• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

HHA theme help

Ireuna

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Mint
ど
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hmm i was on 770k n fairytale theme
Now i changed to toy shop and its 440k.
Heard that trendy and toy shop is easier..
I need some advice? Changed 3 exterior to gold already

Full set that i have
Alpine
Rococo
Sweets
Regal
Minimalist
Pave
Ice
Egg
Sloppy
Modern wood
Gracie
Gorgeous
Princess
Cards
Weeding/flower
Some balloons, balloon furniture, nintendo item, birthday set etc

Help? :( i have other set that are almost completed

Last edited:
I think the furniture that goes to the set theme you have only goes towards your score so if you still have fairy tale themed furniture it doesn't count. You have to have toy shop only furniture and exterior to get a high score. Hope that helps, and maybe check the Thonky website to see if they have a list of toy shop furniture sets.

I have a million points on zen theme, with only the exterior and two rooms of zen furniture. But those two rooms are packed with only zen items like full exotic set including wall and floor, and the Japanese DLCs. If the furniture matches the theme and it's complete, it's with big points. Any non theme item in the room is a deduction.

I got over 1,000,000 on the fairy tale theme. You need to fill your rooms with fairy tale theme furniture! Use thonky's furniture guide and HHA theme challenge guide and also use feng-shui! Also, stick to a color theme/pallet for a room. I had a room of lovely furniture with all kinds of pink decorations, a mermaid room, a rococo/regal room, a sweets room, and a mushroom/flower room. Also, things like teddy bears are "fairy tale", so have a lot of those. I focused on my theme for weeks before I finally got the letter saying I had over 1,000,000!

Good luck! If you want pictures of my rooms, message me and I can PM them to you.

Last edited:
Back