Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Oh man that is so many mushrooms! It really is a lot when you put them together like that... I especially love the pair of blushrooms on their trones and the mickshroom's expression about getting dripped on by the brushroom haha. Love details like that, so it absolutely is just as amazing as the other mushroom art as far as I am concerned. 😄
I was doing pretty good and then more mushrooms were announced and so many lol. I tried to get as many without it looking to crowded. Thanks so much so happy you like my drawing 😀
This is so cute!

I would feel so safe inside that house with the dragon mushrooms outside! I definitely want to live there. Also, I love that the badger mushroom is hiding in the tree! 😭💗💗
Thanks so much. I knew exactly where I wanted the dragons as soon as I saw them. I thought the badger would look cute there 🥰

My mushroom ended up being poisonous.

1728094973191.png
1728094992364.png

can i keep them in my inventory even after the event is over....
they're so silly and cute (ᵕᴗ ᵕ⁎)

So happy that the test shroom I picked was fortunate. And it really is amazing how easily we managed to get 98 people to volunteer.

Hmm I only got poisoned on this last round so I can't complain. And it was by a blue poyopuffball so I can find forgiveness lol. I'm amazed we found enough people to test all 98 mushrooms!

Oh no, False Frilled Mantis Perch is poisonous D: thank you, Chere

Well, at least now we know. Time to start earning those spores again!

Hope you all have a great day/night. Will look for spores in the morning. Now it’s time for bed. 💤

I didn't do the other test rounds correctly, but this time I found a fortunate one! I already got the item I wanted from the shop but I'll keep earning spores to get some more.

Back