• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

Im good, you guys must admit this pufferfish is adoreble...
hqdefault.jpg

Yaaaa, pufferfishes are awesome <3

Is good, writing is going well but still sad about my Skyrim character. Oh well I'll just devote my other guy at getting daedric things.

Having a great start to the day.

...aside from that moment where a giant spider scared the life out of me.

Sad because the "What's bothering you?" thread was closed :( I'll get over it lol

However, I am happy because it's Friday night, and it's nearly the weekend :D

Right now, I'm feeling angst because there is ANOTHER FREAKING WEATHER BOMB coming to my town even a bit after spring will officially arrive! And unfortunately, I happen to be a resident of the north-east part of Canada. Approximately up to 17 inches (45cm) of snowfall is planned and strong winds will most likely knock the power down. I'm sorry Mother Nature, but I can't deal with another snowstorm of misery ever again. Totally going to move elsewhere soon.

Right now, I'm feeling angst because there is ANOTHER FREAKING WEATHER BOMB coming to my town even a bit after spring will officially arrive! And unfortunately, I happen to be a resident of the north-east part of Canada. Approximately up to 17 inches (45cm) of snowfall is planned and strong winds will most likely knock the power down. I'm sorry Mother Nature, but I can't deal with another snowstorm of misery ever again. Totally going to move elsewhere soon.

We must live somewhat near each other. Either that or the storm is massive, lol, because schools around my area have already been let out early and nothing is even happening yet. Everyone's freaking out.

Luckily, my house is on the same grid thing as the hospital and fire department up the street, so if anyone loses power... it sure as hell ain't gonna be us 8) Not for long anyway, lol. Every year when there's a massive storm, my particular block will all have power while EVERYONE around us on all sides is out of it, and I look out my front window like Saruman from his tower in Isengard and laugh evilly etc etc

ETA: OH lol you're in NE Canada! and I'm in NE USA so idk, close-ish.

Last edited:
Donated blood a few minutes ago. I feel great! :cool:

Wish I could do that :c

Also, good, somewhat figured out what was wrong with my Skyrim crap so started out a new character, let's hope I remember to do everything right ;)

Tired but I don't wanna sleep because I had a dream where I shot my mother add started crying and saying sorry :(

I was absent for a chemistry test last week and I've been stressed about it since then 'cause for some reason I thought my teacher wouldn't let me make it up, but he let me today. I definitely failed it but I'm just relieved I got to take it at all. :')

Back