• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

A bit cold, but they refuse to heat up the place unless it gets like - 20 C so.. ugh

SPRING BREAK HAS STARTED AND I GET A SWIMSUIT AND A SPA DAY AND ICECREAM AND I HAVE NO HOMEWORK AND I GET TO SLEEP SO PRETTY GODDAMN GREAT OVERALL!

Just post how you are feeling. (A reason why would be nice if you want to share it.)

1. Be nice to others
2. Ranting is allowed

Im feeling moody because I have to go back to school in 40 minutes e__e :mad::mad::(:(

"Life isn't about waiting for the rain to pass, Its about dancing in the rain."

I am feeling great! Just came out of the hospital with the news that my body could not be any healthier! So yay! I am healthy xD

Had a therapy appointment today. Came out of the place shaking. Not because we were talking about anything heavy, but I was physically shaking because I forgot to eat all day. Again. This is a running thing with me. -_- Came home and made a huge bowl of rattlesnake pasta, feeling a little better, but my back/neck/shoulders are all sore from the way I've been sitting, so... can't win, LOL

Tired and this person is driving me mad just let me send you a transfer since we obviously are 9 hour ahead/after each other

Feeling good. Counting down the days till we close on the house. Hoping that closing comes on time and isn't delayed.
But also just tired. No sleep last night and just ready to leave work to start the weekend.

Ok! My stomach has stopped doing backflips which is always a good sign

Last edited:
Good, just cleaned (almost) the whole apartment :) I'll let mom do her bedroom herself since I'm gonna gonna do that huge bed and remove her enormous collection of clothes and stuff everywhere

ci8uyapyftc0yatqipmo.gif

AHHHHHH, I'M FEELING SUPER ECSTATIC! After about an hour of posting this, Blizzard emailed back saying that I've been selected to begin training on March 30th. Hallelujah! Things are finally starting to look up! \(T∇T)/

Well I accidentally paid someone back today with an expensive/super rare ?2 coin today and didn't realize until she told me afterwards, which was funny. Looks like she'll be receiving some interest from it, haha.

I'm pretty good considering I have the tsunami of exams coming up. =P

Back