• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

how are you feeling right now?

I'm feeling better than before. I'm still a little worried because it looked like a customer wanted to fight me the past weekend (I made a mistake) but hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me. I'm off the next two days though and it'll be raining so I'll do my best to get my mind off of things.

I’m feeling a little better off and on than earlier; still a bit down and frustrated but not as bad, at least not the being down part. I’m hoping tomorrow there will be enough people for among us; that should help some 🙂.

I’m feeling sad and embarrassed; I messed up badly. I’m starting to feel like I’m not meant to fit in anywhere and my feelings aren’t valid about anything. I’m so tired of not being able to read the mood or being too comfortable and messing things up.

Please no discord messages, dms or profile posts please. I just need space right now.

Feeling relaxed today. Today is another rest day. They last rest day didn't stay a rest day and I ended up doing more stuff later in the day. I feel like I got a ton (to me) done this week. I am a little nervous that I'll have a delayed reaction, but I'm glad some of this stuff can get done.

It sucks that your own illness gets in you way so much and that you have to carefully plan and juggle to get anything done, but as more time goes on and on, and you know yourself more and more, it does it gets easier to juggle.

I've been having the urge to play Stardew valley this week. So I'll probably do that today.
I'm actually excited hearing what I have heard about Fields of Misteria, but I'm holding off until next year to get it. I want it to have more development time. I heard from some that it is demo size right now? But I really like how there is animal variety in it. Stardew could use more of that. Sadly the ducks in Stardew are just one variety and it's the male pattern despite them laying eggs lol. There is no speckled chickens or fuzzy cows ect and though these animal variety things are very small, it bothers me when playing the game, even for the first time years ago. Where does the rooster crow in the morning come from? Does he flee in the morning hours? I bet his feathers are worth more than duck feathers.

Anyway, Fields of Misteria actually has a breeding mechanic I heard. Though I wasn't really looking for something that indepth, I like the idea.

I feel pretty good today.

Back