How are you feeling?

I feel fantastic because today has been great.
The day started out a little rough but things turned around quickly. This morning I was confronted in the bathroom as a group of people felt I didn't belong there as my gender confused them and let's just say it wasn't pleasant. But everything else has been awesome. Their meanness this morning just put the rest of the day into perspective and allowed me to appreciate the kindness of my friends more. One of my friend's had been saving for a long time, not sure what for, but they were telling me about how much they'd saved. It wasn't much but it was a lot of them and they were proud. Anyway, later they came across my other friend's stall. My friend was selling some crocheted things they made for charity, and the first friend I mentioned didn't buy anything but instead donated all the money they'd saved without a second thought. My friend with the crochet stall also remembered and respected my gender which has taken a long time. I also got given a free raspberry and apple muffin, and some free highlighters that actually work.

<3 <3 <3

Kind of stressed. I can't wait for the weekend to come, but then I also want time to go a bit slower too. :(

Feel a little funny, but that keeps happening after I put the chia seeds in my yogurt. I think no more of those.

Feel a little funny, but that keeps happening after I put the chia seeds in my yogurt. I think no more of those.

chia seeds are yum

i feel funny when i drink tea.. it's probably well-made weed lol. at least it looks like it when it wet.

They are yum but they leave me with this weird mild heartburn feeling and kind of a weird almost allergic taste in my mouth.

I don't trust those chia seeds. They grow all over a terra-cotta sheep overnight; who knows what they'll do to you.

creepshow7.jpg
meteor ****!

They are yum but they leave me with this weird mild heartburn feeling and kind of a weird almost allergic taste in my mouth.

Oh damn. I hate that itchy feeling. I accidentally ate nuts once even though I'm allergic my mouth was swollen af

Good. My cat was neutered yesterday and he's doing really well, acting totally normal and happy so I'm glad. I always worry so I'm just relieved I guess.

@Eldin -- I'm a worrier too. Good on you for fixing your cat though! A lot of people don't do that, for whatever dumb reason, and I'm always happy to hear that people neuter/spay their pets. We have a van round here that does it for free in the warmer months just to help mitigate the population of strays and all that, even.

@Topic -- Migraine caused me to tense up even more than I normally do, so I ended up with a jaw ache + migraine, which basically means ENTIRE FACE HURTS but eh, what can ya do. I took a couple aspirin. Not doing much for me. Whatevs, I've had worse. I'm feeling kind of down on myself though mentally, like, writing and drawing are both lifelong hobbies of mine and I'm going through one of those bouts of "ughhh my stuff sucks why do I bother". Just gotta wait for it to pass, I guess~

Pretty crappy. Been sad all day b/c my soon to be dad in law was in a terrible mood and though he didnt do anything to me, it made me feel like a lazy butthole and worthless and i worry too much idk it was a bad day and now i cant sleep sigh

A bit ****ty, a guy I had been talking to for about a month and met a couple of times has blocked me for some reason. I'm assuming he was lying to me or maybe he just got bored of not getting any sex out of me...fml.

Really tired.

I've been up since 5 am, and I wont be home until the afternoon. >_<

Sick :( I've been really unwell since last night so in bed resting. Feeling pretty sorry for myself right now!

Quite good! I've had a long day at school and I don't have any urgent assignments! I'm just merrily tbting and listening to some happy music. I have a sore throat and I'm quite tired so a hot bath and a cup of rose tea in my new see through teapot are definitely on tonight's to-do list. I've also just downloaded Harvest Moon: a tale of two towns (for ?8!!) so I may play that later:p

Last edited:
Back