• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I'm 17 turning 18, male, gay & an animation student from australia (graduated HS last yr) w/ depression/anxiety + gender dysphoria all of which am getting treated for (anti-depressants + hormone blockers 'n when I turn 18 Testosterone+Top Surgery). Also I like cats and have 2. :^)

I got Animal Crossing: Wild World when I was 8 and have been hooked since

I have three towns 'n I love them all. Marshal is my favourite villager.

i'm a cis female who is around her late teens ( i'd rather not disclose my age due to personal reasons ), and i struggle w/ anxiety and the like. a lot of people tell me i'm thoughtful and nice, even though i'm not the most expressive person in the world. i was born w/ autism and i don't have much of a social life, so talking to people tends to feel very awkward for me and i'm pretty solitary nowadays despite having a girlfriend.

in my spare time i like to hang out with my family, play video games, listen to music, and most of all roleplay. i'm a huge nintendo fan and i've been playing mario and animal crossing for almost my entire life. uHMMM .. i get good grades at school and my favorite subject is english / history, and i plan to become a singer or a graphic artist one day. i think that's it ?

i'm bee/ellie, i'm 14, and I like to roleplay, write awful stories, and draw. as for music, I love POGO, jeesh, panic! at the disco, Mika, and Fall Out Boy.

I like Bee and Puppycat, ouran high school host club, deathnote, animal crossing, and starbound. I absolutely adore reading webtoons (mostly off line webtoon) and books and the occasional manga.

i'm not too good at making friends so I guess if you wanna talk to me, VM me

I am kind of fine with in-game trainers, they are rather easy but I never have what it takes to battle against actual people instead of AI. I cannot seem to comprehend the whole process of breeding for better stats and I also don't really want to see pokemon as tools to win ;o; that's mean! that's exactly what the rivals in the games are!
There are actually a type of sharks which crawl on the bottom of the sea with their fins because they are poor swimmers, perhaps developing fins into legs would do?
but you are completely right! I never thought of sharks just bouncing around on their tail or walking on their back fins, that seems hilarious!!!

Do you play any MMO games? You would probably prefer PvE over PvP, like me. xD I'd be happy to compete with others honestly if people didn't take it so seriously. But in my experience most people get immature, like, "F*** you for killing me! You b****!" Or when you lose, they rub it in your face. -w-
And yeah...I don't put that much effort into training Pokemon lol. :'D
I just train for fun to level them up when I'm playing - I hardly even pay attention to the stats so those kinds of trainers would beat me really easily haha.

But anyway, wow, that shark sounds interesting! o_o I don't think I've ever heard of it. Do you know what it's called? :0

Hello! I'm Dylan and I'm a boy. I'm pretty sure I have pica.
Pica (/ˈpaɪkə/ py-kə) is characterized by an appetite for substances that are largely non-nutritive, such as paper, clay.
I like to roleplay and be lazy n play games.

Last edited:
Yo. Yo? Wow, that was the lamest introduction in a while.
Anyway, my name's Danny and I've been on here for some time, but I usually pop in on Saturday's (like today)
And everything else is on my profile, the end

Eh, why not?
I'm FerahL on here, but that's an old character name I've gotten sick of. Working on saving for a UN change to some variation of my more comfortable name, Beta Chorale. Yes, that's also a character name. Stranger Danger, yo.
I'm cisfemale, 19, I live in California and recently dropped the hell out of college. more like got kicked out but who's arguing really
I'm between jobs, but I've been spending a lot of my recent time either drawing or trying to make friends. I like to think I'm a social person, maybe an extrovert at most, but my circles have closed off and I spend so much time at home...
I'm plagued with crippling procrastination, mix that with depression and you've got someone who doesn't get anything done, amirite? I'm working on getting back into art, though, and I find it's not only the exception to my procrastination but it's motivating me to do a lot more with my life.
Did I mention pokemon? Dear lordy lord I could go on 5ever about it, that and Undertale. I need hobbies, but if I can't access it on 3ds or steam i'm not interested. jkjk I'm open to inexpensive suggestion

i also talk too much have you noticed

I've posted in a few places, but...
I'm Hannah.
I'm 23 years old and a Pisces (if that's important to you..)
I have 3 cats that are all really really fat: Yoshi, Nibbler, & Izzy.
I am the general manager at the store I work at.
I'm a nutrition major in school.

I love so many fantasy books. If you have favorites, please suggest them to me as I am always looking for something new!
Same goes for anime/manga. I never know where to start!
I am ridiculously in love with A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones.) That's one of my favorite series of all time.

I am always looking for friends! I honestly don't have any friends irl that enjoy any of the games/books/movies/etc... that I do. :c

Last edited:
I'm 15 (16 soon) and I'm new to this forum :3
I love Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda and Pok?mon (and some other games.. just games in general). I also love drawing and animals (especially my dogs). Aside from that I play guitar..

My names Aaron, I'm 15, 16 in July and I have my GCSE exams coming up :/

I've been a fan of Nintendo especially Pok?mon ever since I got a Gameboy Advance SP when I was 5 and I loved it! My first major game was Pok?mon Emerald then Pok?mon Platinum. I also had a Nintendo Gamecube where I would play Super Mario Sunshine endlessly!

Last edited:
My names Aaron, I'm 15, 16 in July and I have my GCSE exams coming up :/

I've been a fan of Nintendo especially Pok?mon ever since I got a Gameboy Advance SP when I was 5 and I loved it! My first major game was Pok?mon Emerald then Pok?mon Platinum. I also had a Nintendo Gamecube where I would play Super Mario Sunshine endlessly!

Just started playing Super Mario Sunshine again, for nostalgia. great game still.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, I'm Aronthaer/Zach (Call me what you will.) I've been a huge fan of Zelda, Fire Emblem and Pokemon, and they've all been an amazing part of my childhood (Which is almost over btw. RIP) I'm almost 16, and I struggle with some depression and crap (mostly due to being a 15-year-old straight male who couldn't land a date to save his life lmao).

I asked one of my friends how she would describe me, and she told me "1/2 geek, 1/4 cute and funny, and 1/4 sassy, existential teddy bear" and I think that sums it up pretty well. Little known facts about me:

*I love to cook and bake
*I love to cuddle, but hardly ever have the chance
*I'm extremely empathetic and cry over video games a lot
*I'm single and always have been
*I'm also pathetic, in addition to being empathetic.

Anyways, I'd love to talk more to all of you, so if you want to chat, leave me a VM :)

Im Savanah
Im 22, a Sagittarius.
I recently moved again with my boyfriend to the small town of our dreams. We are trying to settle in and get jobs.
I lost my mother on November 2, had to fly back to my home town to say goodbye, am dealing with life just like that; dealing.
I love to hike, canoe, kayak, fish, nature in general, collect crystals and stones and make jewelry.
Stare at the sky and appreciate life.
Drink wine, play games, watch movies and binge watch tv show series.
We are currently watching Game of Thrones.

edit: LMFAO KILL ME DID I SERIOUSLY POST ALL THAT "go ahead tell everything about yourself why dont you"

Last edited:
gonna post here again since im weird

well my name is ella! i am a reeeeeeaaaally big fan of bts! i stan them soo much. but other groups i like are exo, got7 & f(x)

i really like drawing and writing. they're two of my biggest hobbies, besides going on here every other day. my dream career is to be an actress or artist! it most likely won't happen but i can dream, right? hahah.
also don't be afraid to start a convo with me! i don't bite :p

Heyo, I'm Kyle! 15 years-old.
I'm Scottish, and good friends with the Loch Ness Monster. (I call him, Nessie, as most people do!)​
I love: teh games, compooters, anime, and of course, Animal Crossing!

I'm a caring person, who loves to blabber on about things that interest me. (Believe me, I do.)

Everyone is my friend! (Exception of bullies. They're annoying! Screw them! :p)

Anyways, thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

Heyoo, my name is Lani, I'm 16 next year, and I live in Bournemouth, England.
I currently live my mum, step-dad, and 18 year old step-sister, and then in a flat with my dad. I alternate between the houses every week (though I wish I could just live with my mum ;-; )
I'm a straight female, although I'd totally bang a girl //cough.

I don't always say the right things and I think I overreact too easily - I'm often getting upset over stupid comments.
I have a tempter too xD

I love drawing and writing, but I have to be in the right mood to be creative, or I really suck haha. One of my favourite things to do on this forum is purchase art, but apart from that I mostly hoard my TBT.

I like Japanese culture (my favourite anime is Elfen Lied btw xD), and have been accused of being a weeaboo on a few occasions. Plz I'm not I swear lmfao. I know nearly all my OCs have Japanese names, but they just sound beautiful ok haha. At least I'm not all like "omggg~ UR so0 kawaii です~!!"

TBT is my favourite website, and I love this community so much aah - yeah, there's few members I don't get along with here, but as a whole, TBT is really awesome. My second favourite website is deviantArt, but I don't upload all that often; I'm not a very confident person, and most of my art turns out **** anyway xD

I'm bad at ending things so, uh...Bye

Last edited:
Heyoo, my name is Lani, I'm 16 next year, and I live in Bournemouth, England.
I currently live my mum, step-dad, and 18 year old step-sister, and then in a flat with my dad. I alternate between the houses every week (though I wish I could just live with my mum ;-; )
I'm a straight female, although I'd totally bang a girl //cough.

I don't always say the right things and I think I overreact too easily - I'm often getting upset over stupid comments.
I have a tempter too xD

I love drawing and writing, but I have to be in the right mood to be creative, or I really suck haha. One of my favourite things to do on this forum is purchase art, but apart from that I mostly hoard my TBT.

I like Japanese culture (my favourite anime is Elfen Lied btw xD), and have been accused of being a weeaboo on a few occasions. Plz I'm not I swear lmfao. I know nearly all my OCs have Japanese names, but they just sound beautiful ok haha. At least I'm not all like "omggg~ UR so0 kawaii です~!!"

TBT is my favourite website, and I love this community so much aah - yeah, there's few members I don't get along with here, but as a whole, TBT is really awesome. My second favourite website is deviantArt, but I don't upload all that often; I'm not a very confident person, and most of my art turns out **** anyway xD

I'm bad at ending things so, uh...Bye

Hehe you sound alot like me anyways...

My name is Victoria (prefer Tori though) I am 15 almost 16 and I live in South West England with my Mum, Dad and 21 year old brother. I love playing video games and I kinda like math xD I would like to study Beauty and become and Nail Artist and I am currently studying this at entry level. I have 3 cats 1 female and 2 males and their names are Kizzy, Oscar and Tigger. And as you can see from my profile picture I loveee Sailor Moon :D Anyway, I love this community as we all share similar interests and we can understand each other. Thank you for reading my large paragraph and enjoy your day!

Back