• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

sad cause my mouse just died during a game in league and we lost even though we were ahead ;-;
batteries were downstairs too.
oh well :c

bothered and disturbed...

one of my classmates who im pretty sure ive never told this site about has an acc on here and its kinda bothering me but they haven't posted anything, i think they only visited my profile but yeahhhhh buggin me might be in kahoots with a friends sister prooobably ****

kinda happy since I'll be graduating tomorrow, but its sad too since I won't be seeing the people i like in school anymore.... sigh..

*sigh
disappointed
in me
in everybody
in everything

Alright. Writing is going good, a tad slow maybe but I've never been effective, lol.

I have never been more disappointed than i am now, seriously!

I am tired... and trying to work up the motivation to get my day started (work out, laundry, homework, grocery shopping...)

I got sick last night but fortunately I'm feeling better now. Afraid I might be developing breathing problems.

I'm super out of it. Just really tired and dizzy feeling. I'd take a nap but then I won't be able to sleep later on tonight, so... no naps for me.

Pretty down. I am really worried about school/grades, and I have an exam coming up. I came home and cried today because of all the stress... it made me feel a little better but now my eyes are puffy and scratchy and it's hard to continue studying.

Empty, as if I'm searching for something I can't find or will ever get.
It's been like this for awhile, maybe just my depression but I hate this feeling so much. I can't embrace it. I can't stop over thinking about "it". How do you know that you're actually living?

Empty, as if I'm searching for something I can't find or will ever get.
It's been like this for awhile, maybe just my depression but I hate this feeling so much. I can't embrace it. I can't stop over thinking about "it". How do you know that you're actually living?

;A;
DO NOT BE SAD

Back