legends 5 at the moment for Brave Eirika. Hope she doesn't get shafted as a Brave Hero. Pretty stoked for September since it is practically a Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones month in Fire Emblem Heroes for me due to Legendary Ephraim's Remix & the Reginn and More banner coming back with a Forging Bonds Revival.

Last edited:
Back