• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How many hours have you spent on the game so far?

The Architect

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just out of curiosity, I know a lot of you guys have been staying up all night playing NL and waking up early to play.
I'm at 23 hours of playtime according to my activity log

Make sure to take a rest every now and then from playing. Eat a proper meal, take a nap, go out and get some air, and give your eyes a rest from that 3ds screen xD

I'm not exactly sure, and I wasn't able to get my hands on the game until the day after the actual release... but I'd guess at least 18 right now. I'd check my activity log, but alas I'm a working stiff. :p

I checked last night at midnight.

Out of the past 48 hours, I have had the game on for roughly 34.

Some of it is just the game open, sitting there and charging. Some of it is me playing. Some of it is me waiting for something to happen, like yesterday, I left the game open from midnight to about 2am, just so I could see when Re-Tail closes on the Night Owl ordinance.

11 hours and 20 minutes... That's counting my brothers' play time, too, and the times I've left it on sleep mode. xD
I've played it a lot, though.

I leave the game on a lot so my log wouldn't be an accurate log of my actual playing.

Including the hours I slaved away resetting for the perfect town... I'd have to say around 40 hours.
I have a problem. ;__;

I've played for 10 hours... But it arrived today!! O: It hasn't had 100% of my attention all day though, just didn't see the point turning it off while sorting other things.

Oh my, this is embarrassing. I've already played for 29:40 hours. But today is my first day of work since Sunday, so I'll be getting a good break. (I hope?)

3 hours or so :p But i've done everything for today as its my first day.

Back