• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

My name is Lindsey. I'm a pretty free spirited, happy, loving person.
I adore Animal Crossing and have been playing for YEARS
although, I can never seem to keep a town longer than a year...
I also love Pokemon and RPG games. I'm a female and I'm 21.
<3

I'm 15 and I live in a dump in Sweden.
I usually spend my days inside talking to people online and procastinating homework.
My existence is indeed rather pointless.
I enjoy marine life quite alot.

Last edited:
My name is Shaun and besides going to work during the week, I spend most of my time at home, watching movies/videos and playing games, talking to my best friend in America. I go to the cinema if there's anything on I like. I'm from Scotland, female and I'll be 21 in February.

Uwah~
My name is Bailey! I'm a 20 (Soon to be 21) year old university student! I'm currently studying music education! Cause I want to be a music teacher! I'm just going to fill out a little thingy here about myself
Name: Bailey Eloise
Nickname(s): Bail, Kitten (My Bf), Boog, Trash :')
Star Sign: Aquarius
Height: 5′ 8″
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual? I don't know. I like everyone tbh.
Favorite Color: GREEN <3<3<3<3
Time right now: 1:45PM (13:45)
Current Location: My mother's bedroom
Average hours of sleep: It goes from 2-4 hours to 9-12 hours honestly, my sleeping schedule is effed :') Aaaaaand I start back at uni next week so I mean. Oh well.
Lucky Number: 2 or 13
Last thing I googled: "Negg Cave Solver" From Neopets. Because I've had my account for almost 14 years now. And neopets never gets old.
Number of blankets I sleep under: one. Maaaaayyybe two if its a cold night (Thank you California and your hot a** weather.
Favorite fictional character(s): JFC I HAVE SO MANY. UHH. Sherlock Holmes/John Watson are my fave of all faves tho.
Favorite band(s)/artist(s): Adele, BTS (kpop), Super Junior (kpop), P!ATD, Green Day, MCR, FOB, and really I just listen to a lot of stuff so :') ALSO: Like. All neoclassical composers and romantic/classical composers
What I?m wearing: A big ol' blue sweater and fluffy PJ pants.
Random Fact: I have been playing violin for 13 years now. I absolutely love it and want to teach either middle or high school and eventually be a stay at home mom <3

Dunno if I did an introduction of some sorts at some point but here goes.

'ello all, I'm StrawberryTiger.

Started AC:NL: During the mids of December (2015).

Favourite villagers from my own town: Flora, Boomer, Chops, Rory, Sylvia and slightly Harry.

Likes: Drawing, animations, comics, music (ex. They Might Be Giants, Simon & Garfunkel, 70's-80's disco, kind of a mixed person in music), reading (at times), summer/spring, candy, my lovely little 3DS, watching at videos (LPs, animal videos, info videos, domino videos), history, cultures etc.

Dislikes: The taste of pumpkins, mean people, depressing autumns.

Favourite animals: Tigers, big cats in general, frogs, birds... Anything I find cute/cool.

Other stuff: It's been really nice here, I hope it stays like that :)

Hi! I'm a 13 year old girl named Yuna born in the U.S. with Korean parents :D
I love ACNL and also Smash Bros. My favorite games.
I like video games, drawing and singing.

I'm Devon, I'm 22, I'm a hairstylist, I love to crochet (and am going to learn to knit soon!), I love to draw and make pixel art, and plan to dabble in fashion design, game design and some programming ^~^ I have two cats named Tetris and Lucy and they wake me up every morning by sitting on me and meowing really loud because they're fat and want moar food.

My name is Yujin, friends call me YuYu, & I'm 18 years old c: I'm a korean American and since I'm an only child, my hobbies consists mostly of gaming, drawing, and hanging out with myself.. lol that sounds so sad. I love making people happy & I plan on majoring in graphic design~

I'm married to my best friend, have two dogs and a rescue bunny, I am obsessed with video games, James Spader (circa 1985? YOWZA!), animals, and writing. I'm hoping to have my first novel published within the year and...yeah.

*waves*

I'm married to my best friend, have two dogs and a rescue bunny, I am obsessed with video games, James Spader (circa 1985? YOWZA!), animals, and writing. I'm hoping to have my first novel published within the year and...yeah.

*waves*

Ohhh you're writing a novel? Damn, that's so cool. What's it gonna be about?

I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in California.
I like: Reading, baking, playing video games, memes, spending time online, and spending time with and making friends c:
I dislike: School, school, school, and did I say school?
My favorite food: Sesame chicken
Favorite color: Blue
Currently doing?: I'm learning German atm, along with crocheting a blanket :]
Other: Hmm.. My friend recently moved away, but she's a member here on the forums : D. Feel free to say hi or chat with me ^^

ey lmao I'm the Nurse and Imma just give a list of things here bc why not

Likes: memes, animal crossing, cute pastel things, incredibly spooky scary things, and naps.
Dislikes: Prejudice people, people who refuse to accept other peoples opinions (that aren't harming other people), and mostly school.
Favorite Color: Pink, like rly pastel pink tho
Favorite Villager: Stitches
Least Favorite Villager: COCO and currently I hate Beardo
Relationship Status: Taken somehow i know it shocked me too
Sexuality: yes
Pronouns: They/them they/them I swear to god please use they and them pronouns if you can

das it have fun *throws sparkles*

Likes: Books, video games, puppies, chocolate and coffee and bacon.
Dislikes: Donald Trump
Fave Color: Mint Green
Relationship Status: Taken

Name: Erica/Yin
Ethnicity: Chinese (shanghainese!)
Likes: being a weeb, girls, chocolate, sports, doing my eye makeup, sleeping, illustration + graphic design
Dislikes: anime, kpop, memes I FUKNIG HATE MEMES IF I EVER SEE PEPE AGAIN IM KMS
Favorite color: turquoise
Favorite song: Cough syrup
Favorite villager: Agnes
Dream villager: Zucker
Sexuality: lesbian

Sup
Name: Jim
Hobbies:Watching/writing about sports and Animal Crossing.

i am a complete weirdo who comes from the land down under. i adore all kinds of animation and would love to do a job around it one day, as silly as it sounds. im also a fan of video games, writing, dogs and drawing. i dont have much confidence in my ability to draw, but i dont think my art is the absolute worst either.

as stupid as it sounds, ive always wanted to make friends with other people. im too nervous to do so however, so as such i tend to keep to myself. i dont think ive had a friend ever since i started high school, come to think of it, but thats beside the point. i do hope i make at least one friend here.. uwu

Wowie I wanna do this!

I'm Brittney. I'm 22. I draw a lot. I'm engaged but basically married. I can finally afford my own place!!!!! I really like collecting anime/video game crap. I'm currently totally OBSESSED with Tales of Zestiria and those gay ruin nerds. I really like brownies right now for some reason?? I spend way too much time on the internet. No really I just made some brownies and I'm like halfway done with them. UGHHH. I'm a pretty nice person? I make stuffed animals and sell my art for a living?? I'm always cold and if I didn't have to pay utilities, I'd have my heater running at like 78 degrees F nonstop.

???

Idk.

Hola!

I'm chil (I wonder how this name stuck for so long), and I'm Croatian! I'm 14 years old, and would like to draw comics for a living one day... Or design games! Or make games!

I speak 3 languages!

I really like underwater creatures, especially deep sea fish (although it's hard to find good documentaries or reading material on those... if you have any, message me!). But I'm even more fond of cats (I have a normal housecat now, used to have a siamese).

I like listening to all sorts of music (which are usually polar opposites, LOL)! My most favorite pieces must be The Blue Danube Waltz and the entirety of Peer Gynt and the Nutcracker; as for EDM, I love Madeon, Haywyre, Caravan Palace, Mr Fijiwiji, Flux Pavilion, Porter Robinson... You name it!

My favorite cartoon... It's been so long since I properly watched one, but uh, Pucca was my FAVORITE back in the day!

My favorite comics is are, of course, "More Than Meets The Eye" by IDW and "Hawkeye" (2012 I believe).

It's hard to determine my favorite game; Far Cry 3 is one of them though.

My favorite colors are blue, green and gray!

My favorite artists are harteus, Lois van Baarle, and Alex Milne!

I consider myself a pretty nice and enthusiastic person! If you just wanna chat, feel free to PM me or redirect me to the chat!

Back