• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

Well, I thought we required an in-battle screenshot.

Edit: Oh, changing rules now...

Last edited:
I only have Scurryer#1, Pelloo, and Croak, which was mentioned in the "First Video Game" Console thread...

Heck, I don't even have Pelloo or Croak anymore...

Edit: Wow, I forgot to mention Shinx! *Facepalm*

Last edited:
I had my fair share of shinies in the old games.
A shiny Unown A in my Jp Heartgold game. WHICH I LOST! ;A;
2 shiny Litwicks, one in White and the other in White 2.
My 1st shiny, a Marcargo, and a shiny Kricketune in Platinum.
A shiny Stunfisk in my Jp Black.
Shiny Ralts, Shinx, 6 Shellos(Pink), Gasdrodon(Pink) in Platnuim.
A shiny Patrat (Now Watchog) in White 2.
And then the in-game shinies, Gyarados and Haxorus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, by the way. The chance of finding a shiny Pokemon in X and Y has indeed been reduce. It's been reduced to 1 in 4,096.
And as for Masuda Method, the rate has been reduced by 50%.

According to Serebii...

Last edited:
I am on the verge of giving up. 10+ boxes of Honedge eggs hatched, load of excellent stats but no shinies. Over a hundred Super Repels used for chaining and I get to twenty-something and the chain breaks. Nothing useful at Friend Safari. Yeah, I have no life ;-)

Don't give up that easily! You might win against me if you get a single shiny! And, imagine being at 36 and the chain breaks (That's my life...) Will post a pic later...)

As DemonOtaku just brought it up, I am well aware that the Shinies in eggs are easily manipulated. We are coming up with a solution now.

Last edited:
3 IV Adamant Pumpkaboo image.jpg
Hatched from an egg on my 5th or 6th try.

Okay, one, the egg solution: We have none. Unless if we all want to ban egg shinies, which I don't think we do, then there is no solution. All I can say is that I hope y'all play fair.

Congrats, FireNinja1! Your Shiny is currently being judged...

It seems pretty legit. Showing it's personal statues page would be nice, though.

Congrats on the shiny FireNinja1!

Last edited:
Btw, there are no 3DS hacks (that are known to me). I have two other Pumpkaboo with the same nature and ability, if that helps anything (use of the Everstone in Geosenge Town!).

Btw, there are no 3DS hacks (that are known to me). I have two other Pumpkaboo with the same nature and ability, if that helps anything (use of the Everstone in Geosenge Town!).

Well, yeah, I think they are developing AR3DS though... Well, there is the TSV program, but I personally think that you didn't use it, nor would have a reason to do so.

The TSV program is new, and was just introduced to the community. I doubt anyone would use it to cheat at this point.

I have officially decided to give up on Electrike; and move to Pachirsu. Also, a picture of the Shinx that messed up the chain of 48 shown (mentioned long, long ago...)

Edit: Just discovered Shiny Manectric looked like a boss...

View attachment 17630

Back to Electrike!

Yeah I could like shiny Manectric (my brother has one).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, one, the egg solution: We have none. Unless if we all want to ban egg shinies, which I don't think we do, then there is no solution. All I can say is that I hope y'all play fair.

Congrats, FireNinja1! Your Shiny is currently being judged...

Yes, the solution is to match the Trainer ID and name. If the name doesn't match the submitter, then they didn't hatch it.

Last edited:
Back