• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

My name is Lois but I go by Lulu to almost everyone except for at work.
I am 26, female and live on the south coast of England.

Music is my biggest obsession. My favourite genres are rock, metal, industrial, j-rock, k-pop, psy-trance and electronic.

I love games. Recently I've been playing a lot of acnl, stardew valley and Final Fantasy XIV.

I love arts and crafts. Usually I just draw or do cross stitch but I've been trying to teach myself to knit/crochet.

I like animals. I've had loads of different kinds of pets. I don't have any at the moment though :c

I like travelling. I'm saving up at the moment to go to Vietnam in 2018. I've been to Canada three times and The Netherlands once. I'd also really like to visit Sweden, Germany and Japan.

I like anime. I'm currently watching Danganronpa and my favourite anime is probably Higuarshi no naku koro ni.

So yeah, that's me.
If you have any recommendations for music, games or anime I'd love to hear them! ^-^

I'm 21, Male and am a huge video game fan. Currently studying sound design in England and working on a few indie games but am coming back to these forums as I'm tired of the internet being a toxic place and am looking for a close knit community :)
Please feel free to bother me if you want to hang or chat!

I'm originally from America but I grew up over seas and am attending an international school in Malaysia! I started playing wild world when I was in 1st grade and have been playing the games since. I bought a 3DS just so I could play ACNL! I've had an account here for a year now, but I'm not very active. I mostly just go on the market thread.

So yeah that's my life in a nutshell. Oh yeah and I'm a huge LOTR buff hence the username.

My name is Lois but I go by Lulu to almost everyone except for at work.
I am 26, female and live on the south coast of England.

Music is my biggest obsession. My favourite genres are rock, metal, industrial, j-rock, k-pop, psy-trance and electronic.

I love games. Recently I've been playing a lot of acnl, stardew valley and Final Fantasy XIV.

I love arts and crafts. Usually I just draw or do cross stitch but I've been trying to teach myself to knit/crochet.

I like animals. I've had loads of different kinds of pets. I don't have any at the moment though :c

I like travelling. I'm saving up at the moment to go to Vietnam in 2018. I've been to Canada three times and The Netherlands once. I'd also really like to visit Sweden, Germany and Japan.

I like anime. I'm currently watching Danganronpa and my favourite anime is probably Higuarshi no naku koro ni.

So yeah, that's me.
If you have any recommendations for music, games or anime I'd love to hear them! ^-^

Ahh I live in south coast England too ^~^

I love animals and those music genres too haha

And yess Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is one of my favourites tooOoOo! :D
Some of my other favorites are Elfen Lied, Another, and Mirai Nikki, so I'd recommend them x3

Last edited:
I think I deleted my old one so I guess I should make a new one now.
I'm a number years old and I live in the center of the earth; along with my family of a dad and a mom and a sibling
plus 4 dogs

anyways I like halfbaked ice cream

Ahh I live in south coast England too ^~^

I love animals and those music genres too haha

And yess Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is one of my favourites tooOoOo! :D
Some of my other favorites are Elfen Lied, Another, and Mirai Nikki, so I'd recommend them x3

That's so awesome! It's nice to find people with similar interests.

Elfen Lied was one of the first anime shows I'd ever watched. I'll definitely check out Another, as I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks for the recommendation :D

That's so awesome! It's nice to find people with similar interests.

Elfen Lied was one of the first anime shows I'd ever watched. I'll definitely check out Another, as I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks for the recommendation :D

Yeah, it is! :D

And oh really? Me too actually xD

I'll do this, sure.

Basically, the most important thing to know about me is that I am a huuuuge fan of My Little Pony.
I also love the YouTubers: The Yogscast, HoodiePanda, Gloom Games, Area 11, Kubz Scouts and Daz Black.
My favorite games are Stardew Valley and Minecraft
acnl nearly sry ;-;
I love all things kawaii, and my favorite villager is Aurora!
I'm anime trash, and my favorite anime is Sword Art Online!
I have anger issues and overreact! I get really emotional at the smallest things.
Finally, I spend most of my life on these forums!

Last edited:
I'm originally from America but I grew up over seas and am attending an international school in Malaysia! I started playing wild world when I was in 1st grade and have been playing the games since. I bought a 3DS just so I could play ACNL! I've had an account here for a year now, but I'm not very active. I mostly just go on the market thread.

So yeah that's my life in a nutshell. Oh yeah and I'm a huge LOTR buff hence the username.

Oh wow hello~ Which part of Malaysia are you living in now? Somewhere in Kuala Lumpur perhaps?

Last edited:
TBT's #1 ****poster and music/movie geek. So if you're into those areas of interest hmu baby.

Eyyy there! I obviously play ACNL, but I also play Fantasy Life, Mario Sunshine, and Super Smash Bros, and some other games. I love anime, 'specially Durarara!! and Rurouni Kenshin. I also like J-Pop, J-rock, and Vocaloid. Also write poetry and stories and draw. If anyone wants to chat about dat kinda stuff, pm or something. :p

Hi! I'm Leonor and I'm 23 years old, female and I live in Portugal.
I'm currently studying animation and love art.
A draw and write. I have lots of OC and my original story is huge! Working on it since I was 13.
My music taste is mainly hard rock and I love bands as linkin park, korn and more. I also don't mind vocaloid.
I am in super love games I'm currently playing ratchet and clank but my favorite games are spyro the dragon and animal crossing
My favorite villager is Jay.
I'm super shy and have depression and social anxiety.

Well, hi there, my name is Willem :)

I am 12 years old, however many people say I act very mature for my age. I am a big fan of Pok?mon, Mario, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, and most other Nintendo games.

Hello my name is Zoe! I'm 17 years old and I have been playing acnl for a couple of years now! I got it because all of my friends were getting it and I wanted to play with them / see what the hype was all about. I don't play many games anymore, but I used to enjoy playing Spyro and some other rpgs! I'm a very forgiving person but not to be taken advantage of. <3
My favourite villager is Bruce, he's my sweet little bad boy baby c: I love making friends, I don't friend a lot of people though! But feel free to v/dm me if you ever wanna talk or vent or ask for a favour or even play for a couple of mins!

Hello my name is Zoe! I'm 17 years old and I have been playing acnl for a couple of years now! I got it because all of my friends were getting it and I wanted to play with them / see what the hype was all about. I don't play many games anymore, but I used to enjoy playing Spyro and some other rpgs! I'm a very forgiving person but not to be taken advantage of. <3
My favourite villager is Bruce, he's my sweet little bad boy baby c: I love making friends, I don't friend a lot of people though! But feel free to v/dm me if you ever wanna talk or vent or ask for a favour or even play for a couple of mins!

^_^ Spyro is an awesome game. Glad to hear you play and love it

It was at least, A new beginning and those after that was just meh since they shifted the focus altogether on what kind of game it is.

I agree. You know it is my dream to one day to do Spyro games like the originals but of course improved and different. Since the day spyro was taken from insomniac games I always wished I could pick it up and do great things with the series. I would love to make the games accessible to children but also fun to play as an adult you know what I think the latest Spyro games failed to. Spyro if you dig a little deeper has awesome lore and characters that weren't used well in the games that came after the originals. It's a dream that won't happen but hey it doesn't hurt to imagine XD I would love to be the one to save poor Spyro. He needs saving right now. Skylanders just thrown him away :p

I agree. You know it is my dream to one day to do Spyro games like the originals but of course improved and different. Since the day spyro was taken from insomniac games I always wished I could pick it up and do great things with the series. I would love to make the games accessible to children but also fun to play as an adult you know what I think the latest Spyro games failed to. Spyro if you dig a little deeper has awesome lore and characters that weren't used well in the games that came after the originals. It's a dream that won't happen but hey it doesn't hurt to imagine XD I would love to be the one to save poor Spyro. He needs saving right now. Skylanders just thrown him away :p

Couldn't agree more with you there. I loved the old PS1 games and also the GBA ones were great up until that A new beginning. I feel you, I wonder why they made it such trash. I think I tried one of the DS ones my cousin has and.. just saying they shouldn't be THAT open world and taking away all the platform fun!

And yep I loved Sheila a lot when I was a kid, her clumsy feet and stages!

Sure they did. And skylanders is hardly Spyro anymore either, it's just a buncha random figures like amiibo or Disney Infinity.

I'm 16 and I'm Irish! I have 2 cats and a dog. I'm a vegetarian. I love the colour yellow. My favourite food is PIZZZAAA.
I was in hospital for the entire month of January with VZV meningitis and legit nearly died! Fun! Now I'm out of school and will have to repeat the year I'm in because there's a 6 month recovery period. Also, I am literally not allowed to do any form of exercise because my blood pressure got so low that I could pass out. This might seem like the best thing in the world but I used to do A LOT of dancing, and now I can't. I can't preform in our end of year show or audition for any future plays.
However, since then I have become a recluse, spending most of my waking moments in prime blogging position or playing Animal Crossing.
Other games that I like are Harvest Moon MFOMT, DS Cute, and AWL. I also love LOZ! Does it make me really boring if I say my favourite one is Ocarina of Time??

Last edited:
My name is Julia and Im 17 years old ^^ I love animal crossing, smash bros, and almost any indie game you throw at me. I'm a pc gamer, mostly, but animal crossing has always been a special part of my life since the gamecube release. I've had every single animal crossing game and I even played them with my mom and dad! I have two dogs; a pit bull named daisy and a shih-tzu named schnuffle. Anyway this forum is a true home to me and I love being able to talk and relate with people like me.

Back