• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

I'm so glad to hear you had fun coloring the lineart! :D I noticed that your submission seems to be slightly cropped on the top and bottom, do you happen to have a version with full height?
It must've been the program I used on my phone - as I didn't realise it was cropped until you mentioned it. :')
I guess I'm out of luck then because I don't have the full version. I'll make sure to use a different program next time.

coloringpage.jpg

It must've been the program I used on my phone - as I didn't realise it was cropped until you mentioned it. :')
I guess I'm out of luck then because I don't have the full version. I'll make sure to use a different program next time.
Nah it's all good! Sometimes programs do weird unexpected things and you've done the major colouring work, so I don't see why not this time around 😉 Just sent tickets your way, hopefully you can find a new app that allows working on the full page!

This line-art gave me storybook vibes so I decided to go the crayon route with this one, they're surprisingly difficult to work with.
I played around with a couple filters blend in the line-art a little bit and ended up with this.
HajtCVt.jpg

I looks simple, but I'm pleased with how it came out. It was nice to be able to just sit back and color. 🍄🍀🐞

Oof, my hand's really aching from this one! Beautiful artwork as always, @Laudine 🥰

(P.S. I know that spot near the waterfall is supposed to be the water splashing but all I could see was Yoshi...so now the scene includes him sneakily stealing lunch from an angry frog lmao)

zRRiRt6.png

Back