• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gyroid dance

Demolator40

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
This isn't meant to be spam. This stuff is pretty cool, so I thought i'd make it into a piece of art!
:gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :dance: :rofl: :yay: :yay: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroid360move: :gyroidspin: :gyroidcircle: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidcircle: :dance: :dance: :dance: :gyroiddance: :rofl: :yay: :gyroid360: :gyroidspin: :gyroid360: :gyroidspin: :gyroid360: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360move: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :yay: :yay: :dance:

Really it's not meant to be spam. It's meant to be art.

Whoops! Sorry. Well, I just thought it would be cool to turn it into a dance and show it. At least I don't have any warns YET.

#Garrett said:
Its okay, your still "kinda" new not really but, Dont do it again and everything will be fine! ^_-
You really like to break people's balls...The stuff gets hilarious sometimes.

Yetiman15 said:
#Garrett said:
Its okay, your still "kinda" new not really but, Dont do it again and everything will be fine! ^_-
No I don't recall breaking anyones balls. Do you?

#Garrett said:
Yetiman15 said:
#Garrett said:
See now your trying to bust my balls. It's the way you respond to people, I'm not complaining though like I said I think it's funny.

Yetiman15 said:
#Garrett said:
Yetiman15 said:
#Garrett said:
See now your trying to bust my balls. It's the way you respond to people, I'm not complaining though like I said I think it's funny.
Ah! I see. Well the way you said it, it sounded like scarcasm.

#Garrett said:
Yetiman15 said:
#Garrett said:
Yetiman15 said:
#Garrett said:
Ah! I see. Well the way you said it, it sounded like scarcasm.
Naa I'm not found of sarcasm like you (according to me) I bust balls too just in my own way.

All you need to do now is put witch doctor in the background.lol
Ooh ee ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

Back