• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

how do you feel about kids?

I really don't like them. They are annoying and most of them are sassy little brats.
I cannot stand kids under 10

they're.... ok

i can't stand my 3 y.o brother, he screams sooo much. he's a pain in the ass.

I strongly dislike all children no matter the circumstance. I have no desire to have any of my own, either.

i used to hate the thought of kids until i started volunteering with them. i'm definitely more comfortable around older children though, babies and toddlers are too alien for me

It really depends on the kid. Good kid or not, I usually don't like being around them either way because I don't know how to act with kids around and I wouldn't say I'm good at handling them either.

I hate kids too, but they love me..
when I worked as a teacher assistant a few years ago they would all shout my name and come running to hug me when they see me walking from afar (kg2 children), also they would always tell me that they loved me more than the teahchers and would write me those "I love you soo much, miss <3" haha.
such innocence is great but I wish I knew how to handle it well because I'm really not good with kids. one thing I noticed is they like how I talk to them as if they were adults and not use kid talk while playing with their hair like some people like to do...

Because of my niece I got pretty much immune to loud children, but it's still annoying when parents don't take care of their kids in public when they're being loud or annoying.

I hate them. Especially the ones in our neighborhood. They would always try to provoke my little brother or sister and tried to get them in trouble, going so far as to lie to their parents about us. Ofc their idiot parents would believe their lies

-___-

Last edited:
lol the only problem i have with kids is when they won't stfu during movies. it pisses me off so bad, i can't even put it into words how much i hate when kids talk and screech throughout movies. also people who bring babies who get scared easily by loud noises: why the **** did you bring your screeching child to the movie you knew would be loud af?

Pretty much what a lot of people said I only have problems with kids when the parents aren't looking after them in public is super irritating and annoying when that happens.

Also I HATE it when kids come up to you when you are using your phone and watch whatever you are watching and you can't put your phone away because the parent is watching and it would be rude

I like well behaved kids and hope to have my own in a few years. Kids need to be protected and loved.

Pretty much what a lot of people said I only have problems with kids when the parents aren't looking after them in public is super irritating and annoying when that happens.

Also I HATE it when kids come up to you when you are using your phone and watch whatever you are watching and you can't put your phone away because the parent is watching and it would be rude
Wtf those parents just let their kids walk up to a stranger and start looking at what they are doing? Wow bad parenting

I am not a fan of children. At all. I am not one to get easily irritated, but children really get on my nerves. They are obnoxious, loud, and so inconsiderate. I know there some really respectful children out there, but I rarely see them. I especially hate when they throw fits in the stores. I grew up being thankful for what I had and to never whine about what I didn't. Wanted something? Work for it. It really makes me mad when I see ungrateful children causing a scene in the toy aisle. And don't get me started with the people who bring babies into theatres/or school concerts, where silence is needed. I understand you may not have a sitter, but I am pretty sure you have some family/friends that won't mind watching them. It makes me go nuts when they start crying.

Other than all of the negatives, I enjoy the things they tend to say, especially when trying to say certain words and it comes out more vulgar than intended, haha! They also do some of the oddest things sometimes, which I get a kick out of.

Last edited:
OMG THE TIME FOR ME TO RANT
I have a 6 year old cousin, I've survived all the years and she's really immature and annoying. Like really spoiled and bratty. She ruined my birthday because she started crying and said the presents were supposed to be hers, and they let her blow the candle. Like wtf it was my birthday? But also she would tell my aunt, if I didn't play with her. She FORCED me to play with her and do things for her. Even give things that were mines to her or she would start crying. There are so many things she has done like too much to list but this pretty much sums it all up.

I generally really like kids of almost all ages, except for older kids that are almost teenagers or just any kid in general that acts like they know everything (my sister's currently in this stage and I hate it :T). Also like a lot of people already mentioned people who raise their kids to be spoiled brats and really bad behaved are terrible parents who really need to not have kids, they're not helping anyone.

Speaking as the parent of a twenty year old daughter, I consider most of you children and I love all of you :)

Back