• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

Here is my entry

2CrHKWG.png

I need help uploading mine, I tried directly uploading it from my computer files and it says the file size is too big for the server to process so I tried uploading it to both Imgur and ImgBB and both times when I try and upload it by link it says "image cannot be loaded by passed link" why? what am I doing wrong? can someone please help

I need help uploading mine, I tried directly uploading it from my computer files and it says the file size is too big for the server to process so I tried uploading it to both Imgur and ImgBB and both times when I try and upload it by link it says "image cannot be loaded by passed link" why? what am I doing wrong? can someone please help
I used ImgBB as well, make sure you select "Direct Links" in the Embed Codes drop down selection, and then upload it here by clicking the Insert Image button, then use the "By URL"

Post automatically merged:

I used ImgBB as well, make sure you select "Direct Links" in the Embed Codes drop down selection, and then upload it here by clicking the Insert Image button, then use the "By URL"
Ah thank you so much in advanced Milly I don't see that Direct Links thing for some reason but I got a link for the BB code and used the BB code thing to upload it :)

How do you all get these done digitally so quickly? I don't have a tablet so I'm using paintdotnet on my laptop. I'm using my mouse and this is taking me forever. I'm trying not to do traditional because that kills my hand. I'm worried I'm going to run out of time to get these done. Is there any program out there that I can use to make coloring art in easier? I really love the coloring events and don't want to have to give up doing them.

How do you all get these done digitally so quickly? I don't have a tablet so I'm using paintdotnet on my laptop. I'm using my mouse and this is taking me forever. I'm trying not to do traditional because that kills my hand. I'm worried I'm going to run out of time to get these done. Is there any program out there that I can use to make coloring art in easier? I really love the coloring events and don't want to have to give up doing them.
I can't speak for all the great artists who do layers and textures and other fun stuff, but I just do basic coloring in Paint 3D on my laptop. I use the paint tool to fill in large areas with a single click. It usually takes me an hour or two depending on the complexity of the lineart and if I make any modifications to the lines.

Not sure if this will be entirely helpful for you but I used an iPad, Apple Pencil, and ProCreate. I’m assuming that other digital artists are using tablets of some sort too! If you download a colouring book app onto your phone, some allow you to use your own images and it will make colouring in a lot easier!

Back