Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Hope everyone is having a great day. Excited to see what mushrooms are safe.

Finally finished my mushroom drawing , it’s not as amazing as the originals by the amazing @Mistreil and amazing @Nefarious amd the rest of the amazing staff that drew them . It was so much fun to be able try and draw them. Even though I couldn’t fit them all but maybe even drew too many lol.

This is great! I love how you incorporated all the mushrooms. The pair of Foongus hanging out in the leaf pile is so cute! Nicely done! 🖤

Finally finished my mushroom drawing , it’s not as amazing as the originals by the amazing @Mistreil and amazing @Nefarious amd the rest of the amazing staff that drew them . It was so much fun to be able try and draw them. Even though I couldn’t fit them all but maybe even drew too many lol.

THE BADGER SHROOM IN THE TREE?? the mushroom house?? the shading??
IMG_1759.png
this is so cute omg!!!

That’s so cute!!

Back