• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

how are you feeling right now?

I’m not feeling that great still; I feel a little better about some stuff but I’m feeling frustrated with and a little depressed. Kinda feeling like that I’m an awful friend even though try so hard to be considerate and a good friend; maybe my friend was right about trying too hard makes me seem off :/.

No discord messages, dms, or replies please.

I'm feeling happy for a few reasons:
- I bought a new pair of shoes. I've been meaning to get a new pair before my vacation. My old pair will be for work since my job makes them filthy.
- It's been three days since I've had another tooth pulled. Third day is always the peak swelling day, so of course, my face is just a little swelled up where the extraction was. I'm happy because that was the last tooth in my mouth that was badly infected, and now that it's gone, I likely won't need another one, at least anytime soon. I'm happy with the way my teeth look now, and I'm happy that I'll be okay to eat normal foods again in a few more days. I hope by then the swelling will subside. It usually does.

I found a message on my profile that wasn't replied to. (another website). From August last year.

Oh my god I actually felt so guilty. I'm terrible at responding sometimes but I always try to get back eventually.

Then I realized I responded to him on his own profile. A huge wave of relief crossed me.

Back