how are you feeling right now?

I just woke up and I’m feeling tired still; Jewels kept waking me up earlier whining. I’m also feeling hungry since I haven’t eaten anything. One of my late kitties was kinda in my dream but she kept dying again 💔; I miss her and my other late kitties so much. I’m also annoyed because how loud my dad is since he’s deaf (he doesn’t think he is) and won’t get hearing aids. Starting to get crabby now too.

I think I’ll be better later when I’m busy playing my games; I need to eat and take my medicine still.

I still feel like my energy continues to be sapped by something. I hope things get better and resolved soon and before the halloween event. I did what I could.

Also feeling kinda out of place.

Last edited:
I’m feeling worse today. Idk how much longer I can deal with this. I don’t have the energy anymore to talk more about what happened; I just want to move on.

My mom wants me to give her a Christmas list but because of this stuff that has been going on and stuff with my best friend, I don’t feel like making a list. there are things I want but I just don’t care right now. I want my best friend to message me more again and things go back to normal.

I really wish everything was just a bad nightmare that I can wake up from.

Please no comments or replies including discord messages

I am feeling a bit better now, after I fed the cats, and started doing my food. Watched a newest hello neighbour season 2ep with food, and hoping to do a lil more stuff before bed.
Tiny bit worries my ginger cat hasnt come outof the box thing in the climbing frame, but we've closed the door so she has time to herself, and doesnt have to worry if she needs to go out for water or tray
my mum just worrying, causng me to stress about it,

I’m feeling so tired, also a bit depressed now.

I was hoping to play more of my second island but then my switch lite froze and now I can’t get it to turn back on after shutting it off. I hope someone can help me, at least decide what I should do if not a solution to the problem.

I’m not really feeling up for even Among Us; I think I’ll be okay once the session starts if we have enough people, but right now I feel like I could sleep more. My dad’s voice kept waking me up today again.

I would have never expected to open our local news this morning and read about a murder suicide of my former classmate. Then to open social media to see my former peers grieving.

Awful. It's awful.

I met her all the way back in year 6 up and knew her until year 12. Reading about someone you grew up around being murdered so coldly is just heartbreaking.

It messed with my head the moment I saw it. I didn't keep in touch with many of my former classmates, but this is a fate for them you never ever want to see.

I’m still feeling anxious about my old switch lite, but now that I got another one ordered, I feel a lot better than I was when the problem happened. I’m worried about it since it felt warm even though it was “off” for hours now.

I’m also feeling more motivated to do my island and am excited about being able to get a subscription and dlc for my new switch lite.

Back