• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
Hello! :) it’s so incredibly generous you’re doing this! I know how long the whole amiibo process takes so the thought that someone would go through hours of cycling out of the goodness of their heart really is special.
Margie asked to move out today so I’ll have an empty plot soon. I wondered whether I could adopt either Tammy or Fuchsia from you?

Hello! :) it’s so incredibly generous you’re doing this! I know how long the whole amiibo process takes so the thought that someone would go through hours of cycling out of the goodness of their heart really is special.
Margie asked to move out today so I’ll have an empty plot soon. I wondered whether I could adopt either Tammy or Fuchsia from you?
Awe, thats really sweet of you to say, thank you! I yeah, my moved out villager just stays with his partner, is how I see it ^^

I could definitely get you Fuchsia, I dont believe I have Tammy though, sorry :)

Last edited:
Awe, thats really sweet of you to say, thank you! I yeah, my moved out villager just stays with his partner, is how I see it ^^

I could definitely get you Fuchsia, I dont believe I have Tammy though, sorry :)

Fuchsia would be lovely :) thank you so much!

Wow, that's awesome :) thanks! No need to rush though, please don't feel pressured!

It's close to 8pm for me (time zone: CET in case you want to check later!). I'll be up for another 4-5 hours and will check back in regularly! If we don't manage today I could also do tomorrow :)

Wow, that's awesome :) thanks! No need to rush though, please don't feel pressured!

It's close to 8pm for me (time zone: CET in case you want to check later!). I'll be up for another 4-5 hours and will check back in regularly! If we don't manage today I could also do tomorrow :)
I'll start in about an hour or two, if thats ok :)

Of course! Thanks! :)
I will PM you when I've started :)
Post automatically merged:

Your signiture is just the cutest thing, Kid Cat is such a cutie. He's been with me since the beginning

I tried to make a picture of my rep, with my villagers too, with my profile picture. But yours is so cute :>

Last edited:
I will PM you when I've started :)

Your signiture is just the cutest thing, Kid Cat is such a cutie. He's been with me since the beginning

I tried to make a picture of my rep, with my villagers too, with my profile picture. But yours is so cute :>
I'd be happy to draw you something as thanks if you'd like :) Your villagers are adorable. I'm busy with assignments and another comission this week, but if you don't mind the wait I would love to draw for you in exchange. Perhaps your island rep or some of your favourite villagers? Let me know in a pm if you're interested!

I'd be happy to draw you something as thanks if you'd like :) Your villagers are adorable. I'm busy with assignments and another comission this week, but if you don't mind the wait I would love to draw for you in exchange. Perhaps your island rep or some of your favourite villagers? Let me know in a pm if you're interested!
Oh Id love that!!

I'll be starting soon :3

Last edited:
I hope you guys like cats and rabbits ;) esspecially twin rabbits

If there's a species you wanna see more of, do let me know. I kinda look at popular polls, because I think people would want more of them. But Id happily bring in anyone.

Im growing to like the gorilla villagers, though Ive always loved the smug one. A really cute one name Boyd visited me, and I was suuper tempted (I love Cranky and Smug) but Im too happy with my current lot to change them up.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, long time no chat!

After a little bit of a break, Im going to start cycling again, as I have gotten a few more cards to add.

If you already requested someone, and I haven't done it, please dont be mad at me, I will get them done as quickly as Im able too!

Now, I am going to make a bit of a firm statement, is that Im only going to be ordering one more batch of villagers, and so far I've decided on Peanut, and Poppy for sure, since Poppy is my squirrel princess. I need to start saving money for moving out :)

So after I have eight more villagers requested I will put in this final order, Im thinking of also putting Sally in there, but Im not sure yet.
--
Now! I have some new faces, we got
Felicity-
Lolly-
Tom-
Moe-
Kitty-
Wolfgang-
Lobo-
Chrissy-
Francine-

So I'm also going to have a cycling villager, this is the one Im just using to cycle, and they will of course change up, but I'll put in my list who is my cycling villager. Those will also take longer to get for you, but Im up to the challenge!
I might also start to use an amiibo villager to get their photos, and give them some love.
I'll let you know who that is too, and put in an update when Im using them! I'll try to keep to the ones that are the least popular. But I'll still move them out, and then in if you want to have them!

Happy to help you with your dreamies! Hit me up with who you want to see here :) Only eight spaces left.

Hope your having a nice day!
~Cylis ♡

Hello! Would I be able to get Lolly? 😄 I can provide hard wood, regular wood, stone, giant clams, and conch shells if you still need those materials!

Hello! Would I be able to get Lolly? 😄 I can provide hard wood, regular wood, stone, giant clams, and conch shells if you still need those materials!
Hi!

Sure thing, I'll get you Lolly, I need to do something quickly, but I'll happily get your grey kitten after! Any kind of material would be awesome!

Hi!

Sure thing, I'll get you Lolly, I need to do something quickly, but I'll happily get your grey kitten after! Any kind of material would be awesome!
Okay, cool! I've been working on cycling someone out, so I'll continue to do so. Thank you so much! 💕

I've kinda come to the conclusion that I just like collecting these cards, and might see if I can get more. Maybe the cats, I love the three cats I have. But I do like Moe, Lolly, and Punchy. Esspecially if I might order Chester xD theres just something I find cute about him. I feel like he needs a hug lol.

Hi again!
Do you have Rudy, Tom or Moe?!

Do you have sherb?
Hi!

Unfortunately I don't have Sherb sorry. He's also on my island, but he may be avalible in the future!

Hi again!
Do you have Rudy, Tom or Moe?!
Hi there!

I have all three of those kittys! Just lemme know which one you want, or if you want more then one!

Hi!

Unfortunately I don't have Sherb sorry. He's also on my island, but he may be avalible in the future!

Hi there!

I have all three of those kittys! Just lemme know which one you want, or if you want more then one!
Oohhh I'd love all 3 but of course, I only have 1 open slot right now. I just cycled Tangy off of my island for my younger daughter. (I had too many peppy!) I used some NMT looking for my kitties that I want.. but got a pig. :/ I'll have to cycle him out and another villager to get the kitties from you! I'm so excited though. When can I get one kitty from you?

Back