• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

how are you feeling right now?

I'm kinda lazy. I wanna finish my homework but then I don't wanna finish my homework, but now I wanna do it but... oh man.

Anxious about the weather. There's so many hours of thunderstorms predicted.
I'm also kinda in physical pain? But I'm not sure what to do about that.
I'm trying to just listen to music on my Switch but I'm still worried about the weather. (I kinda need the internet for what I am listening to...)

I’m feeling a bit anxious since I told my friends about something silly that was bringing me down. I’m worried that I messed up. I’m doing good aside from that, just sleepy since I haven’t been to sleep yet (I will soon).

I’m feeling really happy :D. I feel like I got a bit off my chest earlier and am relieved that my friends were really understanding. I feel a little more secure among my friends. Working on my shop and hosting the Among Us games has been really helping boost my mood for the most part. My depression is always still there lurking, some days worse than others but right now it is okay 🙂.

Content and a little excited! I'm about to finish the book I'm on, only 2 chapters and an epilogue to go!

I’m feeling sad I didn’t win any events or contests.

But I’m also extremely touched and happy; I’m looking through the canvas crossing and so many people drew my rep 😭; I feel so bad I was too burnt out to do more and I also feel like I didn’t deserve it. I feel guilty too since I just saw I wasn’t following some people that I thought I was >.<, and also for not being more sociable even though socializing is hard for me and I shouldn’t blame myself. On a plus side, the Among Us sessions have given another opportunity to get to know more members ; I’ve been really happy about that :D.

No comments or replies please.

Last edited:
I'm feeling very, very happy after the Canvas Crossing Reveal!!

woo-time-tennis-woo-time.gif

Last edited:
I was feeling pretty bad earlier because work sucked and it's probably going to suck tomorrow as well but I'm feeling a bit better now that I'm home and remembered that the fair closing was today. I'm about halfway through canvas crossing, just sitting here like:
Hitting floor with fists because cute.jpg

I was supposed to go to bed almost two hours ago but... the art... the art!!❤️🩷❤️

Just feeling physically awful as usual.
Though I keep thinking about what happened over the weekend (Splatoon lol) and that's probably the only positive.

Back