• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

Im feeling pretty good. I signed up for my final semesters classes, and im really looking forward to just having 3 classes :)

Debating if I should get New Leaf, MH4U or Alpha Sapphire. Can't get all three obv. lol

And a bit better but not hungry at all :/

I'm feeling lazy. It's the 2nd day of Spring break and I haven't done anything.

Really oddly talkative and energetic. (Note that talkative and verbose and definitely not the same thing :p The latter is my default state)

It's probably because I have cookies.

like dancing rn. accountant just called and told me what I'm getting back for my tax return - like over twice what I was expecting. ;-;

now I feel absolutely no shame about blowing money on a new 3ds

excited to see It Follows and get pie afterwards, but that means leaving my bed and idk how i feel abt that

also excited bc i decided to make my second town into a Twin Peaks town yayayaya

I'm feeling wonderful today! It's comfortable outside at the moment and I can have my window open! The tree outside is starting to bud too!

I really hate winter. I get depressed a lot more easily when it's super cold and dead outside.

I'm feeling fine! It's april fools day, an awesome holiday, and spring break is coming really soon! I know I only have a four day weekend instead of like a week or something, but more days off is awesome either way! :D

Back