• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Grab-Bags! 0-2 TBT each!

Mimi Cheems

bling bang bang bling bang bang born
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Galaxy Cupcake
Sky Clouds Scenery
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (310) +
Hello everyone! I'll be hosting a grab-bag sorta giveaway/shop thingy! Each grab-bag is 0 TBT each (free). Unless if you'd like a Gracie grab-bag (inside is a random Gracie item), that will be 2 TBT!

I'm going to restart my town, so... yes. Even after all the hard work I've put into it!

I'm currently... online | offline

My friend-code is on the sidebar, feel free to add me and I'll let you know when my gates are open! :3​

Last edited:
@Tsukuri_Yukimura

Sure! I'll let you know when I get home from school. What time is most suitable for you? :>​

Ah. Checked my stock on Gracie Grab-Bags and only have 2. ;w; Is that okay?

If yes, I'll be adding you shortly and opening my gates momentarily!​

12 normal grab bags would be 12 TBT. Plus the 2 Gracie Grab-Bags, which are 3 TBT a piece. So that would be 18 TBT in total!​

Opening gates shortly! :>

EDIT: Gates are open! Mimi of Konpeito!​

Last edited:
If this is still going could I grab 10 normal bags and 6 gracie bags if you're still doing this?

I’ll be getting to everyone’s orders today!​

Can I get four Gracie grab bags and four normal ones?

Sure! I’ll be adding everyone shortly. I’ll post a VM whenever I’m ready for you to pick up!

PS: Don’t forget to add my FC and send the TBT! :>​

Last edited:
Correct! I’ll be opening my gates shortly for Chipl, and then you can stop by as well!​

Alright! I'll send the tbt now!
I'm coming as Ashe from Fairlin btw ^^

Last edited:
Thank you! My gates are open! I think Chip just left, so you can come on over :3​

Back