• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Items, unorderables, hand helds, gardening, various and much more! UPDATE

i want:

Sloopy TV
Stained Glass
cake dress...

how much u want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i only saw last line now...

how about 30 TBT ???

and about my itens, they still avaliable?

Sloopy TV
Stained Glass
cake dress

i offer 30 TBT for them

oww be great, i will open here

Town name is alegrete
char name is Sombria

- - - Post Merge - - -

transfer done and gate is open ty

*UPDATE*
I decided to sell some of the items that are not selling. Sorry for inconvience

Omg I'm so sorry, I got super busy with life yesterday and ended up ignoring technology. Really am sorry. Listen, I'll make everything for you free. I'll add you and VM you!

Piggy Bank - 10 TBT

I have 2 of those for sale, actually. 10 tbt is fine for one, if you want both let's just make it 15tbt instead of 20tbt.
I'm available in an hour, would you like to trade then?

I have 2 of those for sale, actually. 10 tbt is fine for one, if you want both let's just make it 15tbt instead of 20tbt.
I'm available in an hour, would you like to trade then?

Of course, I'll add you, and just PM me whenever you're online :) I'd only like to buy one, because I had foolishly sold mine a long time ago before I knew it can't be re-ordered.

Of course, I'll add you, and just PM me whenever you're online :) I'd only like to buy one, because I had foolishly sold mine a long time ago before I knew it can't be re-ordered.

I'm available now :3

Back