• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fortune Tickets

Kluke

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hi! Sorry if someone asked this question already, but I was just wondering, is it possible to order items from the fortune tickets (AKA Majoras Mask, blue pikmim, fire bar, etc) from the catalog? Thanks!

Fortune Cookie

Hi! Sorry if someone asked this question already, but I was just wondering, is it possible to order items from the fortune tickets (AKA Majoras Mask, blue pikmim, fire bar, etc) from the catalog? Thanks!

Hello! New here, and I intend on getting the game bundle very soon! I do know enough about the game though, and no, you cannot order items from fortune tickets via the catalogue. Catalogued items are not as special as these fortune ticket items as they do not require play coins. Fortune ticket items are also rare and cannot be determined, making them even more special.

I'll wish you good fortune!

Well damn...
I received Hero's Clothes today on the release, but then my game crashed, and i ended up with a Goal Pole instead...
Oh well, gotta do with what i have though..

Back