• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help me bring my OC to life!

//slowly drops dis in here// this is a freebie, btw ;v;

but yee. it's late night and idk im bored ;_;

i tried out a new eye style on this one so ? ? use whatever u want

i kno u said u didnt want a stickie of her but i was bored and she was the perfect elf for the job

Pg87ws5.png

YJFV2ti.png

Peebers, those are beyond adorable. ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

So adorable, in fact, that I forgot I was here to say sup.

lmao I used to, back when it was still up and running! That's where I started drawing, in fact, and where I met my bacon family haha. Such good memories. You too? I didn't think I'd finy any other old Pet Society players around here~

//slowly drops dis in here// this is a freebie, btw ;v;

but yee. it's late night and idk im bored ;_;

i tried out a new eye style on this one so ? ? use whatever u want

i kno u said u didnt want a stickie of her but i was bored and she was the perfect elf for the job

Pg87ws5.png

YJFV2ti.png

thESE ARE SO ADORABLE THANK YOU!!!!! eep will tip you a little bit, hope that's okay c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peebers, those are beyond adorable. ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

So adorable, in fact, that I forgot I was here to say sup.

helloooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!

ALSO YOU PLAY PET SOCIETY? YESSSSS <3

omg omg omg i used to play that game!! i was super hardcore into it and was huge in the "pet society trading post" group on facebook! i remember when my fb got hacked i was so upset because all of my hard work got hacked and taken away from me :(

lmao I used to, back when it was still up and running! That's where I started drawing, in fact, and where I met my bacon family haha. Such good memories. You too? I didn't think I'd finy any other old Pet Society players around here~

Me too! I was expecting to find some, but so far I haven't! Do you play offline? I play it time to time, but I just doesn't feel like Pet Society. :c

And I know! I hold PS close to my heart because it's where I first met my internet friends and really started teaching myself about forums and what to do and what not to. Also because my pet was the cutest thing ever lmao. PS is also what made me start drawing! I was mainly motivated by a friend of mine, and she was only a year older than me back then but she was SO good.

thESE ARE SO ADORABLE THANK YOU!!!!! eep will tip you a little bit, hope that's okay c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

helloooo

Yes it is! Tips are always welcome, heheh ;q; And enjoy! Her flower crown was so much fun to draw omf

wHAT SOMEONE HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT? That sounds awful baww ;n; I wasn't much into trading but rather spent all my time on the Fan Art forum drawing freebies for my friends and occassionaly selling for cc items whenever something really cute was released ha ha ha. //shameless

Play offline? How... do... thing... what? Your PFFA experience sounds good, though, I'm glad ♥

I stILL HAVE SOME PICS OF MY OLD PETS wwWWW​

wHAT SOMEONE HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT? That sounds awful baww ;n; I wasn't much into trading but rather spent all my time on the Fan Art forum drawing freebies for my friends and occassionaly selling for cc items whenever something really cute was released ha ha ha. //shameless

Play offline? How... do... thing... what? Your PFFA experience sounds good, though, I'm glad ♥

Did you never save your pets' file? There was a post about it going around. I had a friend who hacks, so he helped me out so so much.

BRUH I ONLY PLAYED FOR LIKE LESS THAN 3 MONTHS AND HAD AN FB ALBUM WITH 1400+ ON IT GET ON MY LEVEL

omg omg omg i used to play that game!! i was super hardcore into it and was huge in the "pet society trading post" group on facebook! i remember when my fb got hacked i was so upset because all of my hard work got hacked and taken away from me :(

ohh no! that sucks. D:

yeah, i was HUGE into trading- i sold and bought all these things lmao if you guys remember the ponies?? i had this huge collection and kept on selling them for new ones XD also got all the limited edition things. i stopped playing automatically after i lost everything, i think i got scammed a couple times too now that i think about it..

yeah, i was HUGE into trading- i sold and bought all these things lmao if you guys remember the ponies?? i had this huge collection and kept on selling them for new ones XD also got all the limited edition things. i stopped playing automatically after i lost everything, i think i got scammed a couple times too now that i think about it..

Ohh yes the ponies! I loved collecting random plushies the most. I never cared for the cats / ponies/ dragons for some reason, haha.

Did you ever get your dream ponies?

Ohh yes the ponies! I loved collecting random plushies the most. I never cared for the cats / ponies/ dragons for some reason, haha.

Did you ever get your dream ponies?

i got some gorgeous ones that were worth tons of money- i remember using cars and stuff as "currency" because you could sell them for like 99,999 coins. i remember getting scammed over this black rainbow pony- i know it sounds RIDICULOUS because it was photoshopped, but i was really young and dumb back then lol i got scammed for that pony and a gift card for the "cash" currency.

i got some gorgeous ones that were worth tons of money- i remember using cars and stuff as "currency" because you could sell them for like 99,999 coins. i remember getting scammed over this black rainbow pony- i know it sounds RIDICULOUS because it was photoshopped, but i was really young and dumb back then lol i got scammed for that pony and a gift card for the "cash" currency.

99,999? bruh is u high //or is it me// because wasn't the highest resale value 18,999 or something like that?

Awww! At least you learned from that mistake. I never got scammed. I was always cautious tbh and never traded with anyone outside my friend group :L

The kitties were the best though. Man. Such cute kitties. I wanted so many kitties. All the kitties. But at least you didn't get scammed for actual money, cheezy! And you learnt eventually haha.

Suddenly Pet Society took over Diana's thread oops.

99,999? bruh is u high //or is it me// because wasn't the highest resale value 18,999 or something like that?

Awww! At least you learned from that mistake. I never got scammed. I was always cautious tbh and never traded with anyone outside my friend group :L

oh lol i have no clue, i just remember giving all these red cars to people and they were worth 3000 something or maybe even higher?? idk haha i just know it started with a 3. i was known as one of the more trustworthy players i think because not only was i super active, i was a middle man a lot of the time. ugh i was so gullible back then tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

The kitties were the best though. Man. Such cute kitties. I wanted so many kitties. All the kitties. But at least you didn't get scammed for actual money, cheezy! And you learnt eventually haha.

Suddenly Pet Society took over Diana's thread oops.

haha i don't mind, i'm looking up pet society on google and getting SO many flashbacks it's ridiculous. i think i left before the kitties came, i probably left when the dragons were first introduced? assuming there are dragons.. in a way i did get scammed for real money though ;v; i ended up convincing my dad to let me spend my allowance on pet society and bought things through that cash, and using those things to buy a "rainbow" pony

oh lol i have no clue, i just remember giving all these red cars to people and they were worth 3000 something or maybe even higher?? idk haha i just know it started with a 3. i was known as one of the more trustworthy players i think because not only was i super active, i was a middle man a lot of the time. ugh i was so gullible back then tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha i don't mind, i'm looking up pet society on google and getting SO many flashbacks it's ridiculous. i think i left before the kitties came, i probably left when the dragons were first introduced? assuming there are dragons.. in a way i did get scammed for real money though ;v; i ended up convincing my dad to let me spend my allowance on pet society and bought things through that cash, and using those things to buy a "rainbow" pony

Oh was I really, really active! I would stay up for days just decorating my rooms and dressing my pet up. Unnfff.

--

pfpfpffff do you still have ur PS album on fb? I'd love to see your pet! :D

Oh was I really, really active! I would stay up for days just decorating my rooms and dressing my pet up. Unnfff.

--

pfpfpffff do you still have ur PS album on fb? I'd love to see your pet! :D

nope, all went away when i got hacked :( i had so many things because i traded so much and sold real life currency for cheap, and the hacker just took it all away. i remember wearing SO many wigs though! i loved that mermaid one haha, i took a look at the ponies and i can swear that i'd either seen or had at least half of them lmao. i spent hours looking through the facebook forums and buying things for my pet, i swear she was so spoiled..

o mg i hear ps www i wasted so many hrs on that game
the currency was 5999's 8'DDD

what i saw hype the most apart from ponies was the japanese princess set.

nope, all went away when i got hacked :( i had so many things because i traded so much and sold real life currency for cheap, and the hacker just took it all away. i remember wearing SO many wigs though! i loved that mermaid one haha, i took a look at the ponies and i can swear that i'd either seen or had at least half of them lmao. i spent hours looking through the facebook forums and buying things for my pet, i swear she was so spoiled..

Dangit! :( my favorite wigs were Undead Bride (Blonde) and Imperial Princess (In black. JESUS IT LOOKED AMAZING.) And yes omg. I got every MUK and Wig dye table + every NIS set and IS CC sets! thank u jesus for friends who hack

Before my birthday, they all gave me the sets i wanted and it was really fun to open them all <3

my ps friends are my favorite friends. i just love them a lot

I never liked that set lmao. My favorite sets were more or less from MPC

i don't even remember that lol, i wasted all of my days after school on that game. i think red cars were worth 3333??? or am i going crazy, i loved my icarus wings and invisibility ring so much though, i remember i had an evolving slime ball but couldn't find it because i had too many rooms and they were too crowded XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dangit! :( my favorite wigs were Undead Bride (Blonde) and Imperial Princess (In black. JESUS IT LOOKED AMAZING.) And yes omg. I got every MUK and Wig dye table + every NIS set and IS CC sets! thank u jesus for friends who hack

Before my birthday, they all gave me the sets i wanted and it was really fun to open them all <3

my ps friends are my favorite friends. i just love them a lot

I never liked that set lmao. My favorite sets were more or less from MPC

i think i left before both of those, searched it up and doesn't look familiar. my favorites were the japanese princess one i think it was called, it was like bangs and straight black hair? and the mermaid one lol that one was my go-to one. do you have a FB album where i could see your pet? i think i just got super into the drama of the trading post lol all my friends got banned because they scammed XD plus they were super into the if you're not 13 or something you get banned so i had to tread lightly

Last edited:
Back