• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just throwing this out there that if anyone stumbles across a bubblegum/flaxen/white female (preferably skydancer iri/facet/underbelly or glim) i will buy her. curse me and my decision on new colors for a fandragon sobs

i know it's extremely early so i will likely not find her for months but hey :')

Think I'm gonna buy/save for another 6digit, I miss em :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably somewhat gonna change the genes they look horrid but hey old 25 derg i dont mind : D

dragon

if i had the dough mangoes

I think I may have found a dragon with new colors I actually want to keep!

White/Indigo/Obsidian

Very pretty dragon congrats :D.

I'm trying to decide if I want to get a forum vista, also if I should sell the rest of my egg hoard. Flight rising problems :p.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dragon

if i had the dough mangoes

Wow the glimmer and butterfly look awesome!

i was away at camp when the new colors debuted so i was a bit late with getting them, but i bought this cutie a couple hours ago. he's a gen one and he has a new color, cerise, as his secondary! (and his eyes match ahh)

i really like his color scheme, and i'm about to buy underbelly to show off the tertiary.

which brings me to the fact that i have all these battle stones that i never use and that i don't know how much they go for, so if somebody could tell me a base price that would be great (or just buy them from me tbh i'm gonna need all the treasure i can get)
cb7c614b705c86b0087201528efb2a87.png

Last edited:
ye i tried the scrying workshop thing, not a too big fan of seraph and that primary so yee but yeah old 25 mage derg :D

omg i got 4 boss in the row...and i got no good treasure,Heath is so low but i can't believe i beat them kelp bed

Last edited:
me too , they should drop rare item for every 5 boss or some thing ...am mad that i got nothing from them expt unused full item

yeah i keep getting useless materials n **** lol ://

also i wish i was more rich now so i could gene that fae but yeah never had a 25 stoned mage so im glad :D

yeah i keep getting useless materials n **** lol ://

also i wish i was more rich now so i could gene that fae but yeah never had a 25 stoned mage so im glad :D

are mage better then cannon dragons,Maybe the next dragon i will make a mage /healer

are mage better then cannon dragons,Maybe the next dragon i will make a mage /healer

i guess it's all preferences, mine was stoned and everything and i tried it out with two physical ones worked well imo as long as you don't fight whatever's strong against your derg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back