• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

AMAZING! I'm only 30 minutes away from my house, and my room, and my cats, and my gerbils, and my stuffed animals, and my wifi, AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO BE GOING HOME! You never know how much you
miss home until you're away from it for a few days...

Better, I actually got some written yesterday. So I work better at evening, that's good to know lol.

Nervous but pretty good. I think I accomplished a lot today, waiting for some feedback now.

I should sleep lol.

I am feeling confused.

I am playing my first Pokemon game ever (X) and as a newbie to the series, a lot of things are puzzling. I pick my pokemon based on how cute they are/if I recognize them from Smash games (solid criteria, I know), and they keep evolving to not-so-cute pokemon. For example, my starter pokemon Fennekin (I think that's the name) evolved into this angry looking fox thing with a stick in his tail. Also, my pokeballs rarely work... I just assumed they would work all the time. I caught a pikachu because he is the series mascot, and he is actually extremely weak! That was surprising.... I thought he was one of the best.

Anyhow, I am enjoying the ride with the game. I just thought people might laugh at my confessions.

prepare for it

tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Oh, and I feel fine.

Last edited:
I cannot for the life of me sleep. It is already difficult enough sharing a bed with my roommate whom I am not dating nor sleeping with, but he does look cute right now. Ugh, taper this now.

Right, emotion. I'm sleepy haha.

Last edited:
Back