• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

annoyed, i ordered a new laptop battery because mine has been draining a lot the past couple of days, giving me a notification that i needed to replace it. it seems to be doing just fine now and idk if i wasted 30 dollars for nothing.

p bitter tbh but then again this is ambien-infinikitten talking so I should definitely be asleep instead of
taking 12 minutes to figure out how to end that sentence and coming up with nothing
I'mma see this in the morning and be all embarrassed lmfao

Tired, been doing tests all week and visited Microsoft, and stressed from pressure. Although, excited that Lucas and Mewtwo were finally announced for SSB4 :)

anxious bc we have to leave this apt next week and we've only packed one box but also laughing bc we're so lazy and it'll be the death of us one day haaaaaaaa

Horrible 8D
I'm trying real hard to keep my chin up but wow, this month's starting off pretty terribly for me, if I'm being honest.

Super tired but I'm so glad it's the weekend. :) I'm gonna be sure not to waste it.

Pretty good :) Been texting a girl I like and we're like p compatible at least in that regard. It's nice cause sometimes you like someone but then you can't really hold a conversation with them over text and it sucks. Think we might hang out soon. So I'm excited. Tonight I'm just gonna take it easy and chill with one friend outside at our usual spot.

I'm feeling pretty good:) I've tottered between having good and bad self image this week but I found this thread on a particularly good day so I'm not too shabby:)

Still pretty terrible, honestly. Super guilty because when things get crazy for me IRL, I isolate and start avoiding everyone because I'm overwhelmed as it is and don't know how to deal with the added stress that comes with socializing. So... basically I ignore everybody until I'm in a better state of mind. Most of my friends know how this is (and some do the same thing themselves) but others are probably annoyed by it and I can't blame them.

Back