• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I'm Andrew. I'm 26. I'm from the St. Louis area. I'm a teacher and I play music in my church's music ministry. I just enjoy doing what I do.

Oh nice, what do you teach?

I'm considering applying for teacher training at some point after I finish this final year of uni...I really want to (would be to teach the new computer science curriculum in the UK), but I'm seriously considering whether I'd be better off waiting a couple of years first...just to get some additional industry experience.

Hi!
I'm Dino <w<
Favorite Color: White, ||- Light Blue ||
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Mythical Animal: Dragon
Ethincy/Race: European, White
Hair: Brown ; Long
Best TBT Friend: I... I don't know >w< Penguin ^-^ probably.. Hopefully. :confused:
Personality: I'm nice... I hope. Shy. Anxious.
Favorite Word: Hai or Hon
Favorite AC:NL Villagers: Kyle, Wolfgang, Punchy, Rudy.
If you want to be my friend send me a vm c:
Common Talking Points: Books, AC:NL, Movies, Pets, Animals.
I've been here for a while but I'm not very well-known >w<

how are you between 13 and 16
which one is it

- - - Post Merge - - -

❤️ Anyhoe
My name is Diamond. But people call me Dia,Dime, Princess or Princessa
I'm 16
My favorite color is Pink
I'm a digital artist and seeking to do animation soon
I love chanel, prada, gucci and cute things
I like magical girls, steven universe etc
I can sound rude but that's who I am. But once people start to know me I'm bubbly and sometimes dippy.
My father is Japanese my mother is African.

Hello peeps!

I go by Masika.| I am an 18 year old aspiring cartoonist who ironically, hates drawing sometimes.
I will be one of those people who will hate my future job with a passion.

I do play ACNL often, alongside Tomodachi Life.
I am a huge Legend of Zelda fan. Ocarina of Time N64 was the very first video game I played.

I'm currently writing a story with intent on publishing it and a webcomic.
(But that will take a while.)

But everything I said above will have to be kicked off of my priority list because college.
Dammit.

Oh and I'm also half japanese half african. ;D

*highfives Sugilite*

Last edited:
Hi >.<

Name: Ella Marie. But you can just call me Ella or Sugar, (my username is Sugarella so.. I go by Sugar or Ella.)
Hobbies: I usually come on here, or play Tomodachi Life. I play ACNL once in a blue moon now. I used to play it 24/7.
Likes: I like to write short stories, read, hang out with friends, or draw! (Even though I'm not the best at drawing lmao)
Dislikes: I don't like cursing, songs that are suggestive, or broccoli.
Favorite Foods: macaroni, chips, caramel apples, Nutella, donuts...
So yeah that's basically who I am. My ethnicity is half American, half Hispanic. Both of my parents were born in Mexico, as I was born in U.S.

Yo!
Name:Niji Kawaii "Cat Whisperer" Nymphia aka Gamer Tot. Just call me Niji, Gamer Tot, or just Tot.
Favorite Foods:Noodles, Pizza, Junk Food, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Meatballs, Meatloaf, Ice cream, cookies, brownies, doughnuts... it could go on for days.
Likes:Pokemon, TLOZ, AC:NL, Video Games, Art, Parties, and more!
Dislikes:Green beans, peas, cussing, inappropriateness, and bullies.
Extra:I am a Pokemon Trainer, Mayor, Minecrafter, Comedian, Blogger, Party Animal, Artist, Optimist, Writer, Champion in Pokemon, Leader of the League of Champions, the Derpiest in the world, and much more. Just ask! :3
Note: Don't be afraid to talk to me, I'll listen! :3

Time to do it Again!
Name:Jetix/Sanichudow/Jet/David or Dev. You can call me whichever your like!
Hobbies:Be here 22/7 ragequit play splatoon/mario maker/acnl
Likes: The whole Nintendo world,Sonic (but more reasonably Shadow) drawing (even through im sh!t i still think one day my art will be worth 100 tbt :-: ) ,Parties, Cold and Cloudy Days
Dislikes: Smartasses, MAINCRAFT, FNAF fan base, Hot and sunny days, Automatic level on mario maker.
Ethincy/Race: Mexican/White
Extra stuff: Learner Drawer, Squid stuck in A-, Constructor of Mario Levels, ACNL Player crazy for Poncho, Future constructor of HHD houses, Sonic Lover.
Nice to meet you!

Name: Flaming_Oceans/Flaming/Jackie - I'd prefer being called Flaming
Likes: Making GFX(!), Anime, Manga, reading, writing, YouTube, Minecraft(!), TBT Forums, Flight Rising(!), my friends

Fact: I'm called a boy on the Internet AND in real life! I actually don't mind, though. xD

Last edited:
posted here back when i was in my weeaboo phase, so its time for an update
names - mi/sydney/shidonii. mi is my official/legal name, but nobody calls me by that; sydney is the name people know me as irl; shidonii is what i go by on the internet, and its basically the japanese version of sydney
things you should know about me - be a btch, get a btch
addictions - american horror story, drawing, gfx designing
guilty pleasure - evan peters & yaoi
race - vietnamese
residing in - seattle, washington

Last edited:
i'm a 19 year old girl who currently resides in ny! i love animal crossing (which was a given lol), the walking dead, horror movies, and reading. i'm really sarcastic and have a very dry sense of humor. nonetheless, i'm still a really nice gal just trying to make some friends. so don't be shy, holla at ya girl.

I have the name of a certain Disney princess, I'm 15, and I'm the biggest dork

Favorite color: Pink. But not bubblegum pink, and not hot pink: that nice, almost-salmon-with-a-hint-of-red pink.
Favorite band: At the moment, Coldplay. But I love love love indie rock and alternative artists.
Favorite show: Steven Universe. Sometimes I walk around rapping Garnet's funky fresh rap (I'm so sorry I'm lame forget I said that)
Favorite animal: Kiwi Birds are angels with small wings
Favorite ACNL villager: Vesta! I also love Deirdre
Favorite pok?mon: Zubat and Spinda (I can't choose between them. They're precious)
Favorite sport: Does trying to think of what to draw half the time count? Because it's a sport for me.

Oh and one of my most aspired dreams is to become an animator, a really really amazing one who will one day help people through my animations and even create new technology to showcase animated films<3 I also make it a goal to make everyone around me feel beautiful, because people absolutely deserve it. Everyone is beautiful to me, no more and no less.

Well um, this isn't really interesting probably? But regardless, anyone can come talk to me if they think they can put up with my dorko self. Iloveyouguysbye

how are you between 13 and 16
which one is it

- - - Post Merge - - -

❤️ Anyhoe
My name is Diamond. But people call me Dia,Dime, Princess or Princessa
I'm 16
My favorite color is Pink
I'm a digital artist and seeking to do animation soon
I love chanel, prada, gucci and cute things
I like magical girls, steven universe etc
I can sound rude but that's who I am. But once people start to know me I'm bubbly and sometimes dippy.
My father is Japanese my mother is African.

i love your name ' u '

Hi, I'm Maple~ (no thats not my real name i just prefer to not share it~)

I'm just some dork who obsesses over little things.
Here's some things about me : D
I'm American
My favorite color is brown (yeah i know soooo creative)
I'm extremely obsessive :T
My favorite show is Hetalia~
My favorite animals are polar bears and moose!
I LOOOVEEEE MAPLE SYRUP omg
My favorite foods are pancakes, lamb, tomatoes, and bread.
I'm very skiddish. :'D
I am extremely timid and awkward.

Yeah, that's all about me.
I'm so awkward ack
bye

Last edited:
Hi my real name is Josh
I was born in Denver, Colorado and I now live in PA.
I love tiramisu
I love teriyaki with rice
I love cats
I love Pikachu
im American and German
im kinda outspoken with my opinions
I love video games
my fav show is the jimmy fallon show
I have brown hair and glasses
basically it

Hello friends! My name is Amanda.
I'm Canadian, born in Ontario but raised and currently living in New Brunswick.
I'm a third-year university student (English major, Drama Studies minor).
My favourite band is Marianas Trench.
I'm a cat person but I really like dogs too.
Along with ACNL, my favourite games are Pokemon, Harvest Moon, and Persona 4.
Coffee is bae.
Ummm, I dunno! If you wanna know anything, just ask!

Hello! I'm Brooke and I just joined TBT yesterday!
I'm an Aussie, so I can not relate at all to anyone else's feeling of freezing to death right now, I'm just here trying not to die of dehydration.
I'm 16 years old.
Nirvana is my favourite band, and I'm looking for recommendations of good rock bands, because I've only just started listening to rock music and so far I like it much more than pop.
My favourite show is How to Get Away with Murder (I'm not up-to-date on it though, so no spoilers!)
I'm a dog person through and through, but for some reason my favourite villager on Animal Crossing is a cat (Tangy).
My favourite animal in the real world is my new dog Phoenix.
I play guitar and violin, and I'm learning to sing.
I also know more about Harry Potter than Australian history. And I'm really shy.
If you ever want to chat and think you can put up with me being awkward, come talk to me!

Also, I just wanted to warn you that I'm a huge Grammar Nazi, but I'll try my hardest not to correct your grammar or spelling.

what up.

s'kaze.
I used to roll on here by the name Vaati227 back in... 2010 or something.

been lurkin.

hahey! found my old account. Still works shiny and new as ever. I'll just.... have to wait to change my name i guess... though.
hm.

Last edited:
Same
You can call me Acnlover10 or Acnlover
I like pie
I like the blues
I love chocolate and vanilla cake (ice cream cake too)
I'm not a fan of anime
I like the forums
I'm super active
I love ketchup chips
I'm on here every day
Looking for tbt to get a animated avatar (and username change)
I do trades
Can't wait until Christmas
Will accept friend requests
I love drawing
Don't spam me with pms.

Hope to meet you all!

Back