• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
That would be great! What tine zone are you in? I think were 8n completely different ones. However, if I get Dobie ready tomorrow, and then when your on just shoot me a message, and I'll deliver him!

Ahh I'm in the UK, got an open plot today so I'm a bit worried it will disappear by tomorrow! But ty so much for getting back to me

Ahh I'm in the UK, got an open plot today so I'm a bit worried it will disappear by tomorrow! But ty so much for getting back to me
Will figure something out!
Post automatically merged:

I could probably get him to you in about three hours? I gotta go to the vet fitst.

I checked the UK time, its 5:36?

Last edited:
Will figure something out!

I could probably get him to you in about three hours? I gotta go to the vet fitst.

I checked the UK time, its 5:36?

Will DM you bud to stop spamming up your channel :)

Hey guys! Unfortunately I can't do any cycles, I can tomorrow. But Im heading out, and then Im gonna go collect materials because Im super low!

Hopefully you understand! I'll get to all your cycling requests tomorrow!

~Cylis

The dynamic two Punchy and Bob have arrived!! I got these two a bit back, I was gonna pick one for my island, but thats highly unlikily!

So Bob and Punchy are here!!

Oh! Sanrio cards also arrived, and I don't know how my villagers are feeling about it Haha. Since Im dressing them up.

I might do a clothing thing, where if you get a villager (any) and give me a stack of materials I'll get you two articles if clothing, or one piece of furniture under 5,000 bells total

Anyway, when I can give you guys villagers I'll give them out to you! Right now Im just dressing up my guys

I swear that dressing up my villagers is my favorite, along with furniture. Shame they can't wear the hats

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply but I can definitely get you him! Maybe tomorrow though? If that's alright
Yeah, no problem! I have a villager in boxes today. Ready to move out tomorrow! Tyvm! :D ATM it's 11:50 PM, going to bed now.

Heya! Sorry about the inconvenience but Im going to take a small break. Just to work on getting my Cycling villager's picture.

Since I don't want to restart the relationships with my other boys, so Im gonna work on him. I know its a bit of an odd reason, but I can't really work on gifting him, since Im switching him out so often.

So I really hope you understand, it shouldn't take very long, but I'll message you when Im back! If you need a villager badly, ypu can message me

But I really hope you understand. Wish me luck!

~Cylis

I'll have to be real with you. Its also because of all these hateful messagesive gotten, and Im at my wits end... how no one is even helping me, and I feel more ignored then ever

I might wanna leave, because Im reaching out to ybe community here for help, and no one cares. I don't know how I feel

But Im sick of crying, and feel like im pressed against a wall, or put into a box. I don't know if I can take it much longer.. but I really need someone, anyone to help me

I never thought Id post a board like this, but now I want to! Because I am somehow getting alot of nice villagers! Also have practically all of them I could ever want.

I have many amiibos of cute villagers that I'll happily give you! If you can be patient, I'll happily help you with your dreamie! All of them can be used more then once! So they're all avalible anytime

If anything the only thing I might ask in return, is building material. I could really use hard wood, regular wood, and stone. As well as giant clams, and conch shells. But again, not a requirement ^^
--
-Stitches -Roscoe -Coco -Marcel
-Lily -Kiki -June -Julian
-Kabuki -Filbert -Admiral -Olivia
-Flurry -Sylvana -Tangy -Cole
-Maple -Ketchup -Whitney -Annalise
-Ankha -Papi -Colton
-Victoria -Cleo -Elmer -Winnie
-Beau -Fuchsia
-Deirdre -Diana -Fauna -Savannah
-Bam -Erik -Ruby -Dotty
--
I'll probably have more in the future! Call me an impulsive Amiibo buyer. Let me know if you want any! I have more coming. Feel free to request anyone you may want.

-I can't give away any of the new villagers until they have amiibo. Even then I cant give away the in game ones I have~
--
-I cant give away Sanrio villagers because I don't have them yet but they should be here soon, and currently can't be gifted in general. But I may possibly offer to give you clothing, since lots of people want the clothes, and I only want a rug.

But I've got a plan for when the Sanrio villagers are available, so stay updated.
--
-The only villagers you cant request, that I have on my island, and not in game are:

Marshal, Kid Kat, Henry, Chadder, Static, Zell, Lopez, Chief, and Bruce
View attachment 367635View attachment 367985View attachment 367636View attachment 367637View attachment 367638View attachment 367639View attachment 367641View attachment 367642View attachment 367643View attachment 367645
This might change, and be updated depending on who is currently with me.
--
More new faces, coming soon!

View attachment 367616

Please be patient with me, but I promise to get you any of them listed!

-If you could try to be online when Im getting them ready that would be cool! Just in case, you could help me with building material. But its not a requirement! Its also not a requirement, but Id love any kind of pink flower.

Always updating! Thanks for coming by!
Hi! My daughter sent me this link because I'm new to ACNH. I've been looking for fauna and I have lots of building material I could give you in exchange? I'm new on here so lmk what I need to do. Thank you!

I'll have to be real with you. Its also because of all these hateful messagesive gotten, and Im at my wits end... how no one is even helping me, and I feel more ignored then ever

I might wanna leave, because Im reaching out to ybe community here for help, and no one cares. I don't know how I feel

But Im sick of crying, and feel like im pressed against a wall, or put into a box. I don't know if I can take it much longer.. but I really need someone, anyone to help me
It really sucks to see people can be so cruel, after you spend so much time removing one of your own villagers for them, over and over. I do really hope you feel better soon. Take a break for real. Do what you have to do. I've only known you for a short time, and am really happy to have found your thread. You've been so kind!

Hi! My daughter sent me this link because I'm new to ACNH. I've been looking for fauna and I have lots of building material I could give you in exchange? I'm new on here so lmk what I need to do. Thank you!
Hey, you may want to check on Nookazon. There are many listings there for Fauna atm. As, the host for this thread is taking a break from cycling.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I thank all of you for your patience, and for those of you for your kind words. Im back from my break, and will start cycling again some point next week

But please be patient, and Im sorry if Im slower then usual. I'll be updating the list soon

Feel free to request a villager, but I won't be able to get them till next week. In also not gonna be getting more for a bit, but once I have at least ten requested villagers I'll put them in.
--
I have Sanrio clothes, and am willing to gift you some as long as you:
-Are getting a villager
-Give me a stack of at least thirty of a material, or ten conch/clams.

Let me know the clothing or furniture you want, but its only if the total is below 5,000 bells. Since I'll be buying them for ya!

Anyway! I look forward to helping you get your dreamies again soon, and thank you again. Feel free to message questions here, or to me directly.

Thank you again for all your patience ♡♡

~Cylis

Back