• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FE Heroes discussion

I was quite surprised to discover that Nifl wasn't going to be a Mythic. Really thought she was going to be a Mythic Hero in the game. I probably would have summoned on the banner if Nifl was a Mythic Hero. As much as I am a little disappointed that she wasn't a Mythic Hero... I would at least get to save my orbs for Choose Your Legends 5 that should be coming up some time in August.

Yeah I’m surprised that Nifl isn’t a Mythic either. Especially since she even comes with that Aether Raids specific A skill. Oh well. It’s neat to note that she’s our first “horse” dragon though.

14D2B90A-1C9D-4208-8BAE-1BA84CDDBCAE.jpeg

No posts since July 20th? That’s a crime.

I recently just got back into the game and caught up on everything. I managed to earn a LOT of orbs and got nine five star units that I can now use in battle.

6x0ENNy.jpg

oiysSQm.jpg

ebiw3zH.jpg

Eek16Qt.jpg

YbHk4ip.jpg

9GMoc7P.jpg

fOto0b9.jpg

G5faEHU.jpg

LAA6fvU.jpg

I’m looking forward to making my way back up in Aether Raids, as well as playing some of the events and doing the story chapters that come out. :)

A new Feh Channel video is up to talk about the latest information for the game. Check the video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​
  • Feh's Summer Celebration! - The stuff we can get for this celebration in Fire Emblem Heroes.

• Celebratory Log-In Bonus 1 & 2 - Logging in consistently during the event can get you these things.
    • Grand Hero Battle Revivals - These selective grand hero battles are making a comeback for the Summer Celebration.
    • Celebratory Reward Maps - Special maps that will be added once a day for 10 consecutive days. The top 40 ranked heroes from A Hero Rises 2021 event will appear. Earn up to 20 orbs in total by completing them all.
    • Celebratory Quests & Aether Raids Quests - Completing this portion would get you these things. The limited-time Aether Stones can be exchanged for the celebratory structure for Aether Raids.
    • EXP & SP Events - These EXP & SP Events can give your units an increased amount of EXP & SP while these events are active.

- Pretty excited for the EXP & SP Events since I have a lot of units that I want to level up. I have a lot of stamina potions in my inventory, so I'm not worried about running low on them. Free stuff is always a given for the celebrations in Fire Emblem Heroes. So... I am pumped up for some free stuff. Hope I'll be able to get that celebratory structure while the celebration is active.

• Feh's Summer Hero Fest - These heroes here will be featured in Hero Fest. 10 tickets given away as the celebratory gift for the summer celebration just by logging in once during the active period. The initial appearance rate for 5-star Heroes will be set to 8%.

- Not gonna be using my orbs for this Hero Fest since I am saving up for Choose Your Legends 5. Main priority for this Hero Fest will be to focus on green and red. Focusing on the green stones first then the red stones if there aren't any green stones.

• Special Heroes Summoning Event - The theme for this special heroes summoning event is going to be Pirate-themed. The units featured for this particular event are: Naesala, Vika, Surtr, Lifis, and Hinoka (Duo Hero).

- Probably not going to summon for any of these units due to Choose Your Legends 5 coming around the corner. So... I'll just take the tempest trial+ unit and the rewards that come with it. Sticking to the plan of waiting until CYL5 to use my orbs.

• Summoning Pool Changes - Some changes to 5-star Heroes that appear in the summoning pools. The heroes displayed here will now appear in revival summoning events. They will also no longer appear as 5-star Heroes in other summoning events, but will instead appear in the 4-star Special Rate. Check the Notification Board in the game for more info on the new summoning event revival schedule.

- Pretty nice that they are demoting some units to the 4-star Special Rate. Maybe I'll get lucky and get some of these cool units.

• Update Information - The update information talks about adjustments to the Arena and a new game mode to be added.

- Don't really have much of an opinion on the update information portion, but the new game mode seems kind of interesting to me.
Overall: The Feh Channel was alright. It could have been... better. I've just got to wait a bit longer for the Feh Channel that will talk about Choose Your Legends. I'm pretty much waiting on that when it comes to Fire Emblem Heroes. Praying that Brave Eirika doesn't get shafted.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,796 orbs. I'm still hanging in there for Choose Your Legends 5. I am hoping that Wada Sachiko would draw Brave Eirika like they did for Brave Ephraim. It would be nice if Eirika had another artist to draw her in FEH.

I highly recommend you guys farm Dedue/Henriette because near/far save is such a good skill for armor characters, if you already have those characters then aim to get them so you can apply those skills to your current units.

I also recommend you save your leveling up till tempest trials happen tomorrow, it levels up your character better.

Got some new units in feh!

Sj5NbzT.jpg

TAY5aHb.jpg

7rwUk7s.jpg

ubpNfBV.jpg

It’s nice that I got Henriette, though I really wasn’t expecting Ranulf. :oops:

Free summoned 5 star Camilla today on the Tempest banner lol. Sent her home for the feathers.

In other news I picked team Caspar in round one of the voting gauntlet as I'm a feather mercenary and he was by far the weakest/smallest team. Very surprised we are now in the finals against Freyja. :oops: May the best team win.

Oh yeah thoughts on the new Pirate units. I like the theme but I'm overall meh about the units in general. I do really like Vika's design and I liked her in Radiant Dawn even if she wasn't very good. So I hope I can pull a 4 star version of her but otherwise I'll be skipping on investing too much into this banner.

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

As much as I wasn't gonna summon for any of these units... Naesala mentioning Leanne in his voice lines kind of tempts me a little bit. It's hard for me to not smile at that. Leanne and Naesala are my Tellius OTP. Both my Naesala and Leanne are ally supported together. Maybe I might get lucky with a free Pirate Naesala. Hope Leanne can have an alt some day in Fire Emblem Heroes. It would be nice if she got one.

I'm gonna wait until the CYL5 banner appears to use my free summon on this Pirate banner. More pumped about CYL5 than anything else.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,824 orbs. I haven't used my free summon or my tickets for the Hero Fest banner. Planning to use them all when the Choose Your Legends 5 banner becomes available. Counting the days until the CYL5 units arrive.

Last edited:
image0.png

If near save is triggered, I should be able to get +17 in attack/def plus +4 in spd/res plus I get 7HP if foe attacks even with no damage caused to me. I can also counter attack regardless of range and with the high res, I could survive. I'll probably break this down later once I get access to my laptop.

My initial thoughts on the new CYL units before looking too closely at their skills:

Gatekeeper: Interesting. Green tome is an odd choice. I’m not the biggest fan of him winning due to memes but I know some people genuinely wanted him so I guess that’s ok… Chrom better win next year though…

Marth: Meh another sword infantry version of him with Falchion. Anri Inspiration for his outfit is neat. I’m sure he will be a solid sword unit but we have so many of those and I would have liked to see him with a different kind of weapon.

Marianne: The most interesting of the bunch imo. As she’s a dancer and a colourless tome. We still don’t have many colourless tomes so that’s a big plus in my book. She’s also my fave character of the winners this time so thats an added bonus.

Eirika: I was looking forward to her the least initially but she pleasantly surprised me. She looks amazing in armour styled like her brothers. I like that the inspiration for her lance also came from him. Also really nice to see her as a blue unit for once to help balance out all her red versions.

I’ll probably aim for Eirika and Marianne for my free pulls. If I get neither then I’ll grab Marianne likely for my free pick.

Aye! Gatekeeper is here! His weapon as a tome is unexpected. However, given the nature of his victory, I think it’s fitting. His art is fantastic though! It looks like it came out of a fairytale book. I’m definitely going to pick him first. Hopefully he ages well.

After that I’m going to aim for Eirika and Marianne.

New Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

I was originally just gonna go for only Brave Eirika and that was basically it, but after seeing the trailer for the CYL5 units I kind of want all of them. I was a little surprised that Brave Eirika would be a blue lance cavalry because I thought she might use either Excalibur or Latona for her weapon. Pretty happy that Brave Eirika wasn't a red or a colorless unit since it would be nice if Eirika had other colors besides those two. Her being a blue lance cavalry helps with an Eirika Emblem Team. That is another theme team idea that I also want to do in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Gatekeeper was pretty interesting. Lots of people thought he was going to be a blue infantry lance unit, but he actually ended up being a green mage infantry unit instead. His attack animation was pretty cool. It was nice seeing those sprites that charged right through.

Marianne being an infantry colorless mage unit was something I didn't see coming. There were lots of people on reddit thinking that Marianne was going to be the red unit of the bunch. She looked pretty interesting to me, but I'm not sure how I would want to utilize her though.

Marth ended up being the red unit of the bunch by being the infantry sword unit. He looked pretty cool when I saw him in the Feh Channel and the trailer video. Getting him would kind of help me with my Archanea roster since mine is kind of awful at the moment.

I'm quite surprised that there wasn't like a special video or something for this Choose Your Legends unlike last year's. Makes this year's Choose Your Legends a little dull. I mean... With the recent Feh Channel it makes me feel like there wasn't that much effort in the celebration. It could be possible that maybe those video(s) haven't been uploaded yet. I guess... Trying not to get my hopes to high on that aspect of it.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,848 orbs since I spent 135 orbs on the Choose Your Legends 5 banner. I started with my free summons of the Pirate and Hero Fest banners, but I didn't get anything worthwhile. Though... With one of my tickets for Hero Fest I was able to get Asbel (+Res/-Spd). I was hoping for Dedue for my Blue Lion House collection, but I guess I could just wait for his banner to win a Forging Bond Revival to get him instead. Anyways... I was able to get Brave Marianne (+Res/-HP), Brave Eirika (+HP/-Spd), and Brave Gatekeeper (+Atk/-HP) by doing full circle summons. I currently haven't picked up my free summon unit or my first spark unit. Just gonna let those sit for a while until I make a decision on those. I am deciding if I want to go for a second spark on the banner or if I should wait until the banner wins a Forging Bond Revival. Overall, I am pretty happy that I was able to get 3 out of the 4 Brave units during my summon sessions.

Last edited:

A new event has taken place for Fire Emblem Heroes on Twitter.

FEH Uncanny Inquiries - Crossword Puzzle
FEH Uncanny Inquiries - Crossword Puzzle (English) [All Solved] | FEH Uncanny Inquiries - Crossword Puzzle (Japanese) [All Solved]
Credit for the English Version goes to Mexipika on reddit.​

Overall: FEH Uncanny Inquiries was pretty tedious to do, but I decided to do it anyways because I was kind of curious. The thing is though... I did the Japanese Version while I waited for other people to post the English Version on reddit. It was a little difficult to do; however, I got the job done to share the videos to everyone. Only did the Japanese one since it didn't seem like anyone was doing it on reddit.

I'm really glad that there was more content for Choose Your Legends 5. Enjoyed watching both versions of the event. Hope you all would too.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,870 orbs. I still haven't redeemed my first spark and the free pick one. I'm waiting to see who the legendary hero could be as well as if I want to summon on the double special heroes summoning event. Plus... I'm still on the fence if I want to go for a second spark or if I should keep it to only the first spark. I'll be sure to decided for the CYL5 banner ends.

Last edited:
Heads up to fellow Fire Emblem fans!

I follow Streamily signings and while a bit pricey it’s really neat to be able to buy and get signed items by popular voice actors (often on livestream!). I recently got an email about a Fire Emblem signing happening soon so I figured I’d share it with you all. The link can be found here.

I’ve used Streamily before and I quite like it. My only complaint is that I wish they used even more robust packaging when shipping but part of the problem is the mail service that delivered past packages to me seemed to ignore the “FRAGILE DO NOT BEND” message clearly on the packaging. Dammit Canada Post or USPS (everything seems to ship from the US).

Thankfully though the damage was pretty minor for me. My Avatar the Last Airbender print was slightly curved when I got it but I could tell the packaging got drenched in water at one point, but thankfully it was packed in a plastic sleeve so the print wasn't wet thankfully. The second time I got a metal Fairytail print and it also got a small bend somehow. I was mostly able to undo the bend as it just the one corner thankfully. I really hate mail sometimes.

Here are my prints for anyone curious:
7EF2B3CC-B9EE-4D8F-B343-2B82DDF9A124.jpeg
5E481989-0DB9-4683-BA9B-794F31EE4F03.jpeg

As you can see you can ask for a special quote or something too, but just a standard signature is an option as well.

I’m on the fence on buying one of the Fire Emblem ones. I’m not big on most of the options being 3 houses, but one of the Claude items or even the Seliph print are tempting… I was hoping for a Mae (Cherami Leigh), Chrom (Matt Mercer) or Female Robin (Lauren Landa) print but alas. Maybe in the future. :)

Only did 3 summons on the Legendary banner not really looking to get anything and my third summon ended up being a neutral Micaiah. I can't really complain I suppose.

A new Legendary Hero had arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Micaiah ended up being the new Legendary Hero. I heard that her weapon was leaked, but I never actually found it and it doesn't really matter at this point. There are units that I like on the banner here, but it is not enough for me to want to summon on it. Fallen Edelgard is probably gonna come back on a forging bonds revival since Fallen Banners are pretty popular and I could get her there if I wanted to. Ingrid's banner is most likely gonna win a forging bonds revival, so I can pretty much get her there whenever the opportunity arises. I would be set once the Fallen Banner and the Seeds of Fodlan win a forging bonds revival to get these units in particular.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,954 orbs. I decided to spend some orbs on the Hero Fest banner for Dedue. My plan was to get him then focus on Ingrid whenever the Seeds of Fodlan banner wins the forging bond revival. Pretty sure that banner has a high chance at winning that. Spent only 30 orbs on the banner and got Dedue with +Atk/-Def. I was also able to get Valentine Henriette (+Res/-Spd).

For the CYL5 banner... I sparked picked Brave Eirika since I decided to just go for one spark on it and I do want to +10 her at some point. I'm just gonna wait until the CYL5 banner wins a forging bonds revival to get Brave Marth. I still got my free pick summon, but I kind of want to hold on to it in case I need some fodder. That's my game plan for the Choose Your Legends 5 banner.

I'm pretty excited for September since it is practically a Sacred Stones month for me with the Legendary Remix and the Reginn & More banner revival. Hoping October would go easy on me with my orbs since I'll probably be summoning in November.

Last edited:

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

The Harmonic Duo for this upcoming banner is going to be Leif (Lead Unit) and Seliph (Partner Unit). They'll be the first harmonized hero to have one male lead unit and one male partner unit pairing. Pretty cool to have something a little different from the usual female lead unit and female partner unit match-up. A little hyped that Lewyn has gotten a new alt and he is the 4-star demote of the banner. Plus... Nanna looks really cute in her attire. I'm not entirely sure if I want to summon on the banner just yet since I'm kind of waiting for the Legendary Remix and the Reginn & More banner. But... I would like to get Lewyn if I were to decide to summon on the banner.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,985 orbs. Still saving my orbs for the Legendary Remix and the Reginn & More banner. I was also thinking of summoning Duo Sigurd whenever that banner is to make a comeback. It would be nice to have a cavalry dancer. That is if I have decided not to summon on this upcoming new seasonal banner. Man... Spending so many orbs this month. :T

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Scions of the Twelve Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Scions of Twelve (Larcei, Julia, Lewyn, Leif Seliph Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Nanna - Mystletainn Scion [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Nanna: Mystletainn Scion
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #39 (Tailtu)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Muspell: Flame God [Enemy Lines Only]
Fire Emblem Heroes - Muspell: Flame God [Character Art]
Fire Emblem Heroes - Muspell: Flame God [Dragon Form Art]
Fire Emblem Heroes - Muspell: Flame God [Weapon Description]
Fire Emblem Heroes - Ice & Flame3 (Opening & Ending) [Tempest Trial+ Story]
[Begins September 7, 2021 UTC] Ice & Flame 3 - TT+ Final Map & Generic Unit Layout

ALL Refines for September 2021 for B!Alm, B!Micaiah, B!Camilla, B!Eliwood, L!Lyn, L!Ephraim & M!Kana

Last edited:
Back