• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

when your sister has an eating disorder and whenever she cries at the dinner table and your dad is shouting at her to 'pull yourself together'. feeling GREAT

I'm feeling nervous because I really really really really want Lolly on the Villager Trading Plaza, but I'm not sure if I'll get it because someone asked if Lolly was up on the thread and the owner said she wanted 225 tbt after I said 200! Lolly is one of my dreamies so I'd be so sad if I lost this. On the other hand, I'm happy because I finally get to play league of legends with all of my friends c: Anyone else play league here? Hmu if you want to play a game or something. Anyway! Wish me luck and have a nice day

I'm feeling so refreshed. Slept for 10 hours last night (the longest I've slept for in a while), plus the weather is so lovely today, I might go take a walk around the park next door. On the downside, I go back to school tomorrow... :( And I haven't even thought about doing homework or revising...

I feel okay. I have some acne on my chin which is pretty weird for me considering I rarely get acne. I'm feeling a little self conscious about that.

I'm going on a hike later today which should lift my spirits a little :) :)

So down. My hard drive crashed and I will be without a laptop for awhile. It's gonna make school very difficult.... plus, I was 5 days out of warranty so the costs are probably going to be on me. :(

Frustrated,
I hate working with people who tell me I'm on a "team" and turn around and try to get me in trouble for things they're doing too. :mad: (not at the barista job btw)

I feel horrid because classes are starting again tomorrow #welcomebacktohell

Not very good. My self esteem has been beaten down to the point where I'm quitting something I love just because I don't feel confident doing it anymore. Woohoo! Fun times

Back