• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

I feel like absolute **** and kinda depressed. I don't want to go to bed bc I will just lay there and think about it. I have nothing to do though nor do I want to do anything. I'm so tired and am ready for tomorrow cause I want today to go away but I just don't want to lay there and think about things before I fall asleep. meh.

I shouldn't have crisps now but I feel like just getting drunk and start writing tomorrow like mad lol

A bit melancholy. I haven't been myself for a little while. I made a few friends at my new job, and that's nice. One of them seems interested in me, but I hope I'm just imagining that. He's very nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I shouldn't have crisps now but I feel like just getting drunk and start writing tomorrow like mad lol

You, my friend, sound awesome. There's no writing like drunk writing.

Woke up maybe 30 minutes ago. So far, so good. The house is nice and quiet and peaceful. There is a carrot cake in my fridge now that definitely was not there when I fell asleep last night and I'm so sorely tempted to cut a huge piece out of it but since I have no idea how or why it came to be there, I'm wondering if maybe it's for some special occasion I don't know about...? Man, I just wanna have some cake, lol.

I'm a little nervous because I have to make a bunch of Adult Responsibility Phonecalls later on, like sorting out things with doctors and insurance, which is never fun, but still needs to be done. I've been putting it off for too long anyway.

Woke up at 2:30 because I had too much anxiety to sleep...no idea where that came from. I hate it when these spells come along. I need some of your cake, infinikitten. :blush:

A bit melancholy. I haven't been myself for a little while. I made a few friends at my new job, and that's nice. One of them seems interested in me, but I hope I'm just imagining that. He's very nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You, my friend, sound awesome. There's no writing like drunk writing.

Yes it is, it gets creative. And considering I have to write 3600-4000 words in total, yes.

Yes it is, it gets creative. And considering I have to write 3600-4000 words in total, yes.

I can sort of relate. I'm not a drinker, but if I fight my sleep meds it produces a pretty similar effect to being drunk, and I write my best stuff during those periods. And SO MUCH of it too, because I stop editing, the words just flow. I try not to be a little punkarse and fight my meds for obvious reasons but sometimes it's so tempting... Even if some of it's gibberish when I look at it again later, at least I wrote something rather than staring at a blank page like an idiot :p

@Topic: Waiting for those meds to kick in right now actually. It's like, what, 3:30am where I am...? I got distracted or I would have taken them sooner, but now I'm just listening to music and sitting in the dark hoping they'll hit soon, and hard when they do, because gdi I shouldn't be up this late, I've got stuff to do in the morning.

I can sort of relate. I'm not a drinker, but if I fight my sleep meds it produces a pretty similar effect to being drunk, and I write my best stuff during those periods. And SO MUCH of it too, because I stop editing, the words just flow. I try not to be a little punkarse and fight my meds for obvious reasons but sometimes it's so tempting... Even if some of it's gibberish when I look at it again later, at least I wrote something rather than staring at a blank page like an idiot :p

@Topic: Waiting for those meds to kick in right now actually. It's like, what, 3:30am where I am...? I got distracted or I would have taken them sooner, but now I'm just listening to music and sitting in the dark hoping they'll hit soon, and hard when they do, because gdi I shouldn't be up this late, I've got stuff to do in the morning.
Well this. Ugh I'm feeling real crap rn and should write, yep gg mate.

WORRIED/
I have my practical exam on monday and i've worked SO hard for it that if i fail it i genuinely wont know what to do anymore

I'm so glad spring is here and I'm very optimistic for the upcoming 3/4 of the year! :)

there are less than 50 days left of my junior year in high school which makes me very insanely happy i'm 100% ready for summer

but i also have four more presentations/group projects to do for my psychology class and i'm just ready to drop the class because i can't take those dumb presentations ugh no one works on them like they should and my grade is suffering because of it. so i'm also kind of mad.

Back