How Many Safe Mushrooms Did You Test?

How many safe mushrooms did you unearth?

Votes: 7 30.4%

Votes: 8 34.8%

Votes: 8 34.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sheando

give me the pointy animals
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Imitation Foongus Foraged Mushroom
New Bitter Hedgehog Foraged Mushroom
False Booton Foraged Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Sinister Lantern
Squashua
Shooting Star
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Citrine Crystal
Title says it all! Now that everyone has had three rounds to pick a mushroom and report back on its status, I thought it would be fun to see how our communal luck panned out.

Were you one of the super lucky who went 3 for 3 on safe mushrooms? Or did you get cursed all three times? Or somewhere in between, like me? (Mine were poisonous, then safe, then poisonous.) Give us the stats!

Just one. It was OG Porkini when pigs were still cool and not poisonous.

sadly all of mine were poisonous! I'll use this as a lesson to never go mushroom foraging IRL lol

i'm shooting 2-for-3 from the mushroom line i just got my first bad shroom today lol
i would only pick blue shrooms because that's my favorite color but alas she failed me today

The only one that I got that didn't poison me was the New Shiny Shroomish

The Shiny Shroomish poisoned me the last round and I also got poisoned in the first round

I... don't remember. I think the first one wasn't poisonous but after that I have no idea

I tested twice and got unfortunate mushrooms both times, lol. I would've done it three times but I was stressed because of school so I had to leave myself out of it for a moment.

0, lol. I missed the first round because I didn't know what I was doing but for the other two I tried testing and they were both poisonous.

All of mine were unfortunately unfortunate 🫡 I had faith in my first two but was admittedly suspicious of the third... happy to take one for the team though!

The first one I tested was safe - embarrassed blushroom. After that, all the sushrooms were quite poisonous.

I guess it's a good thing they weren't venomous as well eh? 😅

2/3 of my test mushrooms were safe!! Booton in round 1 and Stinky Green Afongus in this round!

I will never forgive badger..... how can something so adorable be poisonous 😔

My nefshroom was the only poisonous one; I was going to do shiny ditto again this round but it was already taken so i picked the nefshroom with the hat on 🙂

Back