• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Items, unorderables, hand helds, gardening, various and much more! UPDATE

I would want the carriage and candy house please.
Prefer tbt or igb?

Okay sure thing!could I come and pick then up when you're ready?
Yeah! Unless you want to wait for the list to be updated. I'm getting more handhelds, I can order any of the hhd items and I have a few more unorderables to add to the list :)
I'm getting some stuff from my brother so I'll VM when ready

Last edited:
Yeah! Unless you want to wait for the list to be updated. I'm getting more handhelds, I can order any of the hhd items and I have a few more unorderables to add to the list :)
I'm getting some stuff from my brother so I'll VM when ready

I would be interested in some handhelds to be honest!
Especially if you're adding pinwheels too :p
When is the list going to be updated cause I need the items I told you for a room I'm making and I had in mind,if possible,getting them today...

I would be interested in some handhelds to be honest!
Especially if you're adding pinwheels too :p
When is the list going to be updated cause I need the items I told you for a room I'm making and I had in mind,if possible,getting them today...

Very soon, after I get him his 7 million bells. I did get a pinwheel from him though!
And you're getting them right after I'm finished, so definitely today

Very soon, after I get him his 7 million bells. I did get a pinwheel from him though!
And you're getting them right after I'm finished, so definitely today

Okay then!I'll wait till you update again!would it be okay if you pm me when that happens?Thank you!

Hey!Now that it's updated,I would want your pinwheels and a green&yellow heart balloon.

Last edited:
Orange Pinwheel- 99k
Red Pinwheel- 99k
Green Glow Wand- 99k
Pink Glow Wand- 99k
Yellow Glow Wand- 99k
Heart Y. Balloon- 99k
Bubble Wand- 99k
Heart B. Balloon- 99k
Green Heart Balloon- 99k
Coffee- 99k

Hey!Now that it's updated,I would want your pinwheels and a green&yellow heart balloon.

For how much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Orange Pinwheel- 99k*
Red Pinwheel- 99k*
Green Glow Wand- 99k
Pink Glow Wand- 99k
Yellow Glow Wand- 99k
Heart Y. Balloon- 99k*
Bubble Wand- 99k
Heart B. Balloon- 99k
Green Heart Balloon- 99k*
Coffee- 99k
All with Astrix's are asked for, sorry!
The rest are for sale though :)

For how much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

All with Astrix's are asked for, sorry!
The rest are for sale though :)

Total would be 594,000 igb

- - - Post Merge - - -

For tbt right?
Hm an other 15?So it would be 30tbt with the other items?Let me know if its too low.I can offer more

I think that sounds okay. Can you write your entire order together with the prices so I have it all in one place? Thanks!

Sure! Let me just make some space in front of my station! (Im trying to organize so it has become a dump ground there xD)

I think that sounds okay. Can you write your entire order together with the prices so I have it all in one place? Thanks!

Ok sure!
▪items I want: carriage,candy house,Orange pinwheel,red pinwheel,yellow heart balloon,green heart balloon
▪offer: 30 tbt
▪3ds name:Maria komi. ▪town:Hope ▪mayor:maraki

Okay! I'll add you and get your things together

Hey I just realized I have 2 green heart balloons!
693000 is your new total with the 7th item

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok sure!
▪items I want: carriage,candy house,Orange pinwheel,red pinwheel,yellow heart balloon,green heart balloon
▪offer: 30 tbt
▪3ds name:Maria komi. ▪town:Hope ▪mayor:maraki

Adding, open your gate!

Back