• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Issue #2: It's 2 AM and I feel invincible!

Nemo The Fish

A Valentino Champ • ͺ •
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Finally got all four museum spaces since, I can't help but spend every last Bell I own at Gracie's. 😓 Well at least now I have some space in my locker...I have no self-control. I set up a new path-way and I hate it with a burning passion 😭. Also I watched that new Miraculous Ladybug episode with the villain that's supposed to be an artist, at first I thought Sam Riegal voiced him but then I was like,"Dafuq are you Liam O' Brien, psssh naw this is Nickelodeon we're talkin' about here!", I came to the realization that Nolan North voices the Kraang(?) Bots in that CGI Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot, so maybe I'm not far off 😋?? Also in the Ladybug thing I rambled about earlier, Vic Mignogna was that Pharoh Kid and the same person who gave the skater chick the ****ing watch, I was sooo confuzzled from that like...whaaa-
Also a minor complaint but CHRIST ALMIGHTY why Dafuq do the need the actors to almost rush their ****ing lines, well I already know, lip-synching, but still they could've done it a bit less rushed and out of ****ing nowhere. By the way, whoever gave hawkmoth those cheesy ass puns...I hate/love you sooo damn much right now. Keith Silverstein's voice acting for Hawkmoth reminds me of a cliché 90's villian and I don't know why...oh and $50 says Hawkmoth is actually Adrien's dad. Like when that **** gets revealed who he is I'm calling it. They're like rich, the dad was like your classic busy/working dad, and he would have the time/money to hang out in an observatory with butterflies, he's got a pretty decent alibi too...plus LOOK AT THAT FAAACEE 😗

Well that's my rambles for today, see ya next time~

Back