• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Info on the next Nintendo Direct?

Treasu(red)

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Bunny
ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Has anyone been checking to see when the next Nintendo direct is, or any other upcoming announcements via Nintendo that might include New Leaf news? I feel like we're in an information famine. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The first place I usually find the NA directs is on the 3DS Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/nintendo3ds (I think. If not, just search Nintendo 3DS.). There have been no announcements about a direct, though...everyone is too excited for the Fire Emblem release in a couple of weeks.

Infomation about the next Nintendo Direct: Animal Crossing New Leaf has been cancelled.

I expect a Nintendo Direct in early March, with a New Leaf release date of early April-May. Just my guess.

EastEnders-MadMayWarnsDotAboutTheEf.gif

Of course I was joking.

Infomation about the next Nintendo Direct: Animal Crossing New Leaf has been cancelled.

"Due to our record breaking sales in Japan, instead of releasing Animal Crossing for the 3DS to the rest of the world we have decided to start production on an Animal Crossing game for the Wii U, which will be released internationally in 2017."

Back