• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

Favourite color: Purple and blue
Favourite number: 7
I am: American
Favourite place in the whole wide world: Tokyo or any place in Japan
Want to go to Tokyo with: My best friends: Sarah and Max
I want to visit (besides Tokyo): Florida again XD
I want to marry: Yashiro Isana from the anime, K
My Nickname: Skweekerz
Favourite word to use: what
Favourite thing about TBT: The villager trade and how easy it is to make friends
Name: Heloise

i'm a sixteen year old girl whose voice breaks on a daily basis and constantly sweats. everyone who's skyped me thought i was a boy, which is kind of understandable. i have a wide range of interests, including everything from village-burning dragons to hello kitty. art's basically the only school-related thing i care about. i'm apostolic!! love every minute of it.

i try and go out of my way to help people, but i'm ignorant in a lot of areas, and don't think before the words leave my mouth, so i sometimes make matters worse. i love reptiles, and own two leopard geckos. they're my babies! i'm hideously clumsy, and my knees usually stay banged up. i'd much rather be outside than inside, but my 3DS follows me, who'd have thought it? i'm kind of a sucky student due to the fact i have an attention span of a heavily caffeinated chihuahua. i've sort of grown out of my introvert stage, but i have very little real-life friends anyways, so. i space out a lot, which reminds me, i'm a little obsessed with space itself. i saw the big dipper once and i about peed myself.

i have a very tacky fashion sense, seriously. i look like a 12 year old hipster with my pokemon graphic tees and bright red skinny jeans. aside from abhorring class presentations and public speaking, my fears aren't all that conventional. i like snakes, spiders, and flying in an airplane's the bomb. emetophobia's the only thing i really struggle with.

i adooore animation, and will hopefully be able to find a job as an animator, illustrator, comic book artist, or something of that sort.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Voltaire, also known to my internet friends as Link. I'm 21 and a college kid, and boy do I love me some video games. I'm a nerd raised on Nintendo games, but I love video game history and research into it far too much than is normal. I also love the ocean.

I also love coding and looking into game data for things! I love fiddling around with Nintendo game coding. ^0^ it's a hobby of mine!

Oh, I'd love to get to know some people on here! *o* 'Sup y'all! c:

Some info about me: My name's Wendy and I'm 20 years old. I love reading books, writing my own stories (that I hope and dream will become books someday lol), blogging, and of course playing Animal Crossing. ♥

Add me if you wanna chat and stuff and maybe we can play ACNL together too!

Also, I'm gonna reply to a few of the posts here; just saying in advance lol. xD

im yin im 5'5 and i always make myself look stupid on the internet (but i never realize until the morning after i write the incriminating post).

Hello! I'm Voltaire, also known to my internet friends as Link. I'm 21 and a college kid, and boy do I love me some video games. I'm a nerd raised on Nintendo games, but I love video game history and research into it far too much than is normal. I also love the ocean.

I also love coding and looking into game data for things! I love fiddling around with Nintendo game coding. ^0^ it's a hobby of mine!
Oh yay, a fellow person in their 20's! :3 Haha.
Sorry if that's weird for me to say - it's because I play on Tortimer Island a lot online and I've met SO MANY KIDS who are just like, "o_o" when they ask me my age and I tell them I'm 20.
I've even had a kid say I'm a liar because "no person in their 20's would waste their time playing ACNL."
Had me laughing. But anyway, what was your first Nintendo game? :eek: And you play around with Nintendo game coding?!
That's cool! I wouldn't even know how lol.

Oh yay, a fellow person in their 20's! :3 Haha.
Sorry if that's weird for me to say - it's because I play on Tortimer Island a lot online and I've met SO MANY KIDS who are just like, "o_o" when they ask me my age and I tell them I'm 20.
I've even had a kid say I'm a liar because "no person in their 20's would waste their time playing ACNL."
Had me laughing. But anyway, what was your first Nintendo game? :eek: And you play around with Nintendo game coding?!
That's cool! I wouldn't even know how lol.

A lot of people here are in their 20s :) I'd say at least a third?

(at least a third of the people I've met)

Last edited:
i'm a sixteen year old girl whose voice breaks on a daily basis and constantly sweats. everyone who's skyped me thought i was a boy, which is kind of understandable. i have a wide range of interests, including everything from village-burning dragons to hello kitty. art's basically the only school-related thing i care about. i'm apostolic!! love every minute of it.

i try and go out of my way to help people, but i'm ignorant in a lot of areas, and don't think before the words leave my mouth, so i sometimes make matters worse. i love reptiles, and own two leopard geckos. they're my babies! i'm hideously clumsy, and my knees usually stay banged up. i'd much rather be outside than inside, but my 3DS follows me, who'd have thought it? i'm kind of a sucky student due to the fact i have an attention span of a heavily caffeinated chihuahua. i've sort of grown out of my introvert stage, but i have very little real-life friends anyways, so. i space out a lot, which reminds me, i'm a little obsessed with space itself. i saw the big dipper once and i about peed myself.

i have a very tacky fashion sense, seriously. i look like a 12 year old hipster with my pokemon graphic tees and bright red skinny jeans. aside from abhorring class presentations and public speaking, my fears aren't all that conventional. i like snakes, spiders, and flying in an airplane's the bomb. emetophobia's the only thing i really struggle with.

i adooore animation, and will hopefully be able to find a job as an animator, illustrator, comic book artist, or something of that sort.

Aw, I feel you about your voice sounding like a boy!
I'm 20 but people (even my parents) say I sound a lot like my 14 year old brother, who's voice is starting to crack a bit.
Idk...doesn't make me feel too good lol. :')
But besides that, your fashion sense sounds rather cute!
And yeah, a lot of people fear public speaking.
The more you do it, though, the better you get! You may even start loving it the more you do it, haha! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lot of people here are in their 20s :) I'd say at least a third?

(at least a third of the people I've met)

Well, that's good then. 8)
On Tortimer Island you'd think almost no adults play Animal Crossing lol. xD

And I saw your post saying you're 8...?! Is that true or was it a joke? I can't tell so sorry if it's supposed to be obvious! x_x;

Well, that's good then. 8)
On Tortimer Island you'd think almost no adults play Animal Crossing lol. xD

And I saw your post saying you're 8...?! Is that true or was it a joke? I can't tell so sorry if it's supposed to be obvious! x_x;

lol don't worry, I was just kidding. That would be kind of scary. I am pretty young tho haha

lol don't worry, I was just kidding. That would be kind of scary. I am pretty young tho haha

Are you in high-school then? :eek:
It's okay if you don't wanna disclose your age though! :]
And ahhh you love chocolate!! I mean I guess a lot of people do lol but have you heard of Godiva chocolate?
In recent years they've been declining in quality but I used to be sooo OBSESSED.
Spent $60 on a box of their chocolates lmao. No regrets.

Hey, I haven't been very active on this recently so I'm going to introduce myself.
I'm Lauryn, I'm 14, and I live in the UK. I also like Animal Crossing and Nintendo/gaming in general (especially tLoZ series!) :)
I'm kind of boring, so there's not much more for me to say. I'm trying to find more time to play Animal Crossing in between my odd sleeping habits and school-related stuff.
I actually feel much more open talking to people over this than I do in real life because I'm generally very shy and just awkward.

Also, just thought I'd put it out in the open that I like giraffes.

emetophobia's the only thing i really struggle with.

I also am emetophobic! It's horrible, especially when someone in my family gets sick and I end up confining myself to my bedroom for a week -.-

Likes: Animal crossing, internet, cartoons, anime, dogs, games, basically anything that takes my mind off reality.
Dislikes: Doing stuff. Going out. People. Parties. Leaving the house. Cleaning. School. Driving. ugh.
Favorite Color: Black and red, really into midnight blue as well.
Favorite Villager: Fang. He's the best bae.
Least Favorite Villager: I don't really have a least favorite.
Favorite shows: No particular order just some shows I enjoy watching... Adventure time, hunter x hunter, fairy tail, Game of Thrones, MLP, Regular show, Louie, One punch man, steven universe, king of the hill, american dad, breaking bad, too lazy to list anymore. I basically watch mostly cartoons and anime, but once in awhile I'll watch shows geared towards adults, if someone convinces me to watch it.
Relationship Status: In a relationship, living with my bf.
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: shy little Gaming nerd in the corner :I
Relationship: I have a boyfriend <3
Mental Issues: ADHD, Mesophonia and I have a autism called Asperger's
Likes: ACNL, MLP:FIM, Tomodachi Life, Super Smash Bros., Pokemon
Dislikes: VERY ANTI-BULLYING, certain sounds

Personality: I like to discuss about my interest with people other than that i remain quiet.

Likes: Playing vidya games, Listening to most music mostly Video game soundtracks, interacting with fellow gamers, a few internet memes here and there.

Dislikes: Frigid cold weather, Drama.

Sports: I've been following the Chicago Blackhawks for almost a six years.

Things about me: I am the nicest dude you'll ever meet, at times I'll sound like my words are not making sense because I tend to either finish a sentence in one breath or my brain and mouth do not cooperate well (no it's not a sickness i tend to do this), I like me a good M rated game, I like watching a few streamers on le twitch. I once won jackpot on a deal or no deal arcade game. Fallout games are currently my all time favorite.

But enough about me tell me about you.

Er, hello? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Zenxolu, Omg, most people call me a drama queen. *You write me on hate list*

Hello! I'm 20 and I study graphic design. I am quite a shy person by I really like talking with people, hearing them out and getting to know them uvu
I love watching shows and cartoons, playing acnl and pokemon! I am not a very competitive playing with pokemon, i am more about collecting, catching them all and bonding! uvo
I also love drawing! I used to play table tennis a lot, too!
cats are great and acnl should have shark villagers!!

Hello! I'm 20 and I study graphic design. I am quite a shy person by I really like talking with people, hearing them out and getting to know them uvu
I love watching shows and cartoons, playing acnl and pokemon! I am not a very competitive playing with pokemon, i am more about collecting, catching them all and bonding! uvo
I also love drawing! I used to play table tennis a lot, too!
cats are great and acnl should have shark villagers!!

Ahh, you seem adorable! >w<
I'm the same with Pokemon...not very competitive and would rather not battle it out (to the death lol) with trainers. u_u
And omg, shark villagers would be cool, since we already have octopus villagers. They may look awkward walking around on their tail fin though. xD

Ahh, you seem adorable! >w<
I'm the same with Pokemon...not very competitive and would rather not battle it out (to the death lol) with trainers. u_u
And omg, shark villagers would be cool, since we already have octopus villagers. They may look awkward walking around on their tail fin though. xD

I am kind of fine with in-game trainers, they are rather easy but I never have what it takes to battle against actual people instead of AI. I cannot seem to comprehend the whole process of breeding for better stats and I also don't really want to see pokemon as tools to win ;o; that's mean! that's exactly what the rivals in the games are!
There are actually a type of sharks which crawl on the bottom of the sea with their fins because they are poor swimmers, perhaps developing fins into legs would do?
but you are completely right! I never thought of sharks just bouncing around on their tail or walking on their back fins, that seems hilarious!!!

Back